Favorite bondage material

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Favorite bondage material

Post by BoundJana »

So what is your favorite material to be restrained in/to restrain others?
Rope (which kind of), tape (duct tape, mircofoam,....), clothing (scarves, stockings, pantyhoses, etc....), hand- and legscuffs, professional gear like straps, armbinders........well I think you got the idea.
And why is it your favorite material? Maybe bcause it is hard to escape from? Or maybe because it is easy to hide/explain when found by not-bondagers? Or you just like the feeling of it? I think everyone has a diffrent reason.....
Do you own it yourself or is it in posession of the partner you do TUGs with?
And where do you buy it? Internet or a local store?
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
freyjaceleste862

Post by freyjaceleste862 »

BoundJana wrote: 6 years ago So what is your favorite material to be restrained in/to restrain others?
Rope (which kind of), tape (duct tape, mircofoam,....), clothing (scarves, stockings, pantyhoses, etc....), hand- and legscuffs, professional gear like straps, armbinders........well I think you got the idea.
And why is it your favorite material? Maybe bcause it is hard to escape from? Or maybe because it is easy to hide/explain when found by not-bondagers? Or you just like the feeling of it? I think everyone has a diffrent reason.....
Do you own it yourself or is it in posession of the partner you do TUGs with?
And where do you buy it? Internet or a local store?
I love to be tied with zip ties and gagged duct tape with stuffing.
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

freyjaceleste862 wrote: 6 years ago I love to be tied with zip ties and gagged duct tape with stuffing.
Nice, why do you prefer zipties?
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
freyjaceleste862

BoundJana wrote: 6 years ago
freyjaceleste862 wrote: 6 years ago I love to be tied with zip ties and gagged duct tape with stuffing.
Secure so you can stay to the chair or whatever they bind you to.
Thatworm
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Thatworm »

freyjaceleste862 wrote: 6 years ago
In my opinion, I think thats almost all bondage material, if tied correctly
freyjaceleste862

Thatworm wrote: 6 years ago
freyjaceleste862 wrote: 6 years ago
In my opinion, I think thats almost all bondage material, if tied correctly
that's your opinion not mine.
ThatDino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ThatDino »

I myself am a firm believer in sock bondage.

One of my priorities in bondage is that my victim feels comfortable, therefore I rarely ever use anything more 'cruel' than (long) socks, soft tights and/or strips of cloth. My preference regarding socks and hosiery in general is that while adding a level of comfort to the situation, socks (if utilized correctly) can be very restricting.

Also it's easier to explain socks and tights on the bedroom floor than ropes and cuffs :D
icedteacool
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by icedteacool »

I think it depends on my mood... if I am going for aesthetics, it's tough to beat quicksilver bondage tape and latex straps (I'm a sucker for shiny :lol: )

If, however, I am going for some good bondage, it'll usually include a silk panty stuffing, microfoam or fixomull or clear tape wrapped around the head (any gagging amterial that showcases the packing or lips underneath is just hot for me), maybe a latex Gwen hood (leaving eyes open), and leather straps or silk rope. Maybe throw in an armbinder in there if I'm looking for something extra fun!
Message me! I don't bite!
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Duct Tape and bandanas.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Duct tape, Microfoam tape and scarves/bandanas
Mmmphh
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mmmphh »

I like variety, so cuffs, ropes, tape etc are all good. Love improvising with what's at hand, finding new uses for business ties, stockings, scarves and so on are good fun. I loved using a stress ball as packing after I was handed one at a conference- relax, though, I waited until was back at the hotel first, lol.

I go thru phases. In my adolescence it was generally large cleave gags and whatever rope I could sneak out of the family shed. I did go thru a period of putting apples in my mouth and using sticky tape to hold it in place. I mean I knew I could chew or spit it out, but feeling of having saliva and juice in my mouth and my jaws wide open felt good.

Right now I love tape. Any is good, but particularly regulation grey duct tape. I love using it as a wraparound gag, with maybe a pair of my partner's used socks or knickers as wadding.

I just bought a new trainer ball gag and trainer spider gag online today, so I'll be keen to try them out when they arrive in the post.
- excuse me while I slip into something more comfortable. Like this coil of hessian rope :geek:
damsel_girl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by damsel_girl »

rope and maybe duct tape
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

Rope. I buy what's most generic at the hardware store. It's white. I enjoy how it looks and the effort/skill/artistry involved in tying someone up.
Fesselfan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Fesselfan »

I prefery ropes by far. Usually cotton ropes of various color, sometimes hemp or jute ropes.
Rope is the sexiest lingerie. And there is only one thing better than rope- even more rope.
fungirlkatie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by fungirlkatie »

Scarves, straight up
Still here, still really like using scarves for bondage
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Rope or duct tape. Cosmetically i prefer duct tape but comfort wise rope. realistically though i like the look of most materials other than cuffs
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
Cleavegagger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cleavegagger »

Nothing beats rope for me. I love the look, the feel, the tightness you can achieve with rope (luckily my victims share this enthousiasm).
For this reason i keep a bunch of ropes in my nightstand, ready for whenever my wife feels like it. It has led to a very interesting discussion with the kids once after they discovered my rope Stash.
For gags nothing beats scarves, with socks or panties ad stuffing. No one Will ever raise questions with these Materials in a bedroom and they make one hell of a sexy gag.
a girl, neatly tied up and gagged is a beautifull sight. a girl, enjoying being tied up and gagged is the most beautifull thing i've ever seen. If you want my kik just ask.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

For me my top 3 favorites are scarves, any metal type item, for example cuffs and chains, and bed sheets/ comforters.
Handsome Scoundrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Handsome Scoundrel »

ThatDino wrote: 6 years ago I myself am a firm believer in sock bondage.

One of my priorities in bondage is that my victim feels comfortable, therefore I rarely ever use anything more 'cruel' than (long) socks, soft tights and/or strips of cloth. My preference regarding socks and hosiery in general is that while adding a level of comfort to the situation, socks (if utilized correctly) can be very restricting.

Also it's easier to explain socks and tights on the bedroom floor than ropes and cuffs :D
Very big point here; it's important that a willing captive is comfortable. Otherwise next time they might not be willing! I'm a big fan of socks, scarves, and soft cotton rope myself. Although I think tape gags look smexy, there really is not need to irritate someone's skin.

Besides a nice big over-the-mouth gag gives that 'old fashioned feel to a scene that I really like. Of course there will be stuffing and a cleave underneath to ensure quality muffling.
Male, 29, with a preference for ropes, tape, and cloth. I like to do the tying and am only interested in non-sexual bondage. If you'd like to chat, send me a private message sometime!
My avatar is the work of nightwrap79 (deviantart).[/url]
Deleted User 1895

Post by Deleted User 1895 »

It's got to be rope, hemp or cotton, doesn't matter. Rope effect clothesline is brilliant. It's always been rope for me to be tied with.

Rafey
jocastacicely95
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jocastacicely95 »

Duct tape and zip ties/plastic handcuffs.
Don't call me an asshole.
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

Rope and bandannas top my list.
wrathofcon
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by wrathofcon »

Old fashion rope tie and a bandana cleave gag.

I also like the look of improvised bondage, where its all scarves and other clothing found lying around that was scrapped together for quick restraint.
Ill render you speechless ;) ...
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Almost everything in fact, as long as it's not fetish gear expressly made for that :)
Ductape hugs you like a too possessive lover, elastic nylon or colorful bungee ropes feel like living snakes and electric cords bite at your wrists and ankles like...my man does sometimes :D

Concerning self-tie, and because the interest and safety of it has been discussed around here lately, and because I see a lot of mentions of cuffs being a safe way to have the 'tight' feel and still being able to get free...

Tighteners are your friends ! You just have to hook them in a loose '8' once around your wrists and then just turn said wrists 3 or 4 times and you have an allready powerfull grip on your hands that you can undo just by turning your wrists the other way AND if you're not dumb you keep the hooks in the palm of your hand.
Just like that:
thightnrs easy and safe.jpg
I swear you do feel restrained, with ropmarks and numbing and all, and no lost key :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
TapeBondage123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TapeBondage123 »

As my name suggests, I pretty much only like tape. Every now and then, I like to use rope.
Duct tape will fix that cut under your nose.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic