Wife’s given me a gift...

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
SockLover88
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Wife’s given me a gift...

Post by SockLover88 »

I have been given the go ahead from the wife to do some tie up sessions where I get to take videos and photos of her while she is tied. I have many ideas that are racing through my head with all the excitement, however I am open to some ideas from the tugs community on how you would approach the situation. So let’s hear some photo shoot ideas from you...
gaggedwithwoolsocks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gaggedwithwoolsocks »

Thick wool socks! On her hands, on her feet and as her gag!
SockLover88
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SockLover88 »

gaggedwithwoolsocks wrote: 4 years ago Thick wool socks! On her hands, on her feet and as her gag!
That’s so crazy, we just talked about that lol. That is definitely on the list for sure. Awesome suggestion, great minds thinks alike.
Silkyscarves
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Silkyscarves »

Being the ladies silky scarves lover I am please use scarves to put her tightly in a nice hogtie maybe some panties in her mouth held in place with another silk scarf ? Fingers crossed 4 this one happening, please enjoy x
Silkyscarves on kik app
1974 Richards come get me lol
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Stockings. Ask her to clasp her hand behind her and roll up a stocking, slide her hands into the foot and then work the stockings up her arm and when you get to the top, you should be able to get the tops of the stockings over her shoulders.

If the other stocking long and stretchy enough, tie it around her waist with the knot at the front, pass the end between her legs and tie it to the back. If any end is left, tie it around her wrists.

For a gag, tie a knot in a stocking about halfway. Roll up the other one and push it into the stocking down to the knot. Tie a knot the other side and it becomes a soft ballgag. Once tied in the mouth the loose ends should be long enough to wrap her eyes as a blindfold.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
SockLover88
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SockLover88 »

Silkyscarves wrote: 4 years ago Being the ladies silky scarves lover I am please use scarves to put her tightly in a nice hogtie maybe some panties in her mouth held in place with another silk scarf ? Fingers crossed 4 this one happening, please enjoy x
That’s a good idea too! I have been more into leather straps lately but scarves would be a nice change of pace. They would also give a very aesthetically pleasing choice as well. Oh, scarves and opaque tights would be a great combo!
gaggedwithwoolsocks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gaggedwithwoolsocks »

SockLover88 wrote: 4 years ago
gaggedwithwoolsocks wrote: 4 years ago Thick wool socks! On her hands, on her feet and as her gag!
That’s so crazy, we just talked about that lol. That is definitely on the list for sure. Awesome suggestion, great minds thinks alike.
Awesome, would love to see it! Actually anything featuring socks is always great!
SockLover88
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SockLover88 »

So the situation has come up again. I’m taking my wife on a date and need some ideas for an outfit to make her wear then come home to tie her up in!
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Tie your wife in a facedown spreadeagle...wrists behind her back, each ankle pulled taut...very tight gag as well.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Socks
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic