Caught

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Caught

Post by David Han »

Who caught you in tugs?
Tie me up and have fun with me
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

My gf and I got once caught by her mother while we were having some fun. I was hogtied and gagged on her bed with my gf cuddling next to me and suddenly her mother walked through the door carrying a basket with cleaned laundry...she was out off the room even quicker than she entered :lol:
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
Sheriff
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sheriff »

A little while ago I was having an escape competition with a friend of mine and I had her thoroughly tied to a chair in the living room, blindfold, gag, the works.

My housemate came downstairs in his dressing gown to grab a coffee...

It wasn't even close to the first time he'd walked past something like that though and I don't it surprised him for more than a second or two.
Hands behind your back....

See what I'm up to on my blog! http://www.sheriffofknots.com/
Deleted User 3595

Post by Deleted User 3595 »

Once when i was a kid , i play with a friend at his home , at one point i was tied to a chair , we make some noises so his mother came to see what going on , when she enter i wanted to start yelling help me , but my friend cover my mouth with his hand , we are just playing mum , but she remove his hand from my mouth and listen the story , i was cheating , my friend discover that and he want to punish me , with him i denied all , but when his mother asked me i confessed , so she make a smiling face and left the room saying : you two don't get hurt , and make him quiet , don't make me came here again . I was like : no please i'm sorry ; but she close the door with a finger on her lips saying shhhh .
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic