Greta?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
WAMGuy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Greta?

Post by WAMGuy »

So, I've been hearing rumours that in the newly released movie, Greta, Chloe Moretz gets tied up and gagged. Has anyone seen it and can confirm or deny this?

Thanks!
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

Something seems to be there, although I fear that they will be scenes that rather disappoint.
In the trailer it is seen as the tie to the headboard of the bed for a second.
greta07.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

a good movie with a lot of scenes did is "Family vanished (2018)", the daughter played by Elise Luthman is very beautiful and the first day is almost all day gagged by a gag otn, in addition to having his hands tied to the back.
As a negative point is who is responsible for taking care of it and a great hogtied scene, loses points for some.
The movie is on YouTube if you are interested
Clipboard01.jpg
Clipboard03.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
WAMGuy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by WAMGuy »

The more I hear, it seems to be a cleave gag and it actually gets some decent coverage (even if the scene is a bit dark).

Looking forward to it! Too bad it's not out in the UK for nearly two months!
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

I can be wrong and be Greta an exception, for the moment the only photo I've seen is the one I've put and it's taken from the trailer.
I've seen many movies of this type (they were very popular in the 80s), mostly in the end they did not end up having scenes did and if they had, they were very bad. We'll have to wait and see if it's worth it.
Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fordman »

Looks like a remake of Misery (1990) with Moretz playing the James Caan role. Actors are so overpaid today that studios cut costs by remaking stories over and over they already own the rights for.

Caan spent a lot of time tied down to a bed by a crazed woman in Misery, it looks like drugs are a substitute for a lot of the bondage in this version. I would prefer seeing someone tied up to being drugged, but you never know what will set off the PC crowd today so they just play it safe.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

From what I read of the argument on the Internet, it has little to do with "Misery", that was an adaptation of a book by Stepeheng King of a fan who was annoyed by who his favorite writer ended up with one of his favorite characters that he wrote . And he kept him captive to force him to continue writing about that same character, in his day it was just an acceptable movie and today he has lost a lot.
The film of "Greta" seems to be based more on those films from the 80s in which some landlords or fanatics obsessed with their tenants or idols and harassed them. Although on this occasion use the figure of a stalker perhaps more usual today than those that could be in the 80s.
I also think that in the end the scenes did would be scant or very bad, except for a few exceptions I have not seen films where famous actresses or a certain prestige worked and you could say that the scenes did not happen to be regular. The only exception I remember is "Head above water", which was a remake of "Hodet over vannet" a Norwegian film. On that occasion if Cameron Diaz was involved in some pretty decent scenes. also could be mentioned "paranoia", although by then Jessica Alba had ceased to be an actress among the best known.

WAMGuy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by WAMGuy »

Fordman wrote: 5 years ago Looks like a remake of Misery (1990) with Moretz playing the James Caan role. Actors are so overpaid today that studios cut costs by remaking stories over and over they already own the rights for.
Nah, the "unhinged psychopath stalking the main character" plot is a subgenre onto itself. Misery, The Hand That Rocks The Cradle, Fatal Attraction, Play Misty For Me, there's a lot of them.
Fordman wrote: 5 years ago Caan spent a lot of time tied down to a bed by a crazed woman in Misery, it looks like drugs are a substitute for a lot of the bondage in this version.
No, it looks like there's confirmation! Towards the end of this video, we see her tied to a bed cleave-gagged!

Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

Effectively it is seen with a gag otn at the end of this trailer, although I hope to make a mistake but usually in this type of film those scenes are rather short if it is a film with important actors. If it were a B series like "The Toolbox Murders (1978)", maybe if we could wait for more scenes and longer with the damsel in distress, since for that type of films that is a hook for certain viewers like us.
It can happen as with "House at the End of the Street (2012)", which also has a scene did something good. Although it cuts and also at the end of the movie, so in the end it knows little.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Scene was actually long.
Tie me up and have fun with me
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic