Two sentence stories

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

"Alright, you proved that you are very good at tying, now can you please release me from these ropes?"
"Oh no, my dear, this is where the fun starts."
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

When I pulled the ropes I realisead I couldnt get free and that it had been a bad idea to try and stop the burgler myself, but when she aproched with a gag it was something I had to say before she silenced me:
”Do you wan’t to do this again?”
Quintus09

Post by Quintus09 »

“Are your feet ticklish?” She said. I couldn’t answer because of the gag, But she already knew the answer before she asked.
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

“NOAGGGMMM” i protested and strained against my tight hogtie as my sister forced her toes into my mouth. “If you’re going to complain about my ‘stinky feet’ then i guess you can help clean them” she said with a devilish smile.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Just like that- in a flash she was gone. The detective who had been following this suspect for months watched on from her helpless hogtie as the woman blew a kiss and closed the warehouse door plunging her surroundings into pitch black.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

They had been anonymously taunting each other for months on tugstories, only to discover that they lived a mere 50 miles apart. And now she sat in a diner booth waiting for him, a rose laying on the table with a thin cord tied around the stem
Quintus09

Post by Quintus09 »

“Keep the noise down under there!” Bound, gagged and barefoot I could only see the nylon clad feet and ankles of my French teacher as she taunted me sitting in the bed above me.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

The TV news was full of the story of the disappearance of the young couple from their own wedding reception as I looked over my shoulder to watch them struggling and rubbing against each other in white satin knickers and black silk boxers, all tied up gagged and blindfolded on my bed. This was the surprise honeymoon she’d promised him and it was just day 2 of their three week break.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

She told me that she had never tied up anyone before. The way this fricking hogtie feels, she either lied or she learns well from books and videos!
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

When I heard that there was a catburgler in the neigbourhood I made some preparations to be on the safe side. I opened all the windows before going to bed and placed a coil of rope in the living-room.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

Treville wrote: 1 year ago When I heard that there was a catburgler in the neigbourhood I made some preparations to be on the safe side. I opened all the windows before going to bed and placed a coil of rope in the living-room.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

"Are you sure this a proper workoit?" she asked just before I gagged her.
"Sure, once I've tickled you for ten minutes you'll be sweating more that am50minutemaerobics session."
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
HogtiedSenpai
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by HogtiedSenpai »

I look in the mirror again at me in a tight barefoot hogtie. She’s sure taking her time getting back.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

I umderstand why she had to tie my hands around the post behind my back, and even why she made !e put my socks in my mouth before she wrapped the tape around my head. But why did she have to take my bra and knickers off when she stole my uniform?
Holly09
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Holly09 »

“Well you heard him, gives us our money or your boyfriend will end up tied down here forever” the lady explained on the phone while her accomplice began stuffing the boys mouth with satin panties. “Thank you for your words but it’s time for you to shut the fuck up” she said holding the panties in his mouth while the other woman began wrapping his head with tape.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

The rising cost of living drove me to burglary as a sideline to boost my income. Choosing the home of a professional dominatrix and judo instructor was not the best idea I thought, as I hung on a cross in her Dungeon of Delights.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

A female voice stepped slowly out of the shadows towards the tightly hogtied woman who had just woken up on the table. “About time you woke up, consider this a reunion...of sorts.”
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

You’re not really going to tie me up and gag me because I spied on you sunbathing are you? Mmmmppphhh
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

Well, I’m actually of to work now, but don’t you worry, I have asked two friends to come over and play with you. They will arrive within the hour, a little drunk, horny and very excited over the opportunity to do what they want whit a tied up and naked man.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

So what happens when I push this button marked high voltage? Oh she dances on that metal plate.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Did you order the ballgag with an extra tight hogtie? Oh well, please enjoy with compliments of the house!
Jinko28
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jinko28 »

“I couldn’t decide which pair of panties looked cuter so I thought we could stuff both in” she said holding a leopard print pair and a lilac pair in her left hand as she reached for the duct tape on the desk with the other. “MMMMPPPHHH” I tried to protest but the other woman held a tissue firmly over my mouth muffling any attempt to call for help.
andy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by andy »

Almost affectionately she smoothed the tape over his mouth. "You'll learn to be a good toy", she smiled, very happy with her catch.
Noname6789
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Noname6789 »

As I lie hogtied on the floor, facing her, I realized that I got too confident in our bet. She lifts her feet up and my eyes widen, knowing my fate is sealed for a long time.
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

She wrapped the tape around my head several times, securing her dirty sock inside.
I squirmed in the chair as she taunted me,
“Now, i wonder which shade of makeup will look best on you…”
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic