Tickle Preferences

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Deleted User 4555

Tickle Preferences

Post by Deleted User 4555 »

Since im becoming more active on this site, I may as well ask some questions. What is everyones favorite way to tickle/ be tickled? Positions, tickle spots, tools of choise?

For me:

Tickling: Subject in stocks or hogtied with their big toes/ all their toes secured back. I would use my fingers, a brush, a feather, anything to make them laugh. Alternativly i could tie their feet and hands to the head and foot of a bed

Being tickled: Pretty much the same as above, not gonna lie.

How about you all?
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

I'm a big fan of tickling and being tickled:

Tickle- I would tie someone to my bed and tickle them with my fingers and whatever I can find.

To be tickled- locked in stocks, toes tied back. mummified, tied to bed and tickled all over. Tied to table and tickled, hogtied and tickled, etc.... I'm so ticklish in my feet, armpits, belly, sides, ribs, and etc... that I'm the perfect tickle victim for someone who likes to tickle people.
Tie me up and have fun with me
Tiedtothelife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tiedtothelife »

I also love tickling. In fact, it is the first thing that comes to mind when I see a person tied.

I would prefer to tie my captive to the bed, to a chair with arms tied in such a way that they leave their armpits uncovered, standing with his hands on his head or in a hogtied. I would use my fingers, brushes, feathers or any object with a fine point (not sharp). You could even use cream or gel to increase the sensation. He would attack his armpits and ribs mainly. In fact, I think he would attack his torso more than his feet, since I don't like feet very much. But still, he would attack them a lot. And as for me, I'm too tickly, and I would definitely love to suffer that feeling.
You know what's better than a shirtless boy tied and gagged? A shirtless boy tied and gagged being tickled.
noescape
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by noescape »

I like my sub to be tied spreadeagle to the bed. I like to hard-tickle the ribs and armpit areas, soft-tickle the thigh area, fast-tickle feet with rapidly moving fingers with medium pressure. At every predetermined interval, usually 15 minutes, the sub will be ungagged and interrogated. If I am not satisfied with the answers, the process continues.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Would love to be locked in stocks and have my feet tickled. Mummified and my feet tickled. Tied to bed and be tickled in all areas of my body. Buried at the beach and tickled on my feet. So many ways to tickle me.
Tie me up and have fun with me
Deleted User 2786

Post by Deleted User 2786 »

I feel a weird sense of security when someone ties me up before tickling me. I get nervous thinking I might accidentally kick or hit them if they don't
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

I like the girl to be either hogtied, or tied up with her legs in my lap, wearing either hose or socks while I'm tickling her.

Finding girls into tickling is a lot harder than finding one just for tying....
Tiedtothelife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tiedtothelife »

noescape wrote: 4 years ago I like my sub to be tied spreadeagle to the bed. I like to hard-tickle the ribs and armpit areas, soft-tickle the thigh area, fast-tickle feet with rapidly moving fingers with medium pressure. At every predetermined interval, usually 15 minutes, the sub will be ungagged and interrogated. If I am not satisfied with the answers, the process continues.
Wow, it's just like I would like to do to my captives. I think it wouldn't have occurred to me to describe it that way.
You know what's better than a shirtless boy tied and gagged? A shirtless boy tied and gagged being tickled.
rog30a
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rog30a »

I prefer to hold the hogtied girl in my lap,where I can reach anywhere that looks ticklish.That position also comes in handy if the gag works loose.Wouldn't want to disturb the neighbors.
TinkerBliss
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TinkerBliss »

I’d like to be hogtied in those situations. Leaves my sides about as venerable as my feet. Are those my weak spots? Perhaps, but I won’t tell you. Also having my hands tied over top my head to make my armpits venerable isn’t too bad either. :P
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic