Back to Back

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
tiedjay

Back to Back

Post by tiedjay »

It's my favourite bondage asthetic and its used in TV/movies all the time/commercial bondage scenes. What is it about this particular positioning. Is it supposed to be an effective way of tying two people up to make it difficult for them to help each other? Is it an intimacy thing? Why is it so hot?
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

I’m not sure, but I’m with you on how awesome it is. Although I just enjoy any situation where more than one damsel is bound. Haha. Though when it comes to back to back, I feel specific ties need to be used in order to maximize inescapability. Like, as tempting as it is, you shouldn’t tie them both with hands behind their back. They can help each other pick knots! Some creativity should be used to have each girls hands tied in front of each other :twisted:
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

I love the idea of being tied back to back with a cute girl. Hands resting in the others lap though, so as states, wrist knots can't be picked free.
tiedjay

Post by tiedjay »

Nexus wrote: 2 years ago I’m not sure, but I’m with you on how awesome it is. Although I just enjoy any situation where more than one damsel is bound. Haha. Though when it comes to back to back, I feel specific ties need to be used in order to maximize inescapability. Like, as tempting as it is, you shouldn’t tie them both with hands behind their back. They can help each other pick knots! Some creativity should be used to have each girls hands tied in front of each other :twisted:
Yes definitely not particularly effective. Maybe if the hands are tied around the partners front, that would be quite disorientating and make it harder to escape. But yes theres definitely more effective ways of tying two people up.
It's what makes me fascinated by the aesthetic of the whole thing. It seems universally popular but I can't put my finger on what it is exactly
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

There was a post not long ago about unbalanced couple tie ups and I’ve always thought that a back to back tie up is a good example where more often than not 1 person will have their hands tied up on their lap whilst the other has their hands tied behind their back.

I’d say the person with their hands tied behind their back has it harder than the other (which is why I’ve always wondered in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade why they tie Henry Jones Sr’s hands behind his back rather than Indiana’s hands? Surely he’s the greater threat?).
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

If the couple's hands are not next to each other (so they can easily.untie each kther) the couple use complete.use of their hands. Not just tied together and behind beck but unable to pick up and manipulate objects because they're stuck between the pair. An
Los mobility is restricted. Legs tied together you can hop or shuffle , co ordination such movement between two gates people is almost impossible.

Then there is the inti!acg, pressed together, and of course hands end up near the others bottom. Two slim people could even have their hamds.tied on the others genitals.
tiedjay

Post by tiedjay »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago If the couple's hands are not next to each other (so they can easily.untie each kther) the couple use complete.use of their hands. Not just tied together and behind beck but unable to pick up and manipulate objects because they're stuck between the pair. An
Los mobility is restricted. Legs tied together you can hop or shuffle , co ordination such movement between two gates people is almost impossible.

Then there is the inti!acg, pressed together, and of course hands end up near the others bottom. Two slim people could even have their hamds.tied on the others genitals.
Definitely someting to being pressed up against each other. That last point has never crossed my mind though :D
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago If the couple's hands are not next to each other (so they can easily.untie each kther) the couple use complete.use of their hands. Not just tied together and behind beck but unable to pick up and manipulate objects because they're stuck between the pair. An

That was always been part of my consideration. Try to get free or pleasure each other. What a choice.
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BandG »

I would love to be tied back to back to with someone - only problem is you can't see the other person's bondage or gag which would be very exciting for me. But you would feel helpless not being able to do anything to help the other person.
tiedjay

Post by tiedjay »

BandG wrote: 2 years ago I would love to be tied back to back to with someone - only problem is you can't see the other person's bondage or gag which would be very exciting for me. But you would feel helpless not being able to do anything to help the other person.
Yea thats why I have been coming round to the idea of "tied with" a woman rather than tied to. But its a trade off between the intimacy and actually seeing the other person in distress
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

I would love to be back to back and our gags all around both of our heads
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

BandG wrote: 2 years ago I would love to be tied back to back to with someone - only problem is you can't see the other person's bondage or gag which would be very exciting for me. But you would feel helpless not being able to do anything to help the other person.
I think I'd take being able to feel the struggles of the other person over watching them. That feels more intimate to me.
SwitchStruggle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SwitchStruggle »

I love back to back ties. For me it is best to tie the two captives hands around each other (Kind of like a backwards hug). They can’t untie each other that way and makes the struggling more intimate I think.
fungirlkatie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by fungirlkatie »

i would love to be tied back to back with my gf but not really something that can happen with just the 2 of us, plus she enjoys it way more just tying me up.
Still here, still really like using scarves for bondage
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

I never saw the appeal of back to back or any form of being tied to someone else personally.

If multiple people are being tied, I prefer them to be tied separately.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

fungirlkatie wrote: 2 years ago i would love to be tied back to back with my gf but not really something that can happen with just the 2 of us, plus she enjoys it way more just tying me up.
Hi Katie. How does your girlfriend. Feel.about being tied back to back with you? Has.she ever.been tied up?
fungirlkatie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by fungirlkatie »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago
fungirlkatie wrote: 2 years ago i would love to be tied back to back with my gf but not really something that can happen with just the 2 of us, plus she enjoys it way more just tying me up.
Hi Katie. How does your girlfriend. Feel.about being tied back to back with you? Has.she ever.been tied up?
A couple of times when we were younger, before she was my gf a friend of ours had tightly taped the two of us together back to back. After the both of them tying me up, our friend turned on sammie and tied her up and then taped us together. I enjoyed it but i think sammie loves being the one in control to much to be willing tied up.
Still here, still really like using scarves for bondage
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

My ultimate fantasy is being tied up with a girl and back to back would definitely work for me.
Quintus09

Post by Quintus09 »

As I haven’t actually been tied up yet I probably can’t say, but the idea of being tied up back to back with a girl, gagged, blindfolded, as another girl, or older women tickle our bare feet , or being left tied back to back for hours sounds fun.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

This is something I would love to try. I like the idea that we would be struggling together and would have to try to work as a team to get free. Not as easy task considering our bonds, but also the fact we would be gagged.

Quick example of what I would like:
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

captured_prize wrote: 1 year ago This is something I would love to try. I like the idea that we would be struggling together and would have to try to work as a team to get free. Not as easy task considering our bonds, but also the fact we would be gagged.

Quick example of what I would like:
I can agree with that, my only alteration would be the hands positioned differently, just so they can't immediately pick at bonds.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Reidy wrote: 1 year ago
I can agree with that, my only alteration would be the hands positioned differently, just so they can't immediately pick at bonds.
Agreed. It would make it more challenging if our hands were tied in front of us and there was some more rope used to pin our arms and further restrict their mobility. Also, make it so neither of us can easily reach our gags.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

captured_prize wrote: 1 year ago
Reidy wrote: 1 year ago
Agreed. It would make it more challenging if our hands were tied in front of us and there was some more rope used to pin our arms and further restrict their mobility. Also, make it so neither of us can easily reach our gags.

That or as I mentioned earlier in the thread, hands tied on the lap of the partner
Axious325
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Axious325 »

Well, personally, I haven't experienced being tied up, but I wouldn't deny that the experience would interest me. If I had to be tied back to back, I wanted to be tied up with a beautiful girl by my side, we would both be wearing swimwear or wearing underwear, I like both options. I would also like to feel the sensation of being able to rub my half-naked body with the girl's body, as well as fight to free myself from the ropes.

If I will have to tie up another person, or in this case, a couple of people, then I would like to tie up my girlfriend and her best friend, or I would also be attracted to tie up a mother and a daughter, who is a young adult. I would tie both of them with their hands behind their backs, here I could do two things: tie their hands with many ribbons to make it much more difficult for them to free themselves, or leave their hands free so that they can have fun with each other with their naughty hands. He would pass ropes over and under her breasts, as well as bind her legs and ankles in the classical manner. I would only have to enjoy the show watching both women fight to get away hehe
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic