Two sentence stories

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

As Emily looked up at her colleague many questions filled her mind but there was one more pressing than others. Where did he find all this tape?
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Yesterday she was the attractive neighbour that he gazed at through the blinds.
Today she is the sexy captor that has him tightly bound, gagged and blindfolded.
Holly09
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Holly09 »

I shimmied my floral satin panties down my skirt and legs as quickly as possible while my accomplice clamped a tissue over his mouth to silence his pleas for help. “Gosh these smell awful” I teased the man as I grabbed the duct tape from the bedside table and mounted him, “open wide sweetie”.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

He looked up begging with his eyes, his gagged mouth useless to plead. My sweaty foot covered as I pinched his nose between my toes and made him struggle for breath.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

I desperately clawed my fingers looking to pick loose a knot. The sound of high heels getting closer told me my captive was making her way back and something told me she wouldn't be pleased if she saw me trying to escape.
JFBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JFBound »

Her man moved her hair out of the way when he wrapped the sticky tape gag around her head. She reminded herself to thank him later.
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

I pleaded through my gag to the woman as she approached the pole I was duct taped to. When she caressed my face and shushed me, I realized she was my captor, not my rescuer.
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
Stef
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stef »

"Shit!" she exclaimed to herself after testing her bonds that were keeping her bound on that pole. She gulped in sight of her socks being pulled off violently!
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

The ropes in her hogtie hugged her body tightly whilst efficiently keeping her from moving too much. The panties stuffed in her mouth and sealed with microfoam tape would silence any protests she may have.
BeautifulHeart
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BeautifulHeart »

“Mmmm!!” I squirm in my tight hogtie as I watch my captor leave the room with all my clothes. I look ahead at the camera recording my every move, at least I’ll get to keep the footage when I get out of this…
We have a long night ahead of us…

Also check my DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/mostbeautifulheart
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Stretched on the rack with cold water dripping on my head ,I thought things could not get worse. Then the buzzing started between my legs.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

He opens the trunk revealing a hogtied and ball gagged, bikini-clad woman looking back at him. “Thats strange, how did you get in there?”
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

The death glare she gave me looked pretty serious. But that was all she could do with her hands tied and the cloth tied in her mouth.
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

The alarm clock sounds and I reach over for it. But I can't move, because I seem to be blindfolded , gagged , and tied to my bed.
smokeyfoggynight

Post by smokeyfoggynight »

Rachel and Amy sat tied back-to-back, struggling furiously. They couldn't believe they'd been overpowered and tied up by a little boy!
Syko Sith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Syko Sith »

Two days ago, I saw her checking me out. Today I am laying on her bed struggling.
Hogtied and loving it
BachelorInDistress
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BachelorInDistress »

The moment i heard the lock shut i got scared and told her i changed my mind. She giggled.
Syko Sith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Syko Sith »

I can't believe I let her talk me into this. I'm part of her Halloween display, tied to a tree.
Hogtied and loving it
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

"My husband is all tied up and gagged at the moment and can't come to the phone right now. I'll make sure he returns your call as soon as he frees himself."
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Syko Sith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Syko Sith »

Oh crap, I think the slip noose locked. How will I get out of this hogtie?
Hogtied and loving it
andy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by andy »

"Alright honey", she said smiling, "time to get going". I screamed in my gag and wrestled against the ties, as she dragged me towards the trunk of her car.
Syko Sith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Syko Sith »

I guess I'm not escaping this hogtie. She can keep me here as long as she wants.
Hogtied and loving it
Cheesy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Cheesy »

A lot of ideas went through my mind when my friend told me they wanted to bond. Getting tied to a chair was not one of them.
lanadelgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by lanadelgagged »

I wiggled against my bonds, so much so that I almost fell from the chair, and even yelled against the impish strips of microfoam tape plastered over my lips. As I heard the sound of his footsteps I wondered: how could he not hear the sounds coming from the closet?
Bondage writer and graphic designer. https://www.deviantart.com/lanadelgagged
Put a sock in it!
uemndlr
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by uemndlr »

"Looks like you lost our little game of strip poker", they laughed as I shed my last piece of clothing. "No, I don't want to stop, I feel my luck is about to turn around! Tell you what, if I lose again, you can tie me up!" I proposed, not knowing whether I was hoping to win or to lose.
U+101D3
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic