Who tied you first?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Who tied you first?

Post by David Han »

Who tied you up first? Parent, Brother, Sister, Uncle, Aunt, Classmate, Roommate, etc... mine was a classmate in elementary school.
Tie me up and have fun with me
StephScottKitty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by StephScottKitty »

My brother and my cousins
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

Ex girlfriend. Duct taped me to a chair.
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

Likewise, for me it was an ex-girlfriend
Male switch from the UK here, always up for a chat about anything TUGs related!

My stories
Causality (F/M) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9909
A Grey Area (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12604
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rafeylovesbonds »

Girlfriend at the time. Rope.

Rafey
Is she out there, she who ties you up and then you stay tied up?
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BandG »

First time was my first girlfriend when I was aged 19. She tied my hands to the bed to start with then I worked the courage to get her to tie my feet and knees and then my torso (all with scarves).

I then worked up even more courage to ask for a gag which was always a pair of her purple panties in a cleave gag.

We went out for 2 years and she tied me to a chair a few times but she was never brilliant with knots and never used rope or tape.

The best person to tie me up was one of my exs who had the knack for the knots - she would tie my hands to the bed so I couldn't get loose at all though she wasn't a fan of gagging me - at best she would use her hands. We only went out for a few months - I tied her up a few times but I regret not using any rope or hogtying her as she would have looked great - she hated not being able to win or be in control so I would have liked to see her struggle.

My current girlfriend is pretty good at tying me up - she's getting better. I've still never been tied with rope - for some reason I feel a bit anxious of asking for it - like it would cross the line from 'light'bondage to serious bondage. Does anyone else feel this way?
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

My first time bound was by a friend, as a child, just playing games.

My first time, that made me think of it in terms of romance, was during practice for a school play I was in (I've talked about that here before; my character was bound for one scene) and it dawned on me being tied up by a boyfriend could be interesting, lol.
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
rog30a
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rog30a »

I did.A lot.Followed by a slightly demented Uncle.MUCH more fun when someone else ties you;knowing you can't escape on your own.
Axeljohansson
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Axeljohansson »

My one year older cousin was the first one who tied me up when we were about 11-12 years old. He did tie me up a lot of times after that :)
I like to be blindfolded when I’m tied up :)
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

A couple of older boys in the neighborhood. I wrote a story about it on the old site, with what was no doubt some slight embellishment, as it was long enough some of the minor details have been lost to time (the overall story was true, though). They tied me to a pole and I was there for maybe a couple of minutes.
tiff_tied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tiff_tied »

There was a neighbor that would sometimes tie a few of us up for fun when we were younger. Definitely got me interested in tie up games early!
Silver_noro
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Silver_noro »

As I wrote on my first post here, my first time tied up was by the hand of my bro.
He is 9yrs older than me.
I was 9 at the time.
He is a rock climber so there is no lack of ropes😂.
I was sitting on the sofa and he just tied me without particular reason.
He started to my feet, knees and thighs then he went to my wrist, waist, shoulder and chest.
The last touch was a rolled handkerchief shoved into my mouth held in place by a self sticky medical tape wrapped around my head.
Even it was my first time, I spent more or less a couple hours bound and gagged becouse I enjoyed it😂.
shyguy92
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by shyguy92 »

Properly?
No one yet besides myself.
Z-Man
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Z-Man »

A friend of mine tied me playing some game. I think it was capture the flag, but I'm not 100%. We were young, so it wasn't the best.
Redman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Redman »

When I was 5 or 6, me and a friend were teasing his older brother, who was babysitting. We ended up tied back to back in the backyard. I will post the whole story in the propper section.
;)
I'm always available for roleplay! Message me on:
Telegram: @BigRedd122
Discord: BiggRedd#7217
Kik: TheBiggRedd1
DomTiesMen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DomTiesMen »

When I was young I used to play TUGs with my old brother and cousin. They were definitely the ones who tied me up for the first time and many times after that. Although we did took turns tying the other two up, so I had my chance to get my revenge on them several times too, hehe. We always used some duct tape, bed sheets, ropes and some clothes to bound and gag.

However, nowadays, I am totally dom. I don't have interrest anymore to be tied up myself, but that was really precious and fun times.
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

I tied up myself up and my sister did later, she started tickling me until I couldn't breathe from laughing and I escaped snapping out(hia yu ku) quickly, I am not going to add what I did... If you want to know send a PM otherwise have a good day, alrighty then, take care now, bye bye now.
SNAFU
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

I was around 7 or 8. My best friend, a kid named Mike, about a month older than me, asked if I wanted to trade tie-ups down in my basement, and I agreed. We spent a couple hours tying each other, and using handkerchiefs and bandanas for gags. Neither of us was very good at tying, so we usually escaped from each other's knots.

Later, we played some baseball, then went swimming. Late afternoon, Mike asked me if I wanted to spend the night at his place, and I figured something was up, because he had this "evil grin" on his face. But I agreed anyway. He didn't tell me his 10 year old cousin was also sleeping over.

After dinner, the three of us went upstairs to his bedroom, and the two of them 'kidnapped' me, which I thought was kind of shitty of them, but then, Ricky double-crossed Mike, and tied him up with me. Then, it was a little more fun, working with Mike to get loose.

Drawscore
Bondage passion
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bondage passion »

My beautiful babysitter, I was 8 yrs old and the truth of the story is that I asked her . We were watching TV and I saw a movie that had this guy hogtied and I wanted her to tie me like that. She didn't want to, I bothered her so much till she did a great job to shut me up. I was extremely turned on and I couldn't get loose. She ignored me and left me bound for most of the night. This experience changed my life as to the love of bondage and wanting to be tied by a woman....Hence Bondage passion......
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

My brother
saarwa
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by saarwa »

girl next door
HandgagLover

Post by HandgagLover »

Childhood friend when I was about 14.

He tied me to a desk chair so he could use my computer when I didn't want him to.

Ended up with my legs tied together with string, my wrists taped separately to the arms of the chair with shoelaces around them and then some tape on my mouth.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Tied myself up first...Still do! :twisted:
Syko Sith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Syko Sith »

shyguy92 wrote: 4 years ago Properly?
No one yet besides myself.
Same here :)