Home Invasion or Kidnap?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Koncrete
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Koncrete »

This is definitely a hard "Both" from me. It's a bit common around here from what I hear but someone breaking into my house and taking me home with them is a fantasy I've had for years and years now.

There's just something so tantalizing about surrendering your whole being to somebody else. Like obviously I want it to happen but not having a choice in the matter feels even better.
silvertejp590
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by silvertejp590 »

It’s weird, because both seem to be very similar to me, but I think I tend to gravitate toward home invasion. There’s something about it that I find more frightening than kidnapping (I probably have Funny Games to thank/blame for that), so the prospect of role playing that makes my heart beat a bit faster.
ducttapefan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ducttapefan »

Home Invasion all the way
Mikeyropes29

Post by Mikeyropes29 »

Gotta agree with home invasion, I think because the likelihood of me/the damsel having as little clothing on as possible and the idea of someone breaking into the home just sounds intense!
BeautifulHeart
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BeautifulHeart »

I’d definitely rather someone just tie me up in my house and leave me be. Kidnapping, eh, that’s excessive, unless they’re explicitly planning for it, it’s a lot of pressure on the captor to take a whole person with them.
We have a long night ahead of us…

Also check my DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/mostbeautifulheart
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

I'm not certain which I prefer. I will say that one of the best stories I have read on this site, because of it's realism, was more of a home invasion than a kidnapping. It was entitled Home Robbery and can be found here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=112559#p112559
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
GirlBondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GirlBondage »

Both. First, the burglar gains access to his victim's house. Then the burglar wrestles his victim down without using violance but still against the victim's resistance.

In this process, the burglar ties up his victim piece by piece until escape is absolutely impossible.

Here in detail:

A pump gag ensures that with the growing balloon in the mouth of the victim cries for help with each pumping become quieter and duller.

The victim fights as best he can and has to watch how he loses control bit by bit, being tied up tighter and tighter with a lot of rope. The pump gag not only ensures that calls for help have become impossible, but also restricts in the fight, because breathing is only possible through the nose.

When the hands are tied behind the back, one has practically already lost, but one can try to resist against further restraints with the upper arms and feet.

A more and more tightening upper body harness makes the victim's hopes smaller and smaller.

Tying up the victim's feet is just a formality for the burglar. The victim can also gain a few more seconds by resisting being tied up in a hogtie.

Whether the burglar ties the hogtie tightly or less tightly is now completely up to him.

The victim must now accept that he has lost and the control lies solely with the burglar who can now also become a kidnapper without any problems.

Last but not least, the burglar attaches "transport straps" to his victim, who is tied up in the host, with which the burglar can transport him like a bag slung over his shoulder.

When kidnapped from the victim's house, the victim now has no chance to do anything against a kidnapping. The victim simply has no more contact with the ground.

How do you like the idea? Is it hot or already too scary?

Who knows me of course knows that there are no bad intentions behind it : )
Sissypussi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sissypussi »

I have had both done to me. For me, home invasion is more personal to the victim. Home is your private sanctuary and having your home invaded can really affect one psychologically!! For Us Lifestylers, having Friends that we can trust and that share our Lifestyle doing either to us is a Huge Thrill. But, when it is a REAL Home Invasion, many Victims end up moving to a new home. And even then, need years of intense therapy to feel safe again. Getting back to my own experiences ... I have had Both done to me. I prefer kidnapping as I want to feel my home is a place where I am able to let my guard down and relax. In my case, I have been held prisoner in my own home and have been kidnapped. The kidnappings have been by various combinations of people I know and trust along with friends of my friends that I did not know at the time of my kidnapping and some who I still do not know. My home invasions on the other hand are ONLY done by trusted friends and they know to keep it that way!! Experiencing a kidnapping or home invasion for me is a HUGE Turn-On!!!! But, that is because I have been Living my Lifestyle since childhood and have Always felt Very Safe during my experiences because I know that the likelihood of me Really being assaulted is as likely as me being abducted by aliens. Just a fact!! I do not live in a country like Mexico where kidnappings are a reality and after being kidnapped, you are tortured and killed. And here in America, I do not live in a bad neighborhood like Detroit, East LA, Maryland or any other Gang infested city where one must sleep in your bathtub. Anyone wanting to hear about any of my experiences, please let me know.
Sissypussi
GirlBondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GirlBondage »

In real life, of course, burglaries or kidnappings usually have a very serious background and are not fun.
But here on the site it's all about bondage games. I write therefore about such topics with a more playful background.
If it has a serious background, then the criminals would also not make so much effort to tie up their victims beautifully and artistically, but rather act functionally.

For example, when two friends are overpowered by their classmates in their own house and downright tied up. The two girls then make themselves comfortable in the bed of their victims where they humiliate their victims with their feet.

Involuntary pyjama bondage video night (FF/ff)

I am planning another story in which a neighbor boy invades the house of another boy at night. He surprises his victim in his sleep, wrestles him down and ties him up. The intruder first blindfolds his victim, so that he does not know that it is the neighbor boy.
After the victim is tied up to the point of absolute helplessness, he is made ready for transport and carried out.
In the house of the neighbor boy the blindfold is removed from the victim where the neighbor boy made fun of the ease with which he overpowered and kidnapped his victim.
For the time until the blindfold is taken off him again, the experience is of course very creepy.

Another story is said to be about two mothers and their twelve-year-old sons. The mothers are drinking wine on the terrace while the boys are camping in the backyard. A bit tipsy, the mothers get on the subject of bondage and it comes out that the lady of the house is a professional rigger. They decide to kidnap their twelve-year-old boys from their tent as long as they are not too big and too strong. The women go out with ropes and overpower their sons. They tie them up outside in the grassland and get them ready for transport. Like two handbags, the two mothers carry their sons back to the terrace. Once there, they are hung on wooden beams and are thus condemned to serve their mothers the evening for amusement.
Elanore
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Elanore »

Like many before me, I vote "both at the same time" :). First a nice home invasion, that ends with the burglar deciding to take me on a free ride.. Sounds like a perfect night!
ThatDino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ThatDino »

Elanore wrote: 1 year ago Like many before me, I vote "both at the same time" :). First a nice home invasion, that ends with the burglar deciding to take me on a free ride.. Sounds like a perfect night!
You know, that reminds me of something, dearest Elanore... 8-) Can't wait to resume work on our project about this topic :mrgreen:
Elanore
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Elanore »

ThatDino wrote: 1 year ago
Elanore wrote: 1 year ago Like many before me, I vote "both at the same time" :). First a nice home invasion, that ends with the burglar deciding to take me on a free ride.. Sounds like a perfect night!
You know, that reminds me of something, dearest Elanore... 8-) Can't wait to resume work on our project about this topic :mrgreen:
Quite looking forward ;) !
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

GirlBondage wrote: 2 years ago
Last but not least, the burglar attaches "transport straps" to his victim, who is tied up in the host, with which the burglar can transport him like a bag slung over his shoulder.

When kidnapped from the victim's house, the victim now has no chance to do anything against a kidnapping. The victim simply has no more contact with the ground.

How do you like the idea? Is it hot or already too scary?

Who knows me of course knows that there are no bad intentions behind it : )
I would definitely enjoy it. Being carried off bound and gagged is one of my fantasies!
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Ducttapeenthusiast
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ducttapeenthusiast »

Home-invasion turned kidnapping is one of the most prominent fantasies of mine. I let my curiosity get the better of me when I hear rummaging, an hour later I'm on my way to my new life as somebody's bitch. 🤤🤤🤤
Axious325
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Axious325 »

Well, i like both options, but if you say me, what do i prefer?

Well, I would prefer home invasion, since I love the idea of ​​having the mother and daughters bound and gagged. If I have to immobilize men, it will also, personally I prefer to do it with women. Leaving them tied to the chair or tying them to a bed too, are ideas that seduce me.

I would personally make the women in their underwear, and this I would do, both because seeing them in their skimpy clothes and defenseless with no escape is like a wet dream for me, and on the other hand, it would make sure they don't have any material inside the clothes (knife, keys, etc.) to be able to escape, and if I am more courteous with them, I would tie and gag them in clothes that I chose for them to wear and that of course, they do not have any device that help them escape.

If there is a neighbor, especially a woman, who wants to enter the house, then obviously I would give them the same treatment of immobilizing them. Also, I would have plenty of time to take things like money, cards, valuable items, maybe some clothes and food, etc.

Well, if it's my turn to be bound and gagged, then I would prefer home invasion, more than anything, because I don't like the idea of ​​being transported as cargo to ask for money for me. Of course, in that case, too, at least for me, I would prefer to be tied up and gagged with a girl, even if I am immobilized, it would comfort me a little, to have company that shares my situation, and even more so if it is female company hehe.
Quintus09

Post by Quintus09 »

I'd probably prefer home invasion so my mum can find me tied up but I'd also like a woman to.tie me up and keep me off school for a week.
Quintus09

Post by Quintus09 »

I imagine a home invasion. I might even tell,the lady burglar where the best things to tie me up are!
andy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by andy »

Both are a fantasy and before this thread I hadn't thought about an order of preference. Now I have spent considerable time wondering about it and came to realize I actually prefer kidnapping. Can't tell you why though. :lol:
KinkyKelly
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KinkyKelly »

Got to go with home invasion. They can use my bondage gear on me and if I misbehave, I'll make sure they know where my flogger is!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic