Favourite gag

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
catherineasianvictim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by catherineasianvictim »

I had a conversation with a friend in terms of popular gag stuffing that people usually like to use to gag people with or be gagged with. What will your be your favorite gag stuffing and why?
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

[mention]catherineasianvictim[/mention] We've had a topic on that before, and the winner was Dirty Socks. Won by a landslide lol

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=2514
Last edited by TomYi 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]TomYi[/mention] I just labelled that thread as a sticky so that it stays at the top of this section

Hopefully that'll give me a break from having to merge new "favourite gag" threads in with the existing/well-established ones.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Sirgagged
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sirgagged »

A nice otm gag, either with a cloth or scarf
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

andrewtied wrote: 3 years ago
cellofello wrote: 3 years ago
andrewtied wrote: 3 years ago [a wrapped tape gag] looks good but it hurts very bad when getting it off. strips won't do the trick and its got to hold it in place just for my own experience of self bondage
If your objection is getting it off the hair, there's a trick for that: put a layer of plastic wrap, or a plastic grocery bag, behind the head and wrap the tape over that to protect the hair. It also makes it easy to slip a bandage/EMT shears under the plastic for a fast removal in case of emergency.

There are tapes that leave less residue than duct tape. sub-shop.com sells something they call "The World's Best Gag Tape". I am not sure that's literally true, but it definitely leaves far less goo than duct tape. 3M Microfoam tape is also good, but very expensive.
i appreciate the advise thank you very much. yes i agree on the Microfoam tape its very expensive. i do however would recommend vet wrap that is the best gag ever in my opinion.
I can second the vet wrap. Microfoam is nice for other purposes to despite being pricy. It is really good for bandages on hair covered areas.But if I am going to ua adhesive it is easy to choose what I would use, 2" pvc tape. It is electrical tape but wide. Does not leave bruises like duct tape and does not make noise coming off of the roll either.
Hello everyone! 32, m, Michigan, always willing to chat and help new folks get oriented.
SapphireAsh
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SapphireAsh »

A pieces of tape has always been it for me, it's such a classic look though I do have to admit that a nice thick cloth gag does have it's visual appeal :)
Minerva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Minerva »

Favorites have to be OTM gags. If I had to make a tierlist it would be kind of like this:
S:OTM.
A:Cleave-gags.
B:Tape gags.
F:Ball gag,muzzles.
Then again,never have been gagged,just rating on how they look.
DM's always open.
I draw stuff I guess:https://www.deviantart.com/minthebi
gaggedharry
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gaggedharry »

Should be like this :

1. Ring Gag.
2. Stuffed with cloth (napkin/bandana/socks/underwear)
3. Cleave Gag (cloth)
4. OTM gag (cloth) - 2 layer minimum.
5. 1 layer OTN Gag (Cloth).

Mmmppphhhh mmmmmppphhhh....
Kidnapper696
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kidnapper696 »

Any types of cloth gag. Cleave, OTM, OTN, Stuffed
Janus408989
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Janus408989 »

Perfect example of personal preference....

For me it is panties all day long.

I am a switch and when playing the dominant, I have regularly gagged my sub with the panties she was wearing. On the other hand, when playing the sub, I have often been gagged with the panties which the Dom was wearing. The use of such an intimate and personal item is very much a an expression of power versus powerless. It is also a piece of clothing which sits closer than any other to a females sex.

If pushed for specific preference, I would use the term "dirty panties" except for the fact that the term remains a very unpopular definition. For me, it is one which is based far more on fantasy than reality. Soiled is an even worse one for obvious reasons. Some really do like dirty but for those like myself, dirty...at worst, means wet with the females arousal. The reality only needs to fulfil the fantasy. For example, I once had a female Dom who used to run her panties under a warm tape before using them to gag me. I was well aware of this but she would assure me that they were soaking wet with her juices before shoving them in my mouth... and you know what?......it blew my mind every single time!

The problem is that Bondage itself remains a subject of taboo, the concept of being gagged even more so and the idea of being gagged with panties is generally unmentionable. That said, I would wager that 9 out of 10 females would claim that they would not like to be tied up in a sexual scenario and I would guess that just as many would claim to be appalled by idea of being gagged with their own underwear. However, I am not really sure that this is an accurate measure of reality. Often, claiming to not like an idea or being appalled by one is much more a case of offering an acceptable response than a true response.

I guess that I can only use my own experience as a basis for my opinion. And purely based on my own experience...and for arguments sake...let's use eight of my sexual encounters at various times during the past 30 years as a starting point. Three of them, I was sure would not be open to bondage, so I simply didn't ask. Seven of them, I relatively sure would be safe to ask. Six of them didn't mind me asking. Five of them didn't say they wouldn't like to try it. Five of them got to experience it. One of them didn't like it. Four of them got tied up, got their panties stuffed in their mouth and were pleasured accordingly. Four of them said that they had loved it. One of them said that it was the most amazing experience they had ever had. That one, was one of the three who said they wanted to do it again. That one, was one of the two who wanted to do it again and again and again.

Bondage requires responsibility. Consensual bondage is an absolute necessity and trust is truly priceless....but given the presence of both, I would wager that there are far more women out there than you could possibly imagine...who would love to experience things which society strongly suggests that they simply cannot admit to or even leave open to consideration.

My best advice would be.....ask them. If you don't ask, then you will never know. If you do ask, then the worst that can happen is they will just say no. The best no I ever had was when I asked a female if she would like to be tied up and she said no......I want to tie you up.

Hey ho :D
IanChroma
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by IanChroma »

I'm a big fan of microfoam tape gags because they offer such a lovely outline of the lips, but any tape or cloth gag I'd awesome to me. :)
Thejeppo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Thejeppo »

The other day, my friend used a sock in my mouth, then 1inch electrical tape wrapped around my head, mouth open to keep it in, Then added a sock on top of that followed by a duct tape wrap. I was quiet.
Canadiantug
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Canadiantug »

Their stockings. The feel of the silk being stuffed in
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The WinterShuffle »

Ok favourite gag: 2 ankle socks, worn for two-three days so they’re nice and sweaty, stuffed into my mouth. Kept in with 10 OTM wraps of vet wrap around my mouth and head. Then the vet wrap is wrapped from under my chin, over my head to press my jaw to bite into my new mouth packing. My head is then mummified in the vet wrap, then mummified in PVC duct tape leaving only my nose exposed. Next up my captor takes their most well worn running shoe, hopefully a high top so that it can swallow my face up. The running shoe is stuffed with their week old gym socks. Finally it is taped to my face, my nose buried in their sweaty, smelly socks, and their running shoe securely fastened to my face. I have no choice but to suck the sweat from their ankle socks, while breathing in their foul shoe and sock odour.
Silkenvixen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Silkenvixen »

Take a pair of pantyhose, ball up the panty portion and stuff that into my mouth. The, pull on the legs as you wrap them in opposite directions around my head and through my mouth, eventually the last pass should cover my mouth, then tie the feet behind my head.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Ball gag for speed and humiliation

Wrapped tape with clean mouth packing for effectiveness and endurance.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Just a cloth or a handkerchief tied tightly round mouth.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

OTM GAG AND ON OCCASION DUCT TAPE AROUND MOUTH
leconteur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by leconteur »

I've tried panel gags, ballgags, tape wraparounds, and every kind of cloth large enough to tie about the face. Lately I have been going back to basics, long black athletic tube socks.

1. A handkerchief is stuffed in the mouth, large enough to not be accidentally swallowed, small enough to fit in side without sticking out of the mouth.

2. A twisted tube sock is tied tightly as a cleave gag (ive tried knotting it in the middle but it tends to be less comfortable and does not seem to affect the integrity of the gag)

3. A second tube sock is tied tightly between the lips over the the other sock. This doubled up cleave with the stretchy blend of material in the tube sock is actually real difficult to dislodge without the use of your hands.

4. A large bandanna, pillowcase, tenugui, or dish towel (I like using white for the classic look) is tied OTM or OTN style.

I like this one because its effective, improvised, and can be quickly and safely removed, especially if you leave the first socks knot exposed.
33/m/rope bunny Always willing to answer questions and provide guidance where it is requested.
Mister The Edge
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mister The Edge »

I like microfoam tape for the way it looks over lips.

Vet wrap is great for adding layers over another gag.

Ball gags are my most favorite. It's made for gagging, effective at gagging, looks and sounds great.

Muzzles are like the next level over ball gags. It's for greater helplessness and mire serious domming.
hankygagger
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by hankygagger »

DomTiesMen wrote: 3 years ago Definitely my favorite types of gags would be defenitely OTM gags, especially duct tape and bandanas!

I do prefer the duct tape in strips instead of wrapped around the head. I think it looks aesthetically better on a guy, although I know very well this is not the most effective kind of gag, even if you put something inside of the mouth. But this is a personal preference.

About the bandana, it could be used whatever it be, I am more a fan of OTM, but I also love cleave gag with those, maybe make a knot with it on the middle, put on the mouth and then tie up behind the head. And of course, the classic shoving a bandana inside of the mouth and then covering the mouth with a second one!
I’m the same about bandanas but especially handkerchiefs used as well for mouth stuffing and layers.
hankygagger
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by hankygagger »

Terry wrote: 1 year ago Just a cloth or a handkerchief tied tightly round mouth.
The more handkerchiefs and bandanas used for the gag, the better.
hankygagger
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by hankygagger »

My favourite is a handkerchief or two stuffed in the mouth, held in place with another as a cleave gag, then handkerchiefs and bandana layers tied on top.
Laura
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Laura »

Last edited by Laura 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
hankygagger
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by hankygagger »

Laura wrote: 1 year ago
hankygagger wrote: 1 year ago My favourite is a handkerchief or two stuffed in the mouth, held in place with another as a cleave gag, then handkerchiefs and bandana layers tied on top.
Omg hankygagger that sounds like a wonderful gag!
And the more handkerchiefs I add, the more excited I get.

Also like to remove the gag and change it too.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic