Favorite places to be bound and gagged

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

I like being tied up in my garden, whilst it is nice and secluded there are neighbors and passersby nearby who have no idea I am there.
Hogtieguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hogtieguy »

I've always wanted to be kept tied up in a nice hotel room while my captor enjoys the resort to themselves!
-Sam
christian19
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by christian19 »

Sometimes, I ask my girlfriend to leave me in a closet bound and gagged in the dark a few minutes and I just struggle furiously.
Syko Sith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Syko Sith »

I usually tie myself up on my bedroom floor.
My fantasies are doing it outside.
(Ie the backyard or front porch)
Or even better in a neighbors apartment (might be nice to be caught by a good looking woman :lol: )
Hogtied and loving it
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

This is a very interesting topic. Evreyone here has such great places. For me, in real life, my answer is pretty boring: my bedroom, on the bed, as that's where I also feel safest when bound and gagged.

As for fantasizing, my favourite places to be bound and gagged would have to be either under wooden floorboards in the living room of a cruel Mistress (not permanently sealed away, the floorboards would be removable with ease) who often has guests over, or in a dark, cool, basement, where she can forget about me while she entertains her guests.
πŸ’™ Love to be tied-up πŸ’™
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
HandgagLover

Post by HandgagLover »

I don't really know why but I've always wanted to be bound and gagged on the kitchen table.

Or in the shower.
grayboxers
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by grayboxers »

Oh, an interesting question. For me I'd have to say anywhere sports-associated, so like a wrestling room, or a locker room, etc.
jafib
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jafib »

The woods, because you can play a lot with temperature, itches and volume (to gag or not to gag) there - presuming you are in a remote place.
The living room, as the subject can be interrogated, one can do some useful stuff on the side, and maybe even feed it.
A locker or wardrobe is a nice fictional location for prompting all kinds of weird social situations.

Of course, classics such as bed(spread) and basement (with torture devices ;) ) also sound fun.
Meet Jessica in the Garage, Alica the baby-sitter, Phillip tieing up teen girls
Adult Stories: Naughty Tamara, Josefine the Model (all M/F)

Feedback motivates me to write more and continue a story :)
TTRising
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TTRising »

RopePlayer wrote: ↑4 years ago
NabHer wrote: ↑4 years ago A bit unusual but I always dreamed of tying someone up in a tent out in the woods or simply tying them to a tree. Other than that, I might be interested driving around with a captive in the back of the van/truck something.
I had that opportunity, tying my gf up in a tent at a campsite. The campsites were fairly close together, so we heard voices from our neighbors, which it feel more daring than it was. She was naked, bound hand and foot, gagged/hogtied from time to time but not continuously. I even left her hogtied and gagged inside while I went outside and spoke to some of the other campers, told them my gf had a migraine and was resting. Had her tied all night long, released her the next morning. Sublime ...
Oh now that's a story I'd love to read about!
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

A post office, just imaging being a package ready to be delivered.
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

Of the places where I have been tied up, I think my favorite is in the closet (we have a walk-in closet). The feeling when the door closes, the lights goes out ... And I know that I am truly helpless and alone.

The favorite place where I would like to be tied up is an abandoned building in the middle of nowhere!
Wazzack
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Wazzack »

I do like the closet idea, at least for being hidden away for the time being though I do like the idea of being out in the open, like a spare room or something because after going to all the trouble to bind and gag someone, got to put them on display!
gurl_in_ropes
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gurl_in_ropes »

I like being bound and gagged in closets or other small rooms where I can be stashed easily. It just feels so confined and cozy. I also enjoy being tied up on the floor, too.
latin-self-bound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by latin-self-bound »

I love the storage room. It's a rough place, with concrete floor, raw walls, cold and unwelcoming, so it resembles a dungeon. And when it's with the light turned off, it's completely dark.
methuselah73
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by methuselah73 »

Somewhere isolated
Feel free to PM me about anything
Racer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Racer »

In a abandoned factory or warehouse😬 Or left Tied to a tree in the woods😬
CaptorDM
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CaptorDM »

There are a number of places I see on a daily basis that I fantasize about stashing a captive or sub.
First is the trunk of my car. I can't explain why, but I like the idea of opening the trunk to check on a struggling captive, only to adjust their bonds and close the door and leave them while I finish my work. I have to drive around to a number of schools for my job, so the lucky sub is gonna be in there for a while.

I use the auditorium stage as my classroom at one school I'm at. There is a backstage area where a lot of props and furniture are stored. I would love to have to quickly hogtie, gag, and hide someone back there in the dark before my next class arrives.

Another classroom has my last two.
There is a cart that I use to move drums around, though it is usually covered with a tarp. You might be able to guess where this is going. Bound and gagged captive on the bottom bed of the cart, drums on top, tarp over the whole thing. I can cart them around, the drums drowning out any gag talk.
Last is a supply closet in my classroom that has shelves on one side and a big, mostly empty bay on the other. I keep it locked most of the time, so students don't take anything without me knowing. Captive goes in the empty side, enough room to stand, no room to really sit comfortably. Gag them nice and tight. Close the door and lock the closet until I collect them later.

So, if anyone wants to spend a schoolday bound and gagged in a small dark space, hmu :lol:
DamselnDragon on deviantart.
Ducttape1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttape1234 »

Racer wrote: ↑6 months ago In a abandoned factory or warehouse😬 Or left Tied to a tree in the woods😬
One of my biggest fantasies is also being tied to a tree in the woods lol something about it being public but also hidden is just thrilling to me
I'll tie you if you tie me :D
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

@Racer @Ducttape1234 Tied to a tree sounds good, bare feet wiggling in the earth. Wondering whether I want to be found or want to be left to free myself and avoid embarrassment.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Ducttape1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttape1234 »

Alisonlovesropes wrote: ↑6 months ago @Racer @Ducttape1234 Tied to a tree sounds good, bare feet wiggling in the earth. Wondering whether I want to be found or want to be left to free myself and avoid embarrassment.
Yes! I always pictured myself just off a path tied to a tree so I'd notice people passing by but if they weren't looking they'd completely miss me πŸ™ƒ
I'll tie you if you tie me :D
Racer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Racer »

Ducttape1234 wrote: ↑6 months ago
Racer wrote: ↑6 months ago In a abandoned factory or warehouse😬 Or left Tied to a tree in the woods😬
One of my biggest fantasies is also being tied to a tree in the woods lol something about it being public but also hidden is just thrilling to me
It’s so nice being Tied to a tree and left. That was one of my first tie up experiencesπŸ˜† Later I was Tied to a tree, Gagged and left, but this time it was a little against my will and just before it was getting dark. Sooo scaryπŸ˜†
meacham6
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by meacham6 »

My favorite has to be a storage closet because that's what you are when you're captive. Storage. ;)
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

meacham6 wrote: ↑6 months ago My favorite has to be a storage closet because that's what you are when you're captive. Storage. ;)
It's fun being bound & gagged inside a closet or a back room...struggle and "mmph!" for a bit...and then try to escape by bursting through the door & hopping away.
BachelorInDistress
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BachelorInDistress »

One place i tend to fantasize about would be a professional photographic studio. I find this choice sorta strange and random myself, but i guess it's because photographic studios are this liminal area when it comes to privacy. It is not a public place, yet it's somehow designed to make you as visible and exposed to the camera as possible.
Syko Sith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Syko Sith »

BachelorInDistress wrote: ↑6 months ago One place i tend to fantasize about would be a professional photographic studio. I find this choice sorta strange and random myself, but i guess it's because photographic studios are this liminal area when it comes to privacy. It is not a public place, yet it's somehow designed to make you as visible and exposed to the camera as possible.
Even better if you get photographed?
Hogtied and loving it
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic