Kik Roleplaying Room

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Deleted User 379

Kik Roleplaying Room

Post by Deleted User 379 »

Hi all i made a kik room to play and talk! Its called tugstories just like here im looking for plenty of members so it doesnt fill up full of bots like my last room!
Deleted User 379

Sorry all i apparently used a picture on the group messenger than was "inappropriate" and i got the banned for 2 hours ill fix it when my suspension is up
AlexUSA
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AlexUSA »

If at first you don't succeed...
OK, OK... So I have a bandana fetish. Don't you like to tie up cute girls who have a tough side or come to you ready with their own blindfold/gag?
Deleted User 379

haha it was just a picture of a fully clothed girl tied up but now its just a picture of ropes
Mmmphh
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mmmphh »

I just tried joining the room in Kik. Seems full of interesting folks.

Any chance we can create an overflow room for new peeps? I note the original poster has deleted their account.

Would be good to chat interactively with like minded folks. And I'm not a bot, just programmed to love bondage and feet :D
- excuse me while I slip into something more comfortable. Like this coil of hessian rope :geek:
Cleavegagger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cleavegagger »

The Kik room has died long time ago. I'm member there and most post are jerking off related lately. Maybe a whole new room with active admins would be better
a girl, neatly tied up and gagged is a beautifull sight. a girl, enjoying being tied up and gagged is the most beautifull thing i've ever seen. If you want my kik just ask.
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

I could create a new one
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
Cleavegagger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cleavegagger »

Creating it isn't the problem. Keeping it active is
a girl, neatly tied up and gagged is a beautifull sight. a girl, enjoying being tied up and gagged is the most beautifull thing i've ever seen. If you want my kik just ask.
chadmc90
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by chadmc90 »

Or you can just carry the discussion here instead of splintering the site users off to another platform......
Gagher2018
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gagher2018 »

I have created a new chat, its hashtag is tugstugstugs
Scottstud94
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Scottstud94 »

Kik is jmccullum96

Male - 20 - looking for people my age to talk to
andrewtied

Post by andrewtied »

not against Kik but i wish it was PC based as well im not giving my phone number out in public thats just me. overall i prefer the discussion is here
Mouthless

Post by Mouthless »

andrewtied wrote: 5 years ago not against Kik but i wish it was PC based as well im not giving my phone number out in public thats just me. overall i prefer the discussion is here
Kik doesn’t give out your phone number...
andrewtied

Post by andrewtied »

in order to download the app you have too and here is proof
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mouthless

Post by Mouthless »

andrewtied wrote: 5 years ago in order to download the app you have too and here is proof
Yeah. That doesn’t publicly post your phone number.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic