Fantasies

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

[mention]TripleZero[/mention] I volunteer to be the other girl. I'd also love a qjick.spanking after.the kiss before she leaves. Why just 5 hours. Maybe she gets offerred.overtime :D .
TripleZero
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TripleZero »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago @TripleZero I volunteer to be the other girl. I'd also love a qjick.spanking after.the kiss before she leaves. Why just 5 hours. Maybe she gets offerred.overtime :D .
Anytime, I will let you know if I find a girlfriend :D I wanted to be realistic ;-)
Quintus09

Post by Quintus09 »

In my football top and shorts and barefoot. Tied up and gagged by two girls or a.girl.and her mum who tickle torture my bare feet and press.their bare feet over my face. One of them could wear tights but no socks.
Mister The Edge
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mister The Edge »

Here's one I'vebeen thinking about lately.

I come home from work to find my wife naked or in lingerie, bound aluringly and gagged, waiting for me.

Realistically, a third person would need to bind and gag my wife, but it's a nice fantasy.
scarfboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by scarfboy »

I really love the pervy neighbor fantasy. I go to my older neighbor's house to help him with some chores, we start playing around and joking about him keeping me prisoner so I can be his "chore slave" for the whole summer. I turn my back and suddenly he's grabbing me, tying me up and gagging me in his basement, revealing he's been wanting me to be his secret captive for awhile.
Coolbr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Coolbr »

That’s very sexy
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

A fantasy of mine is to be tied up - eventually hogtied - by two women (perhaps my wife and one of her friends). It starts off as a fun “lets just tie his hands and see if he can get out”, then escalates. Finally, they get sick of my protests and gag me with either of their dirty socks or pantyhose and duct tape. Im then used as a footstool while they talk/laugh/drink and ignore me - my wife’s friend keeping me tortured by poking her feet in my face.
BoundGal
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BoundGal »

Tied up whilst babysitting or having fun with friends, like a cops and robbers type game
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

It might sound stupid or pathetic but my fantasy is just to have a female bondage partner IRL.
micoAi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by micoAi »

Currently i have three

1. A girl that i know invites me to her house, me being aware that i'll get tied. I arrived, i get grabbed and tied by her and being lead to a room, where a girl that i don't know yet is tied exactly like me. We get tied and torture together while we tried to know each other.

2. A goth like girl invites me to her house, she shows me a picture a guy getting teased by a girl. I agree to recreate the scene. She strips me, puts me her collar around my neck, wraps me up, and she starts teasing me and putting her feet on my mouth.

3. Simplistic one, first experience ideal. I'm with a friend and his gf. The're curious about tugs, so i explain and the gf asks me to tie her up with tape. Then i ask my friend to tie me up and then tie us together with tape. Then i ask him to remove both of our shoes and socks and i ask to be gag with her sock ( she gets gagged with the other one). Then he leaves us to struggle for 5 mins before he tickles our feet.
Merida_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Merida_ »

My biggest fantasy is rather tying up my besties or home invasion but I’m leaning more towards home invasion
Merida : - )
Mister The Edge
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Other fantasies:
-To be able to tie and gag two women and play with them in some degree.

-To be bound and gagged with my wife and to struggle and grind on each other.

-To have a woman bound and gagged while I'm entertaining people in the next room.

-To entertain people while a woman is bound and gagged by me in the same room.
Merida_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Merida_ »

Mister The Edge wrote: 1 year ago Other fantasies:

-To have a woman bound and gagged while I'm entertaining people in the next room.

Not gonna lie, I like those fantasies.
Mister The Edge
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Merida_ wrote: 1 year ago

Not gonna lie, I like those fantasies.
Ah, which ones?
Merida_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Merida_ »

All of them.
Mister The Edge
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Lol yeah they're pretty good.
Stbjkkhyh
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Stbjkkhyh »

I’d want to be that woman tied and gagged in the next room ;)
NinthA
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by NinthA »

Home invasion is my most frequent fantasy. The idea of someone forcing their way into my apartment while I’m home alone, or sneaking in while I’m busy, is really exciting. They could surprise me with a hand gag and then walk me to wherever they want before tying me up.

From there, I guess most options are on the table!
Stef
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stef »

A fantasy of mine would be getting caught while sneaking in on a warehouse.

I'd be very excited and drop hints that I should get tied up. The security guard who catches me would play along when he realises I want it, and would have me sit against a pole around the countless crates all around me.

I'd be calm and excited enjoying the procedure of getting tied up with rope without any protest. I'd even ask for me rope when he finishes as I'd get really thrilled!

He would playfully add more rope after teasing me securing me in place; Moments later I'll end up with my hands bound together behind the pole, elbows and upper torso bound on the pole, ankles and legs above and below the knees also bound together!

As he stands up ready to leave me in my predicament while I test my bonds, I would plead to get gagged so that I won't be able to call for help. I'd naughtily hint that he can use my dirty socks to make an effective gag!

He then smiles and proceeds into taking my shoes and socks off and shoves them in my wide open mouth. I love the smell and taste of my worn socks, especially right after my football practice!

He then grabs a wide roll of duct tape that was lying around, and starts taping my mouth all around my head several times silencing me completely!

I moan and struggle passionately as I realise that I'm totally helpless at this point as he stands up and watches me squirm for a few seconds! Then he wishes me goodnight and walks away saying that his shift is over and I'd be discovered in the morning by the workers!

I struggle harder and try to shout for help louder as the lights get switched off, but any attempt is futile! I sit there bound on the pole, gagged with my socks, barefoot and helpless in pitch darkness as his footsteps fade out in the distance...
SwitchException
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SwitchException »

- Being tied up and gagged together with my girlfriend by a female friend of ours, or by my girlfriend's mother

- Being tied up and gagged by some of my mature colleagues during a business trip abroad

- Tie up and gag some young trainees at work, for explain them how the corporate life is hard.

- Being tied up and gagged by a sort of female teacher because I'm not a good student, ...

- ... And the opposite one, teaching a bad female college student by some genuine bondage.
Discord ID: SwitchException#4987
Kik: SwitchException
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic