Japanese Gameshow - Mummification (Machine/F)

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
wannabetiedup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Japanese Gameshow - Mummification (Machine/F)

Post by wannabetiedup »

Growing up, Japanese gameshows were always considered over the top and extreme. The Simpsons did an episode too recognising the sadistic nature of some of their shows.

I stumbled across this on youtube a while ago where contestants (usually female) have to answer questions while they are being wrapped by an automatic wrapping machine;

sign me up I say! Anyone else fancy having a go? Also for the japanese members here, do you have any memory of this show. I think it's called Tore!
I love all things bondage. Always up for a chat
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

I would love to be able to build something like this at home instead of going on the show to experience it. I, unfortunately, do not have the experience to do that, but I do have a lot of engineering friends that could possibly build this in the future, hopefully.
kiwi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by kiwi »

Definitely sign me up. Only issue is id like to lay down right after I’m all wrapped up rather than being stuck to the pole.
It’d be very cool to engineer, but it probably would be a lot easier to build a version where you are spinning rather than the wrapping material (like a turntable)
Feet20
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Feet20 »

Solarbeast wrote: 4 years ago I would love to be able to build something like this at home instead of going on the show to experience it. I, unfortunately, do not have the experience to do that, but I do have a lot of engineering friends that could possibly build this in the future, hopefully.
If they can actually make that for you, I would be so jealous.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

I don't think there is a member of this board who wouldn't like to be a contestant on this gameshow
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

[mention]Feet20[/mention]. Having friends build it for me is more like a hope and a want than anything else. I'm not at that stage yet to open up about my interests yet, especially since they are more like college acquaintances than anything else. There were a few of them that I was more close to than the others, but the problem now is trying to track those down since they never had social media and other forms of contacts as far as I know, and the college I went to wasn't a normal college in terms of how long people were at the school.
Feet20
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Feet20 »

Fair enough.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

That machine is epic and I would love to take part if this wasn't broadcasted. I dislike the bar behind her. Having her stand free might cause her to trip, but having her grab (or be bound to) a bar above her or some chest harness should be an improvement. Then she can be moved after being tied. If I was some billionaire with too much money and time, I would definitely want/build such a thing myself. Seems like a great toy to tease someone with. This game show has some other cool games, but none as good as this one.
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

Solarbeast wrote: 4 years ago I would love to be able to build something like this at home instead of going on the show to experience it. I, unfortunately, do not have the experience to do that, but I do have a lot of engineering friends that could possibly build this in the future, hopefully.
You build it, give me a call. I'll be happy to test it for you.
You gag me, I'll gag you. MMMPH! 🤐
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Gord build a more industrial version, the chick wrapper. It used industrial saran wrap instead of bandages.

URL: https://www.houseofgord.com/ (18+ only please)
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

Always loved this whole concept of a game that involves tie ups especially mummification! My wife and I actually made our own little set up for getting us wrapped up together. Doesn’t quite work fully like that does but it still is lots of fun. Definitely would have fun being on that game show.
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

I would just like something that could spin me like that. This might sound weird(I know we're all a bit but still) but I always fantasized being tied where I was spinning, rather fast or slowly. Being forced in a motion while bound is a turn on for me, whether being spun slowly, hoisted slowly in the air or being moved via conveyor belt, dolly, etc.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

illest wrote: 2 years ago I would just like something that could spin me like that. This might sound weird(I know we're all a bit but still) but I always fantasized being tied where I was spinning, rather fast or slowly. Being forced in a motion while bound is a turn on for me, whether being spun slowly, hoisted slowly in the air or being moved via conveyor belt, dolly, etc.

Some great perils in the 60s Batman series like that. Bound and spun at the same time.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

This is a great clip. I enjoyed watching, many thanks for sharing :)
wannabetiedup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wannabetiedup »

Bigballgag1 wrote: 2 years ago This is a great clip. I enjoyed watching, many thanks for sharing :)
When this thread popped up again at the top of the list, I was thinking someone else has found. Then noticed it was my thread I started years ago lol. Glad it's still keeping people entertained
I love all things bondage. Always up for a chat
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

Reidy wrote: 2 years ago
illest wrote: 2 years ago I would just like something that could spin me like that. This might sound weird(I know we're all a bit but still) but I always fantasized being tied where I was spinning, rather fast or slowly. Being forced in a motion while bound is a turn on for me, whether being spun slowly, hoisted slowly in the air or being moved via conveyor belt, dolly, etc.
I wonder if that was a subliminal trigger for me. That was one if the main shows I watched growing up aling with Inspector Gadget and Looney Tunes.

Some great perils in the 60s Batman series like that. Bound and spun at the same time.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic