Fantasies

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BandG »

I'd love two sexy dominatrixs with tattoos and curvy bodies to tie me and another helpless sub up (Male or female) to chairs facing each other. Tied with lots of rope and ball gags or panties with wrap around tape gags. They belittle and mock us as we squirm, lots of hand gagging, tickling the soles or our feet and denial.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

BandG wrote: 3 years ago I'd love two sexy dominatrixs with tattoos and curvy bodies to tie me and another helpless sub up (Male or female) to chairs facing each other. Tied with lots of rope and ball gags or panties with wrap around tape gags. They belittle and mock us as we squirm, lots of hand gagging, tickling the soles or our feet and denial.
Speaking my language there.
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

MILF WORKOUT

Anyone.else have a fantasy about a 40-50 year old woman in lucrative shorts and sports bra, no shoes or socks, trusses up gagged and struggling. Maybe even tied to a bit.of gym equipment like a weights bench so she can be.tickle tortured?

Ok just me.then.
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

My favorite fantasy has 2 endings (or maybe one, but in different order):

So I would love to come come, open the door and see a beautiful girl (girlfriend, wife, date, etc) dressed in leather (skirt, corset, opera gloves and thigh high boots) waiting for me to arrive for either to happen:

- She's waiting for me to tie her up and do whatever I want with her (including but not limited to: sensual domination, edging, teasing, oral sex, sensory deprivation and of course, more sex).
- she's waiting for me to come home so I could be her bondage/sex toy (and do everything said before, but to me).

I think that this is as switch as you can get.
TW: @VultureLeader
Tumblr: Wrapspirit
PM me for our bondage-focused discord server!
zora963

Post by zora963 »

I have a scenario where I do the tying and another where I get tied.

In the scenario where I do the tying, I manage to sneak into a woman’s house on a rainy night whilst she’s getting ready for bed and wearing her nighties, and I tie her up and gag her. I bind her with ropes and wrap gag her stuffed mouth with clear tape, and watch her struggle while I grope and play with her.

In the one where I’m tied, a female catburglar breaks into my place to rob me and decides to feminize me before tying me up. She’ll put makeup on me and make me wear a long pretty wig, and then dress me up in a tight outfit with breast forms. She’ll then tie me up tight and gag me with microfoam tape wrapped around my head, and leave me to struggle with my hard member tucked in.
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

gaggednbarefoot wrote: 3 years ago MILF WORKOUT

Anyone.else have a fantasy about a 40-50 year old woman in lucrative shorts and sports bra, no shoes or socks, trusses up gagged and struggling. Maybe even tied to a bit.of gym equipment like a weights bench so she can be.tickle tortured?

Ok just me.then.
Hey[mention]gaggednbarefoot[/mention] I'm the woman you're looking for. I probably won't.even wear the sports bra.
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

puddy300 wrote: 3 years ago I've long had a fantasy of being bound, blindfolded, gagged, even earplugged in the middle of a party or small gathering of people, as a kind of centerpiece. I'm the only one tied up, and can't speak, see or hear. Mostly, I'm just ignored, it's just a normal party with some guy hogtied on a table or something, but any of the people are free to poke or prod, or tickle or tease me when the mood strikes. I would be merely an object to entertain guests in between drinks or games.

It would never happen, but it's an exciting thing to think about from time to time.
Well [mention]puddy300[/mention] I'm sure you could be centerpiece of my dinner.party table for.my fellow.frustrated 50 year-old girlfriends.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

[mention]CapturedCarol[/mention] Hey Carol. I'm sure when my gym reopens.you can come.for some.personal.training after hours :evil:
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

CapturedCarol wrote: 3 years ago
gaggednbarefoot wrote: 3 years ago MILF WORKOUT

Ok just me.then.
Hey@gaggednbarefoot I'm the woman you're looking for. I probably won't.even wear the sports bra.
Oooh a real.live topless barefoot MILF to play with :D
nm101
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by nm101 »

CapturedCarol wrote: 3 years ago
puddy300 wrote: 3 years ago I've long had a fantasy of being bound, blindfolded, gagged, even earplugged in the middle of a party or small gathering of people, as a kind of centerpiece. I'm the only one tied up, and can't speak, see or hear. Mostly, I'm just ignored, it's just a normal party with some guy hogtied on a table or something, but any of the people are free to poke or prod, or tickle or tease me when the mood strikes. I would be merely an object to entertain guests in between drinks or games.

It would never happen, but it's an exciting thing to think about from time to time.
Well @puddy300 I'm sure you could be centerpiece of my dinner.party table for.my fellow.frustrated 50 year-old girlfriends.
If you need another centrepiece for a different table or room, I'll volunteer XD
Coolbr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Coolbr »

I’ve always wanted to be the victim of multiple handsome and muscled males. Preferably during a tropical hotel stay or as I leave the beach. They grab me. Handgag me and team up to carry me away while tying me hands and abort with ropes and gagging me with bandannas. They discover, after capture, that I have a “fondness” for being the tied and gagged. And they proceed to tease me relentlessly over that fact.
Coolbr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Coolbr »

Of multiple sultry and bikini clad females did the same thing I’d be ok as well ;)
johnbell92
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by johnbell92 »

I agree. I like how her character tried to be badass, and her captor just owned her with duct tape.
Deleted User 2475 wrote: 5 years ago This one may sound odd, but I'd like to be on the receiving end of a scene like Drew Barrymore's from Charlie's Angels. Sexy taunting by my captor, before taping my mouth. Lips drawn on my gag, which my captors would kiss.
MouthTaper
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MouthTaper »

Come to think of it, I guess it's pretty weird that I've pretty much always fantasized about the same things. Same types of gags. Same ropework. I think of new scenarios and things to try regularly, but it often comes down to the same few things I enjoy so much. I'm sure it's the same for many others here, where you never really grow bored with the simple concept of tying and gagging someone. Still, I can't help but wonder how weird it must seem to others who don't have this fetish - for something so simple and seemingly nonsexual to be so deeply satisfying, and never lose its magic. We really are a bunch of weirdos. :P
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

One of my biggest is to be tied up by an older woman, maybe 40s or 50s. Could be any ordinary woman I've known like one of my old teachers, a nurse, friends' moms or aunts. Especially single older ladies who are flirty with me. I somehow get tricked into bondage and then as I'm helplessly tied to a chair or table and gagged, she gropes, tickles, and teases me.

Also like many when I was in school tying up a teacher.
Discord: #3312 @Tugs4fun
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

Ropelover28nj wrote: 3 years ago 1) to be gangbound by 3 to 4 women,they pounce on me when I get out of the shower,forcibly hogtying me and gagging me(either a ballgag or tape wrapped around my mouth) then endlessly teasing me, and taking pictures
I know this was posted a while back but I have had almost exactly the same fantasy! It developed from an IRL scenario which is too long to post here but this is a great one I relate to!
Discord: #3312 @Tugs4fun
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

Tugs4fun wrote: 3 years ago
Ropelover28nj wrote: 3 years ago 1) to be gangbound by 3 to 4 women,they pounce on me when I get out of the shower,forcibly hogtying me and gagging me(either a ballgag or tape wrapped around my mouth) then endlessly teasing me, and taking pictures
I know this was posted a while back but I have had almost exactly the same fantasy! It developed from an IRL scenario which is too long to post here but this is a great one I relate to!
Would love to hear about it😃
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

Would love to do a kidnap scenario or home invasion type thing with my wife. We would be coming home from a date night or walking in on a burglary in our hotel room. Getting all bound and gagged together and left for us to struggle til someone comes to rescue us.
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BandG »

I would love to be really humiliated in front of a group of women. Hogtied to a coffee table naked with a ball gag in my mouth and a pair of dirty panties tied over my face and nose. The women all sit around laughing at me, tickling my feet and drinking. Eventually they lose interest in me and I plead to be untied but all I can do is drool everywhere.
Chris
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Chris »

Being kidnapped while hitchhiking and awakening in the house of the driver, being tied and gagged on his/her bed. My clothes, with the exception of my boxers, are gone and all I can do is groan through the gag and squirm helplessly as my kidnapper prepares him-/herself on using me.
Silkenvixen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Silkenvixen »

My strongest fantasy is being robbed in my home, my sanctuary where I've always felt safe from the world.....I'm grabbed from behind with one hand over my mouth and one arm pulled up behind me, an order to behave myself and to do as I'm told. I nod my head and he leads me to one of my dining room chairs where he very tightly binds me to it. I beg not to be gagged, promising I won't scream, that I'll be good....which doesn't stop him as he pushes the wadded cloth into my mouth and tapes it in with duct tape over my mouth and wrapped several times around my head. He dumps my purse out in front of me and destroys my cell phone, relieving me of my money and credit cards, then cuts the phone line in front of me. As he goes through my house I can only squirm and mew as I listen to him ransacking one room after another.......before he leaves with my things he takes a little extra time to tear my blouse open and enjoy my body while I SCREAM into my gag and hear only whimpers come out.
Mikeyropes29

Post by Mikeyropes29 »

To be forcibly hogtied and gagged by multiple captors who are very efficient with rope
Mikeyropes29

Post by Mikeyropes29 »

Coolbr wrote: 3 years ago Of multiple sultry and bikini clad females did the same thing I’d be ok as well ;)
Can I be tied up by them too?😄
Coolbr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Coolbr »

Even better;)
Egyptianboytoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Egyptianboytoy »

Of late I've been fantasizing Alladin in kinky submission to Jasmine. Has anyone ever written an Alladin fanfic story like that here ?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic