Couples Bondage?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Unfortunately, I have not been tied up with anyone, but we did do it to a friend and his girlfriend. We didn't have a lot to work with at the house party we were at, but did find a pack of zip ties, one piece of rope and a few feet of duct tape (end of the roll) for gags. Got both of them with hands behind their backs with zip ties, ankles cinched as well. Then zip tied their bound ankles and wrists together while they were on the bed. Rope tied around them, tape gags... Not out best work, but it kept them busy for a few hours.
TapeGaggedJ
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TapeGaggedJ »

Yes I would be very interested in that with a girlfriend, wife or any female friend really

Ideally done by another woman, who does it to me first, then my partner discovers us and gets the same treatment
MMMPPPHHH MMMPPPHHH
Cali Callie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Cali Callie »

I did this plenty with my last significant other when we were together and I’d say it’s definitely worth it! We liked to do mutual self tying or have help tying us both so we had to help each other escape and it was always so exciting. I’d say with the right person, most sane things would be worth trying!!
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

Cali Callie wrote: 4 years ago I did this plenty with my last significant other when we were together and I’d say it’s definitely worth it! We liked to do mutual self tying or have help tying us both so we had to help each other escape and it was always so exciting. I’d say with the right person, most sane things would be worth trying!!
Seems like a good couple's exercise, getting tied up and having to work together to escape. A good bonding experience, no pun intended...okay, maybe it was intended a little.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

I've never been tied up together with anyone, but I love the idea. The two of us sharing the same bondage experience, talking to each other with gags on, and trying to get free, sounds like a wonderful experience!
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Gummboote
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gummboote »

It's a huge fantasy of mine, to be tied up with one or more fellow captives. A lady friend and I once got ourselves tied together back to back, and though it didn't take very long to get free again, struggling against the bonds and mmmphing through our gags was an exciting experience.
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rafeylovesbonds »

My position is exactly the same as captured-prize's.
Is she out there, she who ties you up and then you stay tied up?
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

I would love to be tied together with a woman or a fellow crossdressing man and both of us gagged. I would love for us both to be sitting in the ground with our backs to each other with our chests encircled with white nylon rope and our arms tied wilst clinging to each others. We would also have our thighs and ackles that as well and we will both be OTM gagged with white cloth. Feeling us both struggling together and hearing the silent crinching noises of our bonds and mumbling through our gags will be a massive turn on and make my heart feel heavy.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

captured_prize wrote: 4 years ago I've never been tied up together with anyone, but I love the idea. The two of us sharing the same bondage experience, talking to each other with gags on, and trying to get free, sounds like a wonderful experience!
I compleatly agree here!
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
andrewtied

Post by andrewtied »

im the same way with the ladies and the gentlemen. nothing wrong having some company while bound and gagged :D
BoundWithRopes

Post by BoundWithRopes »

I've always wanted to be tied back to back with a someone. Not sure who would do the tying though. It sounds like so much fun.
FacelessMage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FacelessMage »

Damn if I don't think of this one frequently. Being tied up with someone would be amazing, especially if things started getting steamy or we were forced to do things to each other.

I actually have a good friend down south who would totally do such a scene with me. Alas he is so far away and logistically planning such a scene would be a big challenge. Maybe we'll try one at a bondage convention if we can get to the same one some time
Bulaj
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bulaj »

for a long time this is my biggest fantasy. :D :D :D
Coolbr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Coolbr »

It’s as hot as it gets.
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

My wife and I are huge fans of this. We have only been bound and gagged together by another person once but we have done lots of self bondage together. Actually just posted a story about us getting taped together.
Seventh Crow
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Seventh Crow »

Yup. Mmhm. Huge fan of it, both being on the receiving end or tying up a cute couple myself.
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

Seventh Crow wrote: 3 years ago Yup. Mmhm. Huge fan of it, both being on the receiving end or tying up a cute couple myself.
Glad to hear seems like a hit or miss for most.
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

If I had a girlfriend, and if the person tying us was a girl (as girls are whom I'm into) I would be interested in this.

I doubt that'll ever happen, though. I wouldn't like the idea of another guy tying her, so I couldn't ask the girlfriend to let another girl tie me up. That wouldn't be fair. And I doubt I could find that second girl anyway.
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

If anyone would like to chat or maybe rp about this feel free to hit us up.
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

This has been moving up my list for a while. Would like to be captured with a woman!

Think that it would enhance the experience.
Silkenvixen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Silkenvixen »

I've done it a few times with fellow crossdressers, and a couple of times with my late CD playmate and me as myself, both tied back to back and hogtied side by side, gagged of course!
SwitchStruggle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SwitchStruggle »

I have always had a fantasy of being tied up with another girl. I have always thought about the two of us tied up back to back and having our arms tied around each others waists and left to struggle.
honourthechapter1775

Post by honourthechapter1775 »

Had a try at this once with a friend who offered to the both my girlfriend and I go though it was a bit of a pain as he was a novice to it so I kept having to guide him and tell him what to do during the whole thing. I would love to have another try at it again or day with someone who knows what they're doing.
AllTapedUp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AllTapedUp »

Being tied up with someone else does sound fun! :D
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

My wife and I actually just did some self bondage together about a week ago, got ourselves wrapped up pretty good together in some pallet plastic wrap face to face
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic