Fanfics?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Carnath
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Fanfics?

Post by Carnath »

Hi,

Some people here must know me from DeviantArt or A30 under the pseudo "Carnath-gid". Unfortunately, by reflex I signed up in this forum using an old one, and cannot change it.

Some years ago, I made an habit of commissioning the well-know gid artist Bowen that I'm sure some of you folks know as well. I usually ask him about gid or bondage art featuring characters of different videogames or TV franchises I like (Supernatural, Mass Effect, Sword art Online, Attack on Titan, Final fantasy...).

Little by little, those commissions evolved into whole storylines and I started to write fanfics based on them. I post from time to time a chapter on DA and A30 but as a big fan of this forum, I wondered since a long time if they would fit here under the fictional stories section.

What do you think?
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Hi @chloroboy,
Pretty sure they would. Might be an idea to make a litle intro before posting the first part of each series explaining that it is a fan-fic.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Carnath
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Carnath »

Okay

Which one, then? Decisions, decisions...
List of all my stories on this forum

More stories, the latest chapters and illustrations are available on my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/carnath_gid
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic