Your most hated TUG positions

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Princess_Stinkfoot wrote: 2 years ago
JulieG wrote: 2 years ago
Princess_Stinkfoot wrote: 6 years ago I don't like being hung from anything. Like tied upside down by my ankles or tied up hanging from a tree. Any kind of suspension usually hurts...
How have you been hung up?
I posted this 3 years ago... °-°
Oops. I e dnt look at the date. I've never been suspended just wanted to ask someone who'd had experience
BeautifulHeart
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BeautifulHeart »

Spread eagle and strappado really don’t do it for me. Also any suspension looks like an accident waiting to happen.
We have a long night ahead of us…

Also check my DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/mostbeautifulheart
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

Princess_Stinkfoot wrote: 6 years ago I don't like being hung from anything. Like tied upside down by my ankles or tied up hanging from a tree. Any kind of suspension usually hurts...
Shouldn’t have stopped you from answering the question…
Princess_Stinkfoot
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Princess_Stinkfoot »

Nexus wrote: 2 years ago

I posted that 3 years ago... And you don't have to be so rude about it... 😖
I'm Gabby, but you can call me Princess Stinkfoot! I am known for having super smelly feet! I like tickling others feet and watching their reactions. I am the girlfriend of Piggyboy. ^-^
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

I've never much cared for the reverse prayer position. It always looks so painful for the sub.

I also don't the look of most cleave gags or any of the gags that force the wearer’s mouth open.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Suspension or any position what stretches the body in an uncomfortable position. I prefer just the standard tie up mostly.
Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

Obligatory 'any tie that doesn't restrict me enough :lol: '

Seriously though, I cope well with most positions but don't like my neck being forced forwards like in a shrimp tie. It hurts way more than it has any right to and it doesn't allow for fun positions. Backwards like in a hogtie (hair tied to feet etc.) is fine for a while.

Honourable mentions:
Any position where my hair is loose and can get into my mouth.
The dreadful amount of sweat after a solid tape mummification.
In her natural habitat is:
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
-Truly happy when tickled
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

I'm into making sure a man is secure and will not get loose. That does not mean making bondage painful. That is a big no-no.

As for suspension -- in a sleep sack or a cage...that increases the level of loss of control. But that suspension is safe!

As for hated positions...hands tied in front

Why tie up a man (or a woman) with his hands in front, unless you secure his/her limbs to make sure they's not going to untie him/herself or (Gasp!!) ungag him/herself!!

Makes no sense! :? :? :? :?
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

KidnappedCowboy wrote: 2 years agoAs for hated positions...hands tied in front

Why tie up a man (or a woman) with his hands in front, unless you secure his/her limbs to make sure they's not going to untie him/herself or (Gasp!!) ungag him/herself!!

Makes no sense! :? :? :? :?
I do, generally speaking, agree but must admit there's something extra-frustrating about having hands bound in front and still being unable to manoeuvre them within reach of my gag. This isn't easy to achieve but one favourite position is having wrists well secured then the rope ends passed between my legs and tightly tied off at the back of my belt/waist so I literally cannot move my hands away from my crotch.

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

but must admit there's something extra-frustrating about having hands bound in front and still being unable to manoeuvre them within reach of my gag. This isn't easy to achieve but one favourite position is having wrists well secured then the rope ends passed between my legs and tightly tied off at the back of my belt/waist so I literally cannot move my hands away from my crotch.
I agree, [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention]

It adds to the level of helplessness, loss of control, and general frustration. 8-)

But just tying a guys hands in front, unless you're going to tie him overhead or to some frame doesn't make sense to me.
ellanola
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ellanola »

I really hate spread eagles for some reason, they just feel boring.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Nexus wrote: 2 years ago
I posted that 3 years ago... And you don't have to be so rude about it... 😖
You did answer the question in private so thanks. And I hope to see more of.you and your posts, well.your posts actually,.on the board.
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

KidnappedCowboy wrote: 2 years agoI agree, @Straitjacketed

It adds to the level of helplessness, loss of control, and general frustration. 8-)
I was once tied in that situation and my captor taunted me: "your hands are right there, in front of you, anyone could escape from that!"
But just tying a guys hands in front, unless you're going to tie him overhead or to some frame doesn't make sense to me.
I guess it works for more comfortable overnight bondage but in order to be properly secure, they should be fastened to something - if not to the bed frame, then to a belt or collar - and preferably mitted.

My long-suffering partner is doubtless sick of the number of times someone in a film or television drama is gagged and has hands tied in front and it sets me off: "oh for God's sake, just reach up, take your gag off and undo those knots with your teeth!"

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic