Video Games with Bondage/Tie-Up Elements

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

Chris12 wrote: 3 years ago
Ropelover28nj wrote: 3 years ago In assassins creed valhalla you sometimes have to tie up characters, simple hands behind the back bit it is somewhat satisfying hahs
In the previous game many characters were also tied up but only with their hands simply tied behind them.
I feel like I remember that from the previous ones but since im playing valhalla now it was fresh in my mind
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

I recently played the game called Dayz and that has a surrender option and you can be restrained and even gagged but the game is pretty difficult and hard to find the items to do so.

Red dead redemption is always fun to get hogtied in.
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

When tomb raider got rebooted there was a live action gameplay. I got an asthma attack helping Lara Croft escape bondage to avoid being assaulted.
SNAFU
gugan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gugan »

I came across a small Escape game but it was very hard to finish.
You'll wake up restrained and need to make your way out.
Name was "Ardermonis"
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

SNAFU
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

I just did something on watch dogs legion that was so funny when one of my team mates got herself kidnapped, she was in the clothing I put her in last time I used her, her hands were cuffed and she was on her knees. I cleared the facility of baddies and just admired her, a moment to reflect, probably gonna get flack for it but say la vee mate.
SNAFU
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Boocola wrote: 2 years ago I just did something on watch dogs legion that was so funny when one of my team mates got herself kidnapped, she was in the clothing I put her in last time I used her, her hands were cuffed and she was on her knees. I cleared the facility of baddies and just admired her, a moment to reflect, probably gonna get flack for it but say la vee mate.
Also if you recruit a police officer you can use their handcuffs to restrain people and leave them on their knees with their hands cuffed behind their back.
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

I did that a few times to an Albion officer and I left him in the street
SNAFU
Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chris12 »

Seems that the new Resident Evil game has your character occasionally getting tied up.
Seventh Crow
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Seventh Crow »

Red Dead Redemption Online has been mentioned a few times in this thread, but there’s actually a good dose of DID in the single-player RDR2. Specifically one of the side missions has a lady NPC bound and gagged, and two of the main ladies get the treatment during a story mission.

Far Cry 5 features a lady cop bound and gagged during the story.

And while Lara avoids a gagging in the Tomb Raider reboot, her gal pal Sam does not.
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

Seventh Crow wrote: 2 years ago Red Dead Redemption Online has been mentioned a few times in this thread, but there’s actually a good dose of DID in the single-player RDR2. Specifically one of the side missions has a lady NPC bound and gagged, and two of the main ladies get the treatment during a story mission.

And while Lara avoids a gagging in the Tomb Raider reboot, her gal pal Sam does not.
Tomb Raider has several scenes with both Lara and Sam tied up. The game's subtitle system actually describes Sam giving a "muffled shout," or something like that, as there are a lot of descriptions for sounds in the game.

What's the side mission for RDR2 with the woman gagged? I know of the two story missions, and once in a great while, you can rescue a woman who's been kidnapped and tied up by a bandit, though I've never seen them gagged.
Seventh Crow
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Seventh Crow »

Kyle wrote: 2 years ago
Seventh Crow wrote: 2 years ago Red Dead Redemption Online has been mentioned a few times in this thread, but there’s actually a good dose of DID in the single-player RDR2. Specifically one of the side missions has a lady NPC bound and gagged, and two of the main ladies get the treatment during a story mission.

Tomb Raider has several scenes with both Lara and Sam tied up. The game's subtitle system actually describes Sam giving a "muffled shout," or something like that, as there are a lot of descriptions for sounds in the game.

What's the side mission for RDR2 with the woman gagged? I know of the two story missions, and once in a great while, you can rescue a woman who's been kidnapped and tied up by a bandit, though I've never seen them gagged.
The mission is called “No, No, and Thrice No”. Tilly is kidnapped and (I think) shown bound and gagged.
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

Seventh Crow wrote: 2 years ago
Kyle wrote: 2 years ago

The mission is called “No, No, and Thrice No”. Tilly is kidnapped and (I think) shown bound and gagged.
Oh, that one. Yeah, I know that one.
Nightly Binds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nightly Binds »

The Microsoft game Grabbed by the ghoulies ( developed by Rare ) has quite the abundance of " tie up elements involving Damsels and dudes ( though mostly teenage ? ) in distress. lol

During the first parts of the game, Your main character's girlfriend is kidnapped and Bound and gagged to a chair for a bit, also running around the Mansion the game takes place in, you'll end up coming across a bunch of other characters who have also been imprisoned,( who you later have to rescue ) usually Tied up in some manner, a few include, A girl tied up with movie Reel tape, a Boy Mummified in a sarcophagus. another who is hogtied and apple gagged on a platter, and much more.
Even the main character can be restrained at some points by an attack from some of the enemies in which you end up mummified in bandages and left struggling until you are hit with another attack. " ( seriously I'm almost convinced someone working on the game was interested in TUG related matters :lol: )
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

The skeleton Beam wrote: 2 years ago The Microsoft game Grabbed by the ghoulies ( developed by Rare ) has quite the abundance of " tie up elements involving Damsels and dudes ( though mostly teenage ? ) in distress. lol

During the first parts of the game, Your main character's girlfriend is kidnapped and Bound and gagged to a chair for a bit, also running around the Mansion the game takes place in, you'll end up coming across a bunch of other characters who have also been imprisoned,( who you later have to rescue ) usually Tied up in some manner, a few include, A girl tied up with movie Reel tape, a Boy Mummified in a sarcophagus. another who is hogtied and apple gagged on a platter, and much more.
Even the main character can be restrained at some points by an attack from some of the enemies in which you end up mummified in bandages and left struggling until you are hit with another attack. " ( seriously I'm almost convinced someone working on the game was interested in TUG related matters :lol: )
Know that game, yeah I've thought the same. Not only in the different ties but the way they're tied.
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

MiiTopia is a interesting game for this. Not as far as actual tie ups but with the way yoi can customize faces just about any gag can be perfectly recreated. The way they talk doesn't actually sound much different than gagtalk either.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Grand Theft Auto, a guy is chained to a chair. Won’t reveal more details
Tie me up and have fun with me
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

There is some dialogue in a chapter of Fire Emblems: Fates on the Birthright path where one character is said to have tied up and gagged lots of enemies although it is only said in dialogue and the act is not actually shown.
Helena14
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Helena14 »

Desperados 3 allows four of its five characters (save Kate) to tie up knocked out enemies. Which can then also be used to draw in their comrades who might try to free them. On some missions you can even get achievments for not killing anyone, which usually involves a lot of tying up. Plus one specific mission actually takes away all your leathal weapons so you are forced to knock out and tie up enemies. Game is set in the Old West and has male and female enemies so there is something for everyone...

Also while Kate can´t tie anyone up she can occasionally strip certian female NPCs of their clothing to wear as a disguise.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

There are bondage/BDSM references scattered throughout the Grand Theft Auto games as well, especially in GTA IV.

Intro to GTA IV shows a man spreadeagle getting whipped. Later, the character kidnaps a mafia girl and then photographs her bound and gagged for a ransom photo. That's just the tip of the iceberg there.
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Sora is tied up in the pirates of the Caribbean in KH 2
Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chris12 »

sami200456boyfriend wrote: 2 years ago Sora is tied up in the pirates of the Caribbean in KH 2
But sadly not gagged :cry:
uemndlr
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by uemndlr »

Simon the Sorcerer 2:
Simon lies there knocked-out as long as you want, giving you time to watch the girl struggle.

Oh, and it is mentioned once in "Leather Goddesses of Phobos" in "lewd" mode, which was pretty daring back in those days.
U+101D3
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

The side-scrolling beat'em up genre has a lot of them, not suprising given most of them have the plot of saving your kidnapped girlfriend from some gang. Games such as Kung Fu Master, Double Dragon, Final Fight, Vendetta, etc.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

captured_prize wrote: 2 years ago The side-scrolling beat'em up genre has a lot of them, not suprising given most of them have the plot of saving your kidnapped girlfriend from some gang. Games such as Kung Fu Master, Double Dragon, Final Fight, Vendetta, etc.
I remember playing Final Fight on a virgin Atlantic flight when I was a kid and liking the game over screen. Anyone watching my screen would have thought I was rubbish at the game but actually I was deliberately losing just to get a game over :lol:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic