Home Invasion or Kidnap?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Reidy wrote: 4 years ago Why not combine them? Invade the home and then take them off to your place as part of your haul from the robbery.
I think that’s personally my favorite version of it. Robbers don’t expect the homeowner to be there but once they are and are thoroughly tied up the robbers decide to make some extra cash with a ransom or get rid of a witness
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

If I’m going to go through the trouble of breaking into your home to put you in bondage, then I want to own you. I want to take you home with me as my permanent slave.
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

I think I'd rather be kidnapped, lol. It's simply a little more more adventurous, and if you don't know the place you've been taken to, it shows creativity on the part of your partner.
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

I preferred to be kidnapped. With a kidnapping, you're taken somewhere that is not familiar to you and thus out of your comfort zone. That adds an exciting element to it.

Also, I love the idea of being thrown in the back of a van all tied up and gagged wondering where my kidnappers are taking me.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Bondagegirl1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bondagegirl1 »

I prefer kidnaping. I love watching kidnaping videos and the idea of being helplessly bound and gagged and tortured by someone is something that turns me on everytime I think of it.

I also like home-invasion, but kidnaping videos and a kidnaping scenarios is something I prefer
Buster
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Buster »

It's a tricky one, kidnapping looks way more fun, you get to tie the damsel up at least twice plus have the fun of transporting them. On the other hand if it's a home invasion you get to truss them up nice and secure then go have a good root around in their stuff, followed by some other fun things ;) Then after that you get to see them struggling their way free. So for me I like both!
catherineasianvictim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by catherineasianvictim »

I think being kidnapped is better and thrilling. It will be outdoor, assuming dark late at night where the unexpected happens which either means being pulled in the van in the dark or getting bundled in a car boot/trunk bound and gagged to be transported.

Home invasion is fun as well too though. It will be better if it goes to being kidnapped.
AlexanderBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AlexanderBound »

I'd have to go with the kidnapping! - The physicality of it all, being brought, bound and gagged from one location to the other.

I absolutely love it
Tugger90
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tugger90 »

I mean both? One of my favorite scenarios is when a poor damsel walks into a robbery or is there when she's not suppose to be, and the robber decides she's worth more than anything else in the place ;)
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Tugger90 wrote: 3 years ago I mean both? One of my favorite scenarios is when a poor damsel walks into a robbery or is there when she's not suppose to be, and the robber decides she's worth more than anything else in the place ;)
Sounds like a great scenario! I could see me stumbling into this situation, getting all tied up and gagged, then my captor lifts me over their shoulder and carries me away. I like the idea of being someone's loot.

Tugger90
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tugger90 »

captured_prize wrote: 3 years ago
Tugger90 wrote: 3 years ago I mean both? One of my favorite scenarios is when a poor damsel walks into a robbery or is there when she's not suppose to be, and the robber decides she's worth more than anything else in the place ;)
Sounds like a great scenario! I could see me stumbling into this situation, getting all tied up and gagged, then my captor lifts me over their shoulder and carries me away. I like the idea of being someone's loot.
Indeed lol. Granted might be less fun for the damsel if after receiving a ransom they turn around and sell them off anyways for double the money ;) :lol:
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

Ooh...tough choice.

Gotta go with kidnapping, though: there’s a lot of ways for that fantasy to play out:

1. Accidental kidnapping, usually in the midst of a heist. A bank teller or some poor customer who gets taken hostage as the bad guys make their getaway.

2. Leverage - being kidnapped in order to blackmail someone important, usually a politician or business owner.

3. Ransom - a classic, where a family member is taken to get some cash from a rich family. Then they get tied up, gagged, and usually a photo is taken or a video is recorded of them tied up for the ransom demands.

...and while getting tied up at home during a robbery is definitely fun, the types of places where a kidnapping can end up ranges from your typical “basement”, “warehouse”, or “abandoned building”...to maybe some nicer spots...a bad guys posh mansion, or a remote cabin in the woods, or even a boat. : )
yes_mistress
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by yes_mistress »

If I have to choose, I would like to be kidnapped. I think being taken into somewhere that you dont know is really exciting. This adds more helpless feeling.

In home invasion situation, you would feel safer since you are held in your own house which you already know every detail of it. I'd rather to feel more thrilling. :D
Keep me nice and tight. Mmmpph mmmpphh.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Both home invasion and kidnapping sound appealing to me. But if I had to choose just one, then kidnapping.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Both home invasion and kidnapping sound appealing to me. But if I had to choose just one, then being kidnapped would be preferable while being tightly tied up and gagged in the back of a van taken somewhere.
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Kidnapping for sure!

Just my opinion, but a home invasion to me usually just means a burglary attempt etc.

Kidnapping means someone wants you bad enough to take you. Idk, thats just hot to me lol
Seventh Crow
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Seventh Crow »

I think the "home invasion" situation has an element of additional violation or vulnerability that folks find appealing. As others have said, it's also fairly realistic which can help the fantasy feel more attainable. Plus, there's the thrill of either sneaking up on a soon-to-be-tied victim and hoping they don't hear you OR the unexpected rush of being grabbed and overpowered when you were least expecting it.

It's one of my favorite situations to be sure.
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Seventh Crow wrote: 3 years ago I think the "home invasion" situation has an element of additional violation or vulnerability that folks find appealing. As others have said, it's also fairly realistic which can help the fantasy feel more attainable. Plus, there's the thrill of either sneaking up on a soon-to-be-tied victim and hoping they don't hear you OR the unexpected rush of being grabbed and overpowered when you were least expecting it.

It's one of my favorite situations to be sure.
Thats actually a really good explanation! I am on board with that fantasy!
nicole

Post by nicole »

Home Invasion for me.

One of my favourite tie up fantasies is being left bound and gagged after the robbers leave. Trying (and failing) to escape my predicament. :)
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

nicole wrote: 3 years ago Home Invasion for me.

One of my favourite tie up fantasies is being left bound and gagged after the robbers leave. Trying (and failing) to escape my predicament. :)
We also really enjoy the idea of being bound and gagged and left to struggle. Sort of always fantasized about some of our friends finding us mmpphhiing away
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

Home invasion,cause I feel like I could be caught when im most vulnerable (sleeping, naked after a shower etc.) Same for if im the captor😁
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

This is one of my fantasies and do secretly hope robbers do this to me one day. They should just leave me bound and gagged instead of having to worry about gun violence etc. Although at the same time if they did leave me bound and gagged and if they do a good job at it, I'd be pretty much screwed as no one would find me.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Terry wrote: 3 years ago

This is one of my fantasies and do secretly hope robbers do this to me one day. They should just leave me bound and gagged instead of having to worry about gun violence etc. Although at the same time if they did leave me bound and gagged and if they do a good job at it, I'd be pretty much screwed as no one would find me.
For home invasion scenarios, I like to imagine that the robbers either untie me and make me lie on the floor until they leave, or they call the police right before they take off. With the second option, you can be kept bound and gagged for a bit until the police come in and free you.

Redman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Redman »

I like the combination of the two. Back when I was a kid, and had figured out how to do self bondage, I would roleplay the following scenario in my head:

I get out of bed in the middle of the night and encounter a burglar. He tapes me up in the basement.
Burglar decides to take me with him. Throws me in the trunk of his car after adding to my tape bonds.
I am forced to hop into his house from the garage and tied with ropes/cuffs and gagged better.

That's usually as far as I ever got with it.
I'm always available for roleplay! Message me on:
Telegram: @BigRedd122
Discord: BiggRedd#7217
Kik: TheBiggRedd1
Silkenvixen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Silkenvixen »

I've roleplayed both scenarios, usually acting them out by myself for self-bondage fantasy......My favorite is being home when a burglar breaks into the house, captures me, forces me to tell where the valuables are before tying me up and gagging me, later either leaving me to struggle or coming back to play with me before he abandons me. I really love the idea of all of this happening to me while people walking or driving by have no idea that a housewife is inside helplessly struggling and trying to scream through a tight, mouth-filling gag in the middle of a ransacked room, the phone line cut before her eyes, her purse dumped out and her cell phone smashed beneath his heel....the struggling is what brings it all together.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic