Zip Ties, Riot Cuffs, etc.

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Zip Ties, Riot Cuffs, etc.

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Okay, here is one for the group... plastic zip ties, cable ties, police riot cuffs, you know, the ratcheting plastic ties. Either lightweight ones or the real professional restraints, what have you played with?

Have you used them? What kind? What did you do with them?

Let's hear everyones experience with them!
shyguy92
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by shyguy92 »

I'd really like to try them at some point, but have never got the chance.

Riots being both hard to come by around here and not exactly desirable in the end. :roll:
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

I've used the kind of zip ties you can buy at hardware stores to hold things together. They're pretty tight and secure, but they can also get painful, especially if you use the thinner ones and move around very much, and they will leave very noticeable marks for a while. They're not something you'd want to use for something long-term.
Deleted User 1255

Post by Deleted User 1255 »

I used to use zip ties as much as possible because you can’t really get out of them without scissors. I’ve only ever used the regular hardware zip ties as well.

I’ve used them as handcuffs, as regular restraints on my legs and fortified with duct tape. I’ve also managed to ziptie a pair of mittens onto my hands, and tied my hands behind my back around a pole in my basement.

The downsides to them are they get painful very quickly if they’re too tight, they mark the skin fairly easily. And if I forgot my scissors that night in the basement it would have been almost impossible to get out of.

Zip ties are the only bondage material that I consistently have scissors on hand for when I do self bondage.
Amberbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Amberbound »

I agree with what's been said on here. They usually work pretty well when I've used them for self bondage, but they do get tight pretty quickly and can start to hurt a lot if you're not careful, so a quick release with scissors is usually preferable

One trick I've found kind of helpful is using multiple zip ties, one around each wrist and then one looped between the two of them, works pretty well. You can tighten the middle one and make it secure, and just tighten the ones on the individual wrists as tight as you need so they don't slip off. I can usually tolerate them longer when I do that, though you do burn through them faster like that
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

I've used zipties when I started with tie-ups, but I'm not a big fan of them. They just not feel this good, they cut painfully in my skin...I prefer it when the bonds are comfortable.
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
sagitarium
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sagitarium »

I use zipties mostly for tying hands behind and i also use multiple zipties on each wrist and then connecting them.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

Not so keen on the idea of riot cuffs, that don't have the during on impact of most other restraints.

Zip ties.. they do look good in bondage, but as they are so thin, that dig into your skin and don't feel very comfortable.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic