What is your Favorite Type of Person to Tie?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
TiedTeen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TiedTeen »

If I had to tie up anyone, it would be another girl around the same age as me.

As long as she tied me up after :P
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

I prefer tiny, innocent girls who get an adrenaline rush from the thrill of being bound and gagged. The kind whose hearts get fluttery and breathing gets heavy once they realize they’re helpless.
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

i'd like tied a [this part was edited by a mod] boy.

He must have a skkiny, slender or athletic body.

No more 1.75 m height.
kiwi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by kiwi »

alkaid_ wrote: 3 years ago i'd like tied a [this part was edited by a mod] boy.

He must have a skkiny, slender or athletic body.

No more 1.75 m height.
That’s oddly specific there bud. And a little concerning tbh
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

In reality, my wife.

In stories, female, long-legged, Asian, long-haired wearing next-to-nothing or in the buff.
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

Any female with bare feet but my favourite are more mature with large chests and a foot fetish.
MissEmpressive

Post by MissEmpressive »

For girls I like tying up friends but just for fun i guess

For guys I like tying up muscular guys although I do prefer being tied up than tying up but I like the idea of having a powerful person subdued
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

Any woman and crossdressing guys (as long as the guys make themselves look convincingly ladylike) I prefer them to be sensible and mature. I would also like them to be fairly fashionably dressed as well.. tights/leggings or any kind of tight leg wear is a must. They must also be the kind of person who gets fluttery and blush at the idea of being helplessly bound and/or gagged.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
sophie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sophie »

I like to bind shorter Girls than me. İt feels me strong.
sophietied1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sophietied1 »

Definitely love the strong man and or woman, but also love tying the spoiled and snobby
If I could be tied up for a living, I would never stop working ;)
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

sophietied1 wrote: 3 years ago Definitely love the strong man and or woman, but also love tying the spoiled and snobby
Spoiled and snobby are definitely the best kind to kidnap.
Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chris12 »

The loud ones who would make a lot of use of their gags.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

sophie wrote: 3 years ago I like to bind shorter Girls than me. İt feels me strong.
How tall are you?
sophie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sophie »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago
sophie wrote: 3 years ago I like to bind shorter Girls than me. İt feels me strong.
How tall are you?
Im 1.68. not very tall.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

[mention]sophie[/mention] I’m 5’10” which I think is 175cm. I’m no good for you then.
sophie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sophie »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago @sophie I’m 5’10” which I think is 175cm. I’m no good for you then.

Its hard to kidnap tall girl for me. maybe I need some tricks=)
Andris
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Andris »

I like my captives to put up a fight, so either a brat or a power-sub. To have them fiercely struggle with all their might while trying to get free, thus forcing me to tie them up real good in return so they can't get up...yes, that's fun ^^ I really dislike it when the ropebunny submits quickly, I personally prefer a lot of power struggle before the submission.
Just a friendly switcher from north Austria.
TheOfficeOrc
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheOfficeOrc »

NabHer wrote: 4 years ago While I never fantasized about tying up my own mom, I did fantasize about tying up friends' moms or my mom's friends, aunts, and relatives as well as some of my teachers.
This. I love a bit of power inversion. Flipping the script and tying up an authoritarian older woman is a big fantasy of mine. The more shocked and indignant they are about the situation the better! ;)
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Strong jocks who think their all that but can't get out of their ties and gags.
Axious325
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Axious325 »

Well, I would like to tie the 3 types of girls (dominant, submissive and switch), although lately I like the idea of ​​tying the switch girls more, and this is because I think they can give me surprises, plus I think I could convince her to let herself be tied up if she promises her that she will tie me up later, or so I hope hehe.

The girl I'd like to tie up, I'd like her to wear a bikini or underwear, although I wouldn't mind seeing a girl dressed as a schoolgirl or dressed up either hehe. At least to compensate him, I would let myself be tied up by that girl, a deal is a deal.
Quintus09

Post by Quintus09 »

I’d like to tie up some of my female teachers or girls at school if they were barefoot, but I’d probably be just as happy if they tied me up.
Damsel-Dilara-Dee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Damsel-Dilara-Dee »

I would love the opposite -- having a dominant M or F tie me up and make me helpless while I am cross-dressed as F. I am 6 feet tall and would love to be overtaken by someone smaller than me!
Gaggingsasha
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gaggingsasha »

Honestly for me when tying something up, I would just love them to be either realllllly bratty so I can shut them up or pretty innocent so I can teach them alll about the ball gag that I'm gonna shove in their mouth hehe.
Both attitudes are also really fun to play as the sub in my experience aswell and opens some fun opportunity
Desperate to be muzzled;p
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

TheOfficeOrc wrote: 1 year ago
NabHer wrote: 4 years ago While I never fantasized about tying up my own mom, I did fantasize about tying up friends' moms or my mom's friends, aunts, and relatives as well as some of my teachers.
This. I love a bit of power inversion. Flipping the script and tying up an authoritarian older woman is a big fantasy of mine. The more shocked and indignant they are about the situation the better! ;)
I’ve read a lot of stories about those particular scenarios on this site; and they tend to be very entertaining.

You’re right about when the mother / aunt / grandmother / cousin isn’t expecting how far the game will go, before ending up tied & gagged. The reactions are amusing.

I’m actually in the process of writing a story on this very subject.
SwitchStruggle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SwitchStruggle »

For me it’s tough women and bratty subs. I want the captives to struggle and put up a fight against me and maybe even get revenge by tying me if they escape.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic