Surrender Fetish

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

I like hands up surrender scenarios too. And I'm with [mention]noggip[/mention] about getting on the ground like in that scene in Clueless, although she didn't put her hands up and I wish they showed more of her on the ground before getting back up:

When I'm in my Robin the Boy Wonder outfit I've played in a few TUGs that begin with me holding my hands up at gunpoint, including a story I shared in the True Stories for Adults page when my wife played the role of a police officer. I really like feeling vulnerable as I stand in helpless in my cape and tights.

ILoveHandsUp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ILoveHandsUp »

rtbw wrote: 1 year ago When I'm in my Robin the Boy Wonder outfit I've played in a few TUGs that begin with me holding my hands up at gunpoint, including a story I shared in the True Stories for Adults page when my wife played the role of a police officer. I really like feeling vulnerable as I stand in helpless in my cape and tights.
Nice. Did you get your wife to put her hands up too?
Hands up!
My gallery on DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/wwthuis
Feel free to contact me here or on DA.
Will RP with girls who either want me with my hands up or want to put their hands up!
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Not just the surrender but the part what may lead up to it. Being cornered by the captor during a chase also appeals to me usually in fictions etc.

Followed by dialogue such as "Hah, we got you cornered, there's no escape now,".
ILoveHandsUp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ILoveHandsUp »

Terry wrote: 1 year ago Not just the surrender but the part what may lead up to it. Being cornered by the captor during a chase also appeals to me usually in fictions etc.

Followed by dialogue such as "Hah, we got you cornered, there's no escape now,".
Yes, the lead-up could be both good and bad. There is this anticipation when you see a gun, and you don't know if there will be a "hands up" scene or not.
Hands up!
Will RP with girls who either want me with my hands up or want to put their hands up!
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

ILoveHandsUp wrote: 1 year ago
rtbw wrote: 1 year ago When I'm in my Robin the Boy Wonder outfit I've played in a few TUGs that begin with me holding my hands up at gunpoint, including a story I shared in the True Stories for Adults page when my wife played the role of a police officer. I really like feeling vulnerable as I stand in helpless in my cape and tights.
No, she's never put up her hands...she's almost never the sub because she doesnt like it. I'm lucky enough she indulges me by tying me up
ILoveHandsUp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ILoveHandsUp »

rtbw wrote: 1 year ago
No, she's never put up her hands...she's almost never the sub because she doesnt like it. I'm lucky enough she indulges me by tying me up
Well, you could hold her up with her hands up and then somehow she can steal your weapon and point it at you.
Hands up!
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

rtbw wrote: 1 year ago

Well, you could hold her up with her hands up and then somehow she can steal your weapon and point it at you.
Maybe we can think of a scenario like that.
Captive-Monica98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Captive-Monica98 »

Captive-Monica98 wrote: 1 year ago While not a big part of my bondage fantasies, it still creeps in here and there. I can see the appeal of putting my hands up as a form of surrender. Also adds a bit of realism too.
Have you ever put your hands up in a game?
Also, you have a really nice avatar. I imagine the girl on it put her hands up before getting herself tied up and gagged.
Thanks! I never had but it would be something I'd like to try some day.
ILoveHandsUp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ILoveHandsUp »

Captive-Monica98 wrote: 1 year ago
Captive-Monica98 wrote: 1 year ago While not a big part of my bondage fantasies, it still creeps in here and there. I can see the appeal of putting my hands up as a form of surrender. Also adds a bit of realism too.
Have you ever put your hands up in a game?
Also, you have a really nice avatar. I imagine the girl on it put her hands up before getting herself tied up and gagged.
Thanks! I never had but it would be something I'd like to try some day.
Well, if you need ideas, I can offer some!
Hands up!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic