Meditative Bondage

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Deleted User 4493

Meditative Bondage

Post by Deleted User 4493 »

Has anyone tried something like this before? I am finding myself wanting to me tied more for the the feeling than just sexual pleasure.
Noah
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Noah »

I never can find actual groups or places to go for this like they did in the video, but I find it relaxing to sit at home watching TV or something while bound the way I like.
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

Tied up just for relaxation? Yes, and it does work!
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
Deleted User 4493

Post by Deleted User 4493 »

Emma wrote: 5 years ago Tied up just for relaxation? Yes, and it does work!
I’m guessing you have experience in this then!? Do you mind sharing some details?
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

Shibari wrote: 5 years ago
Emma wrote: 5 years ago Tied up just for relaxation? Yes, and it does work!
I’m guessing you have experience in this then!? Do you mind sharing some details?
There's not much to talk about, really...it was brought up to me by a friend, many, MANY years ago. I thought it sounded a little sketchy, but, a couple years after that, I gave it a try.

I've never tried suspension--I don't think i could relax like that!--but I've been hogtied for it, every time. I've found a gag diminishes it a great deal. A blindfold sometimes helps, sometimes not. I can't tell you why though.

Since hubby ties me up a lot for our purposes, I haven't done meditative for years.

It's worth exploring, if you haven't.
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
Vicki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vicki »

I would say 50% of bondage for me is this. Destressing or meditative state. I will say a good 2 or 4 hours in bondage after a stressful week does me so good. Just tied to a chair gagged and blindfolded or just tied with a ton of rope and feeling the ropes reacting with and against my body is more effective for me sometimes than a good massage for me. Throw in the massage after the bondage and that is my dream "spa weekend"

My step mother Kelly often needed bondage to help her thru her grief after my Dad died.

In fact I am hoping for some bondage this weekend because my wedding is next weekend and my stress level is a like a 1000. The roleplay or story idea often is secondary but the main heart is that rope and restriction in my adult bondage ( and probably teen years) was a form of meditation or destressing.
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

Vicki wrote: 5 years ago I would say 50% of bondage for me is this. Destressing or meditative state. I will say a good 2 or 4 hours in bondage after a stressful week does me so good. Just tied to a chair gagged and blindfolded or just tied with a ton of rope and feeling the ropes reacting with and against my body is more effective for me sometimes than a good massage for me. Throw in the massage after the bondage and that is my dream "spa weekend"

My step mother Kelly often needed bondage to help her thru her grief after my Dad died.

In fact I am hoping for some bondage this weekend because my wedding is next weekend and my stress level is a like a 1000.
Congrats on getting married next weekend, [mention]Vicki[/mention] ! Good luck! And here's to getting de-stressing bondage in first!
Vicki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vicki »

Thanks on both accounts.
damsel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by damsel »

I've been tied up before, just for fun...nothing sexual or romantic. I never really thought of it as therapy, but sure, i can see it working like that.
truly_trussed
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by truly_trussed »

Congrats Vicki, looks like you're tying the knot. (Sorry, couldn't resist that!)

I can see the how bondage can be so relaxing. Your adrenaline and endorphins are rushing. This can be a natural high. It might be similar to Yoga. Maybe someday as our "hobby" becomes more mainstream we might walk into a Yoga parlor and get chair-tied and gagged by a talented rigger. A tight, inescapable but comfortable chair-tie just might do the trick for stress relief.

Play safe, T.T.
Vicki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vicki »

truly_trussed wrote: 5 years ago Congrats Vicki, looks like you're tying the knot. (Sorry, couldn't resist that!)

I can see the how bondage can be so relaxing. Your adrenaline and endorphins are rushing. This can be a natural high. It might be similar to Yoga. Maybe someday as our "hobby" becomes more mainstream we might walk into a Yoga parlor and get chair-tied and gagged by a talented rigger. A tight, inescapable but comfortable chair-tie just might do the trick for stress relief.

Play safe, T.T.
Love the pun. It would be cool.
Barefoot99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Barefoot99 »

looks fun
Barefoot and cuffed. That's the only way to go.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Good find! Looks fun maybe she could have experienced a gag as well though ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic