Handgags

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
TieMeUp6
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Handgags

Post by TieMeUp6 »

For me (female) a handgag is an essential part of starting a TUG but also of the whole experience for me.
Once I am properly gagged I love when someone handgags me over my gag to really silence me particularly a male dom …
How do you all feel about a handgag in a TUG? Particularly as the dom …
BoundGal
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BoundGal »

I love the idea of being handgagged by someone who is capturing me!
sweetvillain
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sweetvillain »

A great idea. Personally i loved when in the early times of villain, with friends and my cousin, "stealth " behind her, handgag lips and binds their elbows.
And after, tons of ropes, shoes off and tight gag....
Surrender Princess. Your thin wrists behind back ...
TieMeUp6
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TieMeUp6 »

BoundGal wrote: 1 week ago I love the idea of being handgagged by someone who is capturing me!
Me too! Really sets the tone of helplessness
TieMeUp6
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TieMeUp6 »

sweetvillain wrote: 1 week ago A great idea. Personally i loved when in the early times of villain, with friends and my cousin, "stealth " behind her, handgag lips and binds their elbows.
And after, tons of ropes, shoes off and tight gag....
Sounds ideal!
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

As well as being a quick and simple way to silence the sub, I think if you are taking them by surprise it can be a good way to announce your arrival. :)
SwitchStruggle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SwitchStruggle »

I’m a switch but I love handgags doesn’t matter if I’m getting or giving them. I think they add a lot to the fun. Especially when the person handgagged struggles.
TieMeUp6
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TieMeUp6 »

SwitchStruggle wrote: 1 week ago I’m a switch but I love handgags doesn’t matter if I’m getting or giving them. I think they add a lot to the fun. Especially when the person handgagged struggles.
I love the struggle too. As a sub - a strong handgag can be intimidating but also personal. Agreed they add to the fun
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

I often apply a handgag over an existing gag to further exert dominance over my captive. I am also a fan of adding tape over an existing ball or cleave gag. Just a big fan of gags here, haha.
TieMeUp6
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TieMeUp6 »

Nexus wrote: 1 week ago I often apply a handgag over an existing gag to further exert dominance over my captive. I am also a fan of adding tape over an existing ball or cleave gag. Just a big fan of gags here, haha.

Perfect situation!
Yes adding tape or a scarf to an existing cleave gag is a huge yes from me
BratBinder7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BratBinder7 »

Always love a good handgag, though my favourite thing I like to do as a Dom is using one to cut someone off mid sentence. The looks you get when doing that (especially when they were already tied up and couldn't don't do anything about it) are amazing
I don't care who it is, one of us better be gagged by the end of this.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

I also love handgags, I think they add something extra to a tie up game. Quite often it's the first contact between the two people playing a game. I also think a handgag is a good way to start with someone who is playing for the first time, especially if they are a little afraid about being tied up and gagged. It's like a gentle introduction to tie up games.
TieMeUp6
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TieMeUp6 »

BratBinder7 wrote: 1 week ago Always love a good handgag, though my favourite thing I like to do as a Dom is using one to cut someone off mid sentence. The looks you get when doing that (especially when they were already tied up and couldn't don't do anything about it) are amazing
Oh that’s a great image of the helpless damsel looking up at their captor through a handgag
TieMeUp6
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TieMeUp6 »

Tieup1 wrote: 1 week ago I also love handgags, I think they add something extra to a tie up game. Quite often it's the first contact between the two people playing a game. I also think a handgag is a good way to start with someone who is playing for the first time, especially if they are a little afraid about being tied up and gagged. It's like a gentle introduction to tie up games.
You are right! A good way to start but also can be used throughout even when already gagged. Love it
Gaggedlad
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gaggedlad »

Nexus wrote: 1 week ago I often apply a handgag over an existing gag to further exert dominance over my captive. I am also a fan of adding tape over an existing ball or cleave gag. Just a big fan of gags here, haha.
You can come gag me any time!
Always gagged... or keeping someone very quiet ;)
JennyTied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by JennyTied »

BoundGal wrote: 1 week ago I love the idea of being handgagged by someone who is capturing me!
For how long?
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

It's a true sign of dominance. You can't do anything about it and it is letting you know that you aren't getting loose any time soon.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

I do love a good handgag when someone is first being captured before the actual gag is put on.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic