Got into kidnapping/tieups by a family member?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
avaboundandgagged
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Got into kidnapping/tieups by a family member?

Post by avaboundandgagged »

Hi. I hope all all are well.

As I am new here, I am just trying to get used to this site and posting a new topic!

I was just wondering if any users on here got into Tie up games or kidnapping games through a family member? I know it may be a bit unusual for people to get into these through a family but I don't think it is uncommon. At least i think so.

I got into kidnapping and being held hostage bound and gagged through my mum. A bit of an embarrassing story for her but well...she got into it. And then she influenced me on to it.

I hope I am not alone on this! I look forward to any response here!

Thank you!
Ava
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

I'm similar to you Ava. The very first person who tied me up, in a 'spy game', was my Mum.

I think the story is one of my earlier posts, I will share the link below:

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 8033#p8033
sagitarium
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sagitarium »

Hi
I wouldn't say i got into tug games by a family member, but i do remember being cuffed by an uncle once, and I'm pretty sure he was into it, as he tried tying his brother once. Didn't get to do it, though, as he put up quite a fight πŸ˜‹
Silver_noro
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Silver_noro »

My bro initiated me to TUGSπŸ˜‚
A moment before I was annoying him, a moment later I found my self bound and gaggedπŸ˜‚
Tied_bare
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tied_bare »

That sounds fun! Tied how?
I'm already tied, and undressed. please don't take my underwear too!
Silver_noro
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Silver_noro »

Tied_bare wrote: ↑4 years ago That sounds fun! Tied how?
Take a lookπŸ˜‚
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38640#p38640
Deleted User 2786

Post by Deleted User 2786 »

Silver_noro wrote: ↑4 years ago My bro initiated me to TUGSπŸ˜‚
A moment before I was annoying him, a moment later I found my self bound and gaggedπŸ˜‚

Story of my fucking life, I’m the baby of 10 brothers πŸ˜‚
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

avaboundandgagged wrote: ↑4 years ago Hi. I hope all all are well.

As I am new here, I am just trying to get used to this site and posting a new topic!

I was just wondering if any users on here got into Tie up games or kidnapping games through a family member? I know it may be a bit unusual for people to get into these through a family but I don't think it is uncommon. At least i think so.

I got into kidnapping and being held hostage bound and gagged through my mum. A bit of an embarrassing story for her but well...she got into it. And then she influenced me on to it.

I hope I am not alone on this! I look forward to any response here!

Thank you!
Ava

Can you post the story about that?
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

Dunno if this counts, but my sister played a small role awhile back.

I was seeing this girl, and we joked around about the idea of her being tied up, but neither of us had any experience, or knew much about it, except that we were interested.

My sister and I talk about a lot of things, and I kind of blurted it out, when she was asking what was up with my relationship (she talked to the gf). So she then very causally mentioned that her bf tied her up all the time, it was no big deal, and I should tie up my gf. But I had to be very gentle with her, and not make her regret letting me. I took that advice, and things worked out
Outta.this.place
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Outta.this.place »

that.kid13 wrote: ↑4 years ago

You forgot to put "cry"in front of baby.
Deleted User 2786

Post by Deleted User 2786 »

Outta.this.place wrote: ↑4 years ago
You forgot to put "cry"in front of baby.
β€οΈπŸ’πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ’πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ’πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ˜˜
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

that.kid13 wrote: ↑4 years ago
Silver_noro wrote: ↑4 years ago My bro initiated me to TUGSπŸ˜‚

Jesus, you’d think at some point your parents would have realized β€œokay, perhaps we’ve gone too far.” But fortunately for you they didn’t!
Deleted User 6611

Post by Deleted User 6611 »

my dad was the first person to gag me, I then got into kink after that experience.

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=4356 if you want to take a look.
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

Always hard to tell how it all started, it was such a long time ago. I remember playing games with my cousins but there was also watching TUGs on old television shows like The Avengers.
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

Not so much as getting into it through family members as learning about it from family members.

Big difference :)
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

BindPam wrote: ↑4 years ago Not so much as getting into it through family members as learning about it from family members.

What do you mean?
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

I think it shouldn't be anything strange that happens between members of a family, after all, sharing the same genes is more than likely to share the same tastes or even inherit them from the parents.
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

Amm1973es wrote: ↑4 years ago I think it shouldn't be anything strange that happens between members of a family, after all, sharing the same genes is more than likely to share the same tastes or even inherit them from the parents.
Depends on what makes them interested in bondage.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

My cousins first hogtied me and tickled my feet when I was 9. But I was into tugs before then when my classmate tied me up
Tie me up and have fun with me
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

LatexLover wrote: ↑4 years ago
Amm1973es wrote: ↑4 years ago I think it shouldn't be anything strange that happens between members of a family, after all, sharing the same genes is more than likely to share the same tastes or even inherit them from the parents.
Being still a mystery that makes some of us interested in bondage, it is logical to think that something will have to see genes, so it is likely that in a family more than one feel more or less interest in it and transmit it through from dna to his children.
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

Amm1973es wrote: ↑4 years ago
Being still a mystery that makes some of us interested in bondage, it is logical to think that something will have to see genes, so it is likely that in a family more than one feel more or less interest in it and transmit it through from dna to his children.
That’s not what I’m talking about. If you like bondage because of sexual reasons, it’s not really normal to be doing it with family.
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

BindPam wrote: ↑4 years ago Not so much as getting into it through family members as learning about it from family members.

What do you mean?
Hearing about it, talking about it....safety issues, difference between what all bondage entails in reality vs. what the media portrays.
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

BindPam wrote: ↑4 years ago

What do you mean?
Hearing about it, talking about it....safety issues, difference between what all bondage entails in reality vs. what the media portrays.
Which family members, and how did it get brought up?
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

Amm1973es wrote: ↑4 years ago

That’s not what I’m talking about. If you like bondage because of sexual reasons, it’s not really normal to be doing it with family.

In any tugs you could say that in its own way there is a type of implicit sexuality, although if we already talk about more intimate acts, they certainly escape the family environment if the relationship is too close and makes it impossible.
But innocent games to tie the sister / cousin or brother / cousin can certainly be done as a practice and teach as a family how to play correctly, and it is an excellent school for those who have that luck.
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

BindPam wrote: ↑4 years ago
LatexLover wrote: ↑4 years ago What do you mean?
Which family members, and how did it get brought up?
I'm not going into which family members or exactly how/why it got brought up, but a lot of it had to do with the reality of bondage vs what we see in the media, and why safety is important.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic