Couples Bondage?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
RaeGray4477
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Couples Bondage?

Post by RaeGray4477 »

Lately I’ve found my fantasy shifting to being bound and gagged with a partner (in my case a male), anyone else preferring couples bondage lately? Or have any exeriences to say whether it’s worth it?
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

It's definitely up there with my favorite scenarios. A man and woman tied together, having to work out some way to escape. Especially interesting if they're gagged and can't actually talk it out. Imagine the frustration when they realize the other one has a completely different idea of what to do.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Huge fantasy of mine. Though in mine, we're both superheroes for an added twist on it.
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

One of my biggest fantasies is getting brutally tied up with my wife but it just isnt logistically likely unfortunately
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
TheEngineer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheEngineer »

Definitelyone of my fantasies, both of us switching rolls, or having someone tie us both up together
No harm in wanting to try new things!
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

phoca_thumb_l_005 (1).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
fungirlkatie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by fungirlkatie »

Yes & no I've been tied up with my girlfriend she just wasn't my girlfriend at the time, but I'd be very into it now.
Still here, still really like using scarves for bondage
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

fungirlkatie wrote: 4 years ago Yes & no I've been tied up with my girlfriend she just wasn't my girlfriend at the time, but I'd be very into it now.
There's an interesting conversation somewhere!1
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
fungirlkatie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by fungirlkatie »

Alisonlovesropes wrote: 4 years ago
fungirlkatie wrote: 4 years ago Yes & no I've been tied up with my girlfriend she just wasn't my girlfriend at the time, but I'd be very into it now.
There's an interesting conversation somewhere!1
Yes it would be, not so easy to pull off.
Still here, still really like using scarves for bondage
RobbyCalico
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RobbyCalico »

I've always been interested in being bound and gagged alongside a girl, and being left to try and escape together. My favorite scenario being a robbery scenario where we're two coworkers (or employee and boss) who get bound and gagged by robbers at closing time.

I almost did a CiD tie up game with female friend. She had a male friend who would occasionally tie her up and I mentioned my interest and she was down for it. However when the time came the male friend didn't feel comfortable tying up another guy.

Oh well, hopefully I be able to have this experience one day soon.
Handsome Scoundrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Handsome Scoundrel »

RobbyCalico wrote: 4 years ago I almost did a CiD tie up game with female friend. She had a male friend who would occasionally tie her up and I mentioned my interest and she was down for it. However when the time came the male friend didn't feel comfortable tying up another guy.

That's a real bummer. Sounds like the guy may have some insecurities to work out. A lot of people treat any form of bondage like it's incredibly sexual in nature, and another fairly large group have no hang-ups about non-sexual tie up games. I'd have no qualms providing this service for another couple!
Male, 29, with a preference for ropes, tape, and cloth. I like to do the tying and am only interested in non-sexual bondage. If you'd like to chat, send me a private message sometime!
My avatar is the work of nightwrap79 (deviantart).[/url]
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

Handsome Scoundrel wrote: 4 years ago
RobbyCalico wrote: 4 years ago I almost did a CiD tie up game with female friend. She had a male friend who would occasionally tie her up and I mentioned my interest and she was down for it. However when the time came the male friend didn't feel comfortable tying up another guy.

That's a real bummer. Sounds like the guy may have some insecurities to work out. A lot of people treat any form of bondage like it's incredibly sexual in nature, and another fairly large group have no hang-ups about non-sexual tie up games. I'd have no qualms providing this service for another couple!
The guy doesn't necessarily have insecurities, just personal preferences. I feel the same way as this guy. I don't feel comfortable tying men. It's not that I "treat" every TUG sexually, it just naturally incites a sexual reaction within me. Adding all this up, I would just prefer not to put myself in a sexual situation with another male, being a hetero male myself.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Definitely my favourite fantasy. A few times when playing with my partner I tied my self in hogtie after I had tied her. It was never a really secure tie as you would get if someone else had tied us but good fun anyway. Both gagged with duct tape.

And a couple of years ago I was working with a female, often fantasised about us getting tied up and robbed together.
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BandG »

Love couples bondage.

Got to experience it when I was 16! In high school me and a girl I was dating were at a party and for a game we were tied back to back with skipping rope and our feet tied by two other girls before being tickle tortured and there was some hand gagging involved too!
Deleted User 5117

Post by Deleted User 5117 »

This is a major tug fantasy of mine.

Ideal scenario would me first being helplessly bound and gagged by a burglar. Then watching helplessly on while my coworker/housemate suffers the same treatment.

Obviously we both are left mffing and struggling in our bonds until we are rescued!
Deleted User 5163

Post by Deleted User 5163 »

Would love to be tied up with another girl both left struggling and gagged.
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

tiedtara wrote: 4 years ago Would love to be tied up with another girl both left struggling and gagged.
Make the trek to Canada and I'd be happy to help you with that :)
Deleted User 5163

Post by Deleted User 5163 »

Nexus wrote: 4 years ago
tiedtara wrote: 4 years ago Would love to be tied up with another girl both left struggling and gagged.
Do I need to bring another girl on the treck too or is she provided? 8-)
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

Handsome Scoundrel wrote: 4 years ago

I agree with you, children may not see the tugs with that sexual component that is implicit, but when older that vision changes and for a heterosexual it is difficult to tie a person of the same sex by not motivating sexually.
The guy doesn't necessarily have insecurities, just personal preferences. I feel the same way as this guy. I don't feel comfortable tying men. It's not that I "treat" every TUG sexually, it just naturally incites a sexual reaction within me. Adding all this up, I would just prefer not to put myself in a sexual situation with another male, being a hetero male myself.
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

tiedtara wrote: 4 years ago
Do I need to bring another girl on the treck too or is she provided? 8-)
I have a girl who I regularly play with who is up for bondage parties, so we're good there. But if you want to bring another willing damsel or two, the more the merrier :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

> But if you want to bring another willing damsel or two, the more the merrier :)

There is more fun in Hamilton than just the Ticats :lol:
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

slackywacky wrote: 4 years ago > But if you want to bring another willing damsel or two, the more the merrier :)

There is more fun in Hamilton than just the Ticats :lol:
I'm way more fun than the Ti Cats 8-)
tiedjay

Post by tiedjay »

Definitely my no.1 fantasy. Apart from a single experience at 16, I have no idea how to go about it as an adult. While tying up your partner is pretty common now since 50 shades, logistically it's much harder to get into a situation where a third party can tie you both up.

Plus it seems like a much more niche thing. Hard to find art and the "damsel in distress" community don't seem to take kindly to men detracting from female scenes in movies or TV!
HannahHeroine
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by HannahHeroine »

I've never actually thought about it before, but being tied up with a boy I like would be kind of fun!
sagitarium
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sagitarium »

I love that fantasy. Played a little with my wife in the beginning of our relationship, but haven't done it for several years. Have a fantasy of tying her up and then myself, though 😊
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic