Bondage Shops

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Exelsia
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Bondage Shops

Post by Exelsia »

I've never been to an adult toy store let alone a bondage/bdsm one so I wonder what's it like? How's the environment? Do they get crowded? Do they offer customers to sample the products? Do you get nervous when going to the shop?
What's better than the combination of a pair of skinny jeans, canvas belts and sneakers? One that involves ropes, duh.
cellofello
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by cellofello »

Exelsia wrote: 5 years ago I've never been to an adult toy store let alone a bondage/bdsm one so I wonder what's it like? How's the environment? Do they get crowded? Do they offer customers to sample the products? Do you get nervous when going to the shop?
Bondage has become rather mainstream these days. It has been a very long time since I have been nervous going into a shop.

I have never been in a bondage or adult toy store where it was excessively crowded. You could probably try out paddles and floggers, as there are no hygiene issues and you don't have to open a package. Depending on packaging, you might be able to try out things like handcuffs, collars, and leather restraints. Things that would at least potentially contact body fluids, such as gags, cock cages/sheaths, etc. would of course not be open to trying on.
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

If you are a US resident, Spencer's has some bondage gear... I went in once to look and was too embarrassed to buy anything... the 2nd time I went the store was basically empty and I bought a gag and some tape... I prefer to order stuff over Amazon.
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

The only bondage shop you really need is your local hardware store :P

That, and Amazon. Dunno if you need a dedicated adult store :lol:
shyguy92
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by shyguy92 »

Internet has always seemed, err... safer to me for some reason.
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

I prefer ordering online as well, but not for any "safety" reasons. I just find that the quality/type of products are far better online than the sex shops in my area. The only downside for me is that it's kind of a gamble, not being able to physically see/touch the product before buying, but descriptions and reviews can be pretty helpful.

I'm actually waiting for an order to arrive. +120 feet of black bondage rope and a couple ball gags. Can't wait!
MtnReign
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MtnReign »

Local shops tend to be kind of greasy, places like subshop tend to be good but like Nexus said, the quality can be questionable sometimes.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic