Two sentence stories

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Mr Underheel wrote: 2 years ago
JulieG wrote: 2 years ago
Reidy wrote: 2 years ago 'You can try to move all you want', she said with an air of menace. 'Your soles can't escape my fingernails'.
He squirmed under my feet as I pressed my nylon Ed toes against his nose. “Struggle all you want but now I’ve found your most ticklish zones, you are going nowhere!”
He laughed uncontrollably. His body trembles at every touch of her fingers to his flesh
She looked at his bare feet all tied up.and smiled inwardly. Humiloated, vulnerable and tortured, all in one quick stroke of her finger.tips.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

He squirmed under my feet as I pressed my nylon Ed toes against his nose. “Struggle all you want but now I’ve found your most ticklish zones, you are going nowhere!”
He laughed uncontrollably. His body trembles at every touch of her fingers to his flesh
She looked at his bare feet all tied up.and smiled inwardly. Humiloated, vulnerable and tortured, all in one quick stroke of her finger.tips.
Just remember that if you let me out—er—whehWHEN—you let me out, paybacks are HELL! Or is this YOUR payback for the last time I tied you up??
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Just remember that if you let me out—er—whehWHEN—you let me out, paybacks are HELL! Or is this YOUR payback for the last time I tied you up??
“What makes you think I’ll ever let you out?” I say as I teasingly swallow the keys to your restraints , buried in a thick cream puff, in front of you.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

“What makes you think I’ll ever let you out?” I say as I teasingly swallow the keys to your restraints , buried in a thick cream puff, in front of you.
Well, shit. And I thought everything would come out just fine in the end
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

You can’t leave me hog tied forever! Can we mix it up a little and try a frog tie?
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

I could wiggle my toes and feet but could not move anything else, nor speak, hear, or see. This mummification, “sweat it out” weight loss technique had lots of positive points going for it.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

I slowly clap five times as i enter and see you tightly wrapped from head to toe with vet wrap and the machine slowing to a stop. “How lovely, you brought the evidence straight to me and fell right into my trap.”
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Christmas morning, Doug sprang from his bed, and bolted for the presents he knew would be beneath the Christmas tree. Beside it, were the unexpected gifts of the ten year old twins, Tommy and Bobby, with their hands, feet, arms, and legs tied, and their mouths taped shut, and Doug thought that this was going to be a really neat Christmas, but maybe it should have been him and Scott, tied up under the twins' Christmas tree.
TheOfficeOrc
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheOfficeOrc »

The deafening music from Janey's ill-advised New Year's party swept through the bedroom doorway, mixing with her hogtied parent's muffled grunts.
"See you next year!"
Syko Sith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Syko Sith »

"Sorry, can't hear you." She teased from the doorway. I can barely hear myself.
Hogtied and loving it
Syko Sith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Syko Sith »

Hogtied, gagged, and wondering what comes next. I love my girlfriend.
Hogtied and loving it
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

“Thanks, but I’m not interested,” I said to the salesman in front of my house, before closing the door.

“Nice job getting rid of them,” said the kidnapper, as he pulled the gag back over my mouth.
Syko Sith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Syko Sith »

"Give me one good reason why I should free you." She asked as all I could do was mmph. She laughed and left me in the strict hogtie.
Hogtied and loving it
grayboxers
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by grayboxers »

All Roderick could do was shuffle around in his football pads and moan through his jockstrap. His teammates really got him good this time.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

The newly married couple squirmed on the kitchen floor: naked, trusses up tightly, gagged, blindfolded.

'who wants to be spanked first?" I asked them.
andy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by andy »

"What's that muffled sound coming out of your trunk, ma'am?" the officer asked. "Marital problems", she replied cooly.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

I had always found myself t profitable.to.fly with no luggage then pick a random bag off the carousel until the day I was stopped carrying a drug pedler's bag. That is why I'm currently naked , wearing a spit hood and handcuffed to this metal.chair with container a for anything which comes out of me!
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

Tiffany's little sister wanted to show Tiffany a magic trick and so Tiffany had allowed her hands to be tied behind her back. Then Erica had surprised her by tying a cloth in her mouth and walking off giggling.
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

andy wrote: 2 years ago "What's that muffled sound coming out of your trunk, ma'am?" the officer asked. "Marital problems", she replied cooly.
Well, this definitely sounds like an interesting setup.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

My teenage.son and daughter wanted me.to help them do the duct tape challenge. 3 hours later and my fourth glass.of WI e this is the perfect quiet Saturday night apart from the occasional muffled groan.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

'Well you said you wanted to spend more time together'. I would have said that to my girlfriend, if we weren't currently hogtied and ball gagged by our home intruder.
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

The sexy burglar pointing a gun at me was obviously surprised that I was home. But she looked even more surprised when I calmly raised my hands and told her where to find all my ropes.
Syko Sith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Syko Sith »

"Okay, you asked for it." She said. Grabbing more rope after marking her place in the book and getting off of the couch.
Hogtied and loving it
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

I remember Ms Blacked detentions at.school.were.always the.strictest. if I was one minute.late.for.her, or.forgot my.homework is be an nour.late home.from.school, no shoes with rope make on my wrists.and.ankles.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

"Hi honey, nice of you to welcome me home like this." he smiled, throwing his jacket on the end of the bed.
"Hmhmhmpph..." his sexy wife giggled as she was sprawled across the bed, a ball gag filling her mouth and steel cuffs restraining her hands.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic