Tie up sexy games and ideas

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Canadiantug
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Tie up sexy games and ideas

Post by Canadiantug »

Hi everyone

Im a Canandian living in Aus with a beautiful aussie girl who embraced my love of tugs. In fact she’s remarkably creative as my favourite tugs involve games that determine the tortures

So I just wanted to ask does any one have any great sex games that involve tugs

I have about 4/5 that she created that I have to agree to that I will post on here

But does anyone else have any great ideas

Here’s an example

She took a twister spin the wheel board and redesigned it

She took the headings right foot, left foot, right hand, left hand and renamed them tickling, torture, pleasure, creative

Under tickling, instead of the colors, she has - feet, underarms, body, everywhere

Under torture, she has foot worship, ice, tickling, itchy powder/icey hot

Under pleasure she has handjob blowjob foot job lick her out

Under creative she has my choice, her choice, torture not listed and choose any 3 at once

She then ties me to the bed spread eagle, gets dressed in her sexist lingerie with my choice of stockings and she spins the wheel. She then rolls a dice times the result by 3 and whatever the outcome is, she does that me for that amount of minutes

She has come up with 4/5 other games like that I love to play, and I will post them on here
But I was wondering if anyone else has some good games to play

She has tasked me with coming Up with a game so I was looking for some help

Thanks
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

You are very lucky to have a gf who enjoys playing these games with you. I really like how you you set up the games as well.
Sociopath3

Post by Sociopath3 »

You get tied with either ropes or tape and then you're timed, the time it takes to get out determines the punishment, then you're tied in a different way and you're punished (in the way initially determined) for twice the time.
Canadiantug
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Canadiantug »

Promised you the games so here they are

Game:blindfold your guy and tie him to the bed. Get yourself both a hot beverage and ice cubes. Give him a blow job, alternating between both hot and cold sensations throughout the foreplay

The blindfold will heighten the sensations and keeping him tied will stop him fighting the intensity of the sensations

Alternate: Make your hands hot or icy, and do the same with your hands instead..

Game: Use a tie or your tights to tie him naked in bed. Dress yourself in your sexiest outfit but make sure you have a lot of clothing on. (As many items as you like - the more you have on, the harder it is for him)

Get a deck of cards and start playing a game of high card with a cruel twist. Deal him one card and deal yourself two. Whoever has the highest card (adding yours together) wins the round. If he has won, remove an item of clothing. If you have won the round, perform a 10 second punishment on your man. Keep playing until either you are naked or the deck has run out

Rules: Jack = 11. Queen = 12. King =13. Ace = 1 for him and 14 for you
Give yourself one wildcard round, where if his card beats your 2, you can draw a 3rd card.

Ideas for punishment: Rub his nipples. Tickle his feet. Tickle his underarms. Rub ice on his penis. Rub ice on his nipples. Run ice all over his body. Hot wax. Make him kiss your feet. Rub feet in his face, tickle his whole
Body etc

If he wins and gets you naked before the end of the deck, reward him with an orgasm. If you win, extend his punishment and keep him tied for a night of tease and denial and more punishments

Game: Tie him naked to the bed . Play a trivia game with him (This can be using actual trivia questions or questions about yourself). For every question he gets right, give him a reward for 10 seconds. Every time he gets a question wrong, punish him for 10 seconds

Ideas for reward: Oral. Hand job. Rub warm lube on his penis. Rub soft nylons on his penis. Kiss his penis. Eat whipped cream off him

Ideas for punishment: Rub his nipples. Tickle his feet. Tickle his underarms. Rub ice on his penis. Rub ice on his nipples. Run ice all over his body. Hot wax. Make him kiss your feet. Rub feet in his face

Set a number of questions and if he gets above 50%, give him an extended reward for the evening and let him climax. If he fails, keep him tied for a night of tease and denial and more punishments

Make sure you have 10 different pairs of tights. It’s up to you to determine how they differ.

Grab tights that you are not using, and tie your mans arms and ankles to the bed.
Grab another pair and blindfold him. Make sure he cannot see.

The aim of the game is to put on each pair of tights. Rub his body all over, wherever you like, for 15 seconds and at the end of each round, he has to guess which pair of tights was used.

You can either show him the pairs you’ll be using before the game begins, or you can be cruel and not show him.

If he guesses 7 (8 if you’re feeling cruel) correct, reward him for the night. Take off the blindfold (but don’t untie him) and let him cum on his or your choice of tights.

If he doesn’t get the required amount, he’s yours for the night. Take off his blindfold(gag him with it if you’re feeling cruel) and tease him using the tights for the rest of the night.

Get your partner to lock your iPhone with a pin of their choosing.
Tie them to the bed spread eagle and set an agreed time limit (30/60 minutes) and you have to get the code out of them.
You can use fun tortures to extract the information (tickle their feet, arms, whole body, running ice on sensitive parts, foot worship, rub your feet on them etc) or negotiate with them pleasure for the information (offer them release, eat off your/their body, future rewards)
It’s up to you to get the information!
Agree on a reward for the winner before hand (either the same night or the future!) so that you both have something to play for!

Hopefully you guys enjoy and people post more ideas
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic