Who tied you first?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Was playing with some mates my age, when my buddy's older brother joined the game. He and his brother decided to capture me and they brought me to the back of the garden, where my mom's clothesline was hanging between a couple of trees. He took it down and started tying me up. First hands behind my back, then connected to my legs in a hogtie. First time. Love it. He never did again, and was too chicken to ask him to.
ExcessivelyCurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ExcessivelyCurious »

I guess myself, but that doesn't count.

I don't actually have any memory of being tied up in any context other than actual TUG/bondage. Which I guess makes the first other person who tied me up, a guy who I met at a rope bondage class I attended once.
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

My stepsister. I was 14, she 16. We did often some innocent tied up games. Not even gaggs our blindfool. But it was fun. Oh these days. But my dad divorced her mother and we are not in touch anymore :shock:
Discord: JustLikeMe#4424 open for chat and roleplay!
micoAi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by micoAi »

ExcessivelyCurious wrote: 2 years ago I guess myself, but that doesn't count.
Mmm i don't know about that, of course is not the same as being tied playfully by someone but at least you're semi-bound? idk.

For me the same, only had my legs and feet being tied by myself (with a sock gag)
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

A boyfriend I had between my two marriages. I should have stuck with him.
Mikeyropes29

Post by Mikeyropes29 »

The first time I was kinda tied was by my cousin(she's 2 years younger than me) when I was like 12(?) She tied my wrists behind my back with a bandana ,wasn't that hard to get out of.....I wasn't put in thorough inescapable bondage until I was 25 and saw a professional dominatrix, who I think I wanna go see again if I can't find a romantic partner who likes to be tied up and tie me up😄
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

My sister.
Bastian
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bastian »

I was eight and my female friend was 7. We tried to tie her little brother's hands behind his back, but the kid, then 5, had been able to escape before we could finish the work.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

I was kind of a wild child. My mom would take us over to my grandparents house. When I was only about 4 or 5 my grandmother had enough and she wrapped me in rope from ankles to shoulders. My parents came to pick me up and I was still tied and embarrassed, totally helpless and writhing around on the floor, but something obviously clicked because I have never stopped wanting it again.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
georgeobsc
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by georgeobsc »

At age five, I learned that I liked the feeling of being tied and helpless, and I tried a small number of self-ties. When I was seven, I talked a nine-year-old girl from our neighborhood into tying my wrists behind my back with my bathrobe-belt (I knew she was into tying too, because she had asked my sis, my bro and me to tie her up some days before, when we were playing in the attic of her parent's house). But alas! my joy lasted only a few moments: there was a bit of rope left when my wrists were done, and I asked the girl to tie it around my torso - but she was clumsy and ripped at the rope so hard that I was turned over and dropped off the bed I was lying on, falling on my face and hurting my nose. So I started to cry, and my dad entered my room and told us to stop this nonsense.
About a year later, at age eight, I started playing tie-up-games with another girl next door, who was a year older than me. We called our game "kidnapper and kidnap-victim", for we took turns tying each other to a chair in our basement. At first, we both were not very skilled and could get free easily, but over the years (we played periodically for about four years, until at age twelve, I moved to another city), we could immobilize each other successfully.
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

An ex-GF, but it was so poorly done it's not worth talking about it in detail.
TW: @VultureLeader
Tumblr: Wrapspirit
PM me for our bondage-focused discord server!
TapeGaggedAbby
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TapeGaggedAbby »

My older brothers tied me up when I was 12 because I was being annoying!
Quintus09

Post by Quintus09 »

So far only self bondage. Any women or girls out there offering?
meacham6
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by meacham6 »

Friend from middle school.
Quintus09

Post by Quintus09 »

TapeGaggedAbby wrote: 2 years ago My older brothers tied me up when I was 12 because I was being annoying!
Can you tell us the story?
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

The first time was when I was six years old. I was tied by my brother (then ten) and the girl who lived next door (then seven). I loved it, especially because I had a crush on her.
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
abcdefsmith3
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by abcdefsmith3 »

Mine was a female classmate in School. She didn't really tie me up. She made me sit by the leg of a table in the classroom and used my school tie to secure me to the leg lightly. I could have easily escaped but I really fancied her at the time and wanted the feeling of helplessness to last as long as possible before the teacher walked in after lunch. It was only me and her in the room at this point so there was no one else to see me pretending to struggle harder than I needed to 😜
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

After so many years of self-bondage, my wife was the first person to tie me up when we were dating.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

ransomdude from the previous incarnation of TUGStories. Only a few times though. Not been tied up since plus have since moved to another area.
Simon19
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Simon19 »

Last edited by Simon19 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Princess_Stinkfoot
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Princess_Stinkfoot »

I think the first time I was tied was at summer camp by bullies with jump ropes. I think I was 7 at the time?
I'm Gabby, but you can call me Princess Stinkfoot! I am known for having super smelly feet! I like tickling others feet and watching their reactions. I am the girlfriend of Piggyboy. ^-^
Jeff K
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jeff K »

First time I'm aware of was age 7, by my brother. I don't remember it, but I've seen a picture, and it was categorized by year, which is how I know my age in it. Sadly, it was just rope wrapped fairly loosly around my body, but based on my facial expression, I seemed to be really hamming up the playacting.
This conversation would go a lot smoother if you just gagged me already!
KinkyKelly
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KinkyKelly »

My one boyfriend in college was the first to tie me up. Good times!
Ellie96
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ellie96 »

First was my little brother, i was 14 and he was 10, i was babysitting him and he asked if we could play a game, i said he could tie me to a chair using as much rope as he wanted, i was tied for an hour or so, after that he would always tie or cuff me in games like cops and robbers etc🙂
Always keep Ellie bound and gagged
MissEmpressive

Post by MissEmpressive »

Ellie96 wrote: 1 year ago First was my little brother, i was 14 and he was 10, i was babysitting him and he asked if we could play a game, i said he could tie me to a chair using as much rope as he wanted, i was tied for an hour or so, after that he would always tie or cuff me in games like cops and robbers etc🙂
I have a similar experience, my brother and my two older cousins used to tie me up a lot as part of their games it went from cops and robbers to aliens. Because he was a kid he was never a genius at tying people up but he often did go all out in terms using tape or skipping rope as well was using cardigans, scraves and tapes as gags.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic