Your most hated TUG positions

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
freyjaceleste862

Your most hated TUG positions

Post by freyjaceleste862 »

Ok role reversal, name the TUG (and gag if you wish to) that you hate the most.

For Me: Strict hogtie

Gag: Big ball gag.
freyjaceleste862

Anyone?
Deleted User 153

Post by Deleted User 153 »

Not a big spread-eagle fan. For gags: bitgags, or a single small strip of tape (what's the point in that...)
freyjaceleste862

Boundluis wrote: 6 years ago Not a big spread-eagle fan. For gags: bitgags, or a single small strip of tape (what's the point in that...)
thanks. Actually i like a spreadeagle if not to tight.

Ditto on small strip of tape.
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

I don't like hogties much either, and at my age now (61) they could be downright dangerous as well as damned painful.
freyjaceleste862

Jason Toddman wrote: 6 years ago I don't like hogties much either, and at my age now (61) they could be downright dangerous as well as damned painful.
I'm much much younger and I hate them.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

I'm not a big fan of spread eagles, but I can live with stake outs. (Think of "X" being a spread eagle, and "l" being a stake out.)

I'm not a big fan of ball gags, either. I prefer cloth gags, but can live with tape gags.

Drawscore
freyjaceleste862

drawscore wrote: 6 years ago I'm not a big fan of spread eagles, but I can live with stake outs. (Think of "X" being a spread eagle, and "l" being a stake out.)

I'm not a big fan of ball gags, either. I prefer cloth gags, but can live with tape gags.

Drawscore
never knew it was called stake outs :)
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Pegged out and ball-gagged
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

freyjaceleste862 wrote: 6 years ago
drawscore wrote: 6 years ago I'm not a big fan of spread eagles, but I can live with stake outs. (Think of "X" being a spread eagle, and "l" being a stake out.)

Drawscore
never knew it was called stake outs :)
That's what we called them when i was a kid, too. I thought everyone did.
PiggyBoy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by PiggyBoy »

I hate being hung upside down. Can never get free, my feet are helpless to tickle torture, and my nose is by everyone's smelly feet.
Just a guy with big ticklish feet and a big pig nose! I'm the boyfriend of the super cute Princess Stinkfoot!
PM me if you ever wanna chat or hear stories!
freyjaceleste862

PiggyBoy wrote: 6 years ago I hate being hung upside down. Can never get free, my feet are helpless to tickle torture, and my nose is by everyone's smelly feet.
that is cruel
Deleted User 236

Post by Deleted User 236 »

PiggyBoy wrote: 6 years ago I hate being hung upside down. Can never get free, my feet are helpless to tickle torture, and my nose is by everyone's smelly feet.
I thought that's what you liked
Deleted User 236

Post by Deleted User 236 »

Never tried and don"t want to try the extreme torture positions (wooden pony, strapado etc)

Hate ineffective gags (one strip of tape, scarf over the mouth)
PiggyBoy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by PiggyBoy »

petraspeds wrote: 6 years ago
I thought that's what you liked
Haha, not really. But I am forced to smell feet all the time. But upside down I can never get free because my feet are always too big to escape through the snare.
Just a guy with big ticklish feet and a big pig nose! I'm the boyfriend of the super cute Princess Stinkfoot!
PiggyBoy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by PiggyBoy »

freyjaceleste862 wrote: 6 years ago
that is cruel
Yeah, they used to hang me upside down from the jungle gym and gag me and take turns tickling my feet while they all sat around my head and put their feet around me so no matter where I turned, I was forced to smell someone's feet.
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

I want to say I like being hogtaped/tied but it makes it kind of difficult to breathe due to the position and thus cant really maintain that position for a long time.

Also strappado or anything with hands in front isnt all that great.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Not much interested in spreadeagles. I like ball ties but unfortunately can't last long like that due to respiratory distress. No bit gags or extra large ball gags.
Princess_Stinkfoot
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Princess_Stinkfoot »

I don't like being hung from anything. Like tied upside down by my ankles or tied up hanging from a tree. Any kind of suspension usually hurts...
I'm Gabby, but you can call me Princess Stinkfoot! I am known for having super smelly feet! I like tickling others feet and watching their reactions. I am the girlfriend of Piggyboy. ^-^
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

I can only guess, as I never had a partner, but I can't imagine enjoying it to hang from somewhere. That would get uncomfortable quickly. I imagine that I would prefer something where I could just lay on the floor, without any stretching.

As for gags, everything that keeps the mouth open, except maybe for some bit in the front. So ball gags.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

This REALLY depends on my mood.
But generally, I'm not into tying up guys spread-eagle, unless we're several guys planning on tacking advantage of the victim. If we're ganging up on a sub and planning on tickling him to death, then yes, spread-eagle it is.
If it's just one on one though, I always opt for tying my victim in a way that his limbs stay close to his body.
Call me overprotective, but I really have a thing for making sure my victim stays warm.

Spread-eagle is only viable for me, if we're two or three guys sharing, tickling, groping the same victim.

As for the gag, anything that allows the victim to produce words or anything that 'causes drooling (ex: ballgag, bitgags) are a no go for me.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

Strappado and ring gag
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
Dominik
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dominik »

I don't know why, but I hate chair ties.
freyjaceleste862

Dominik wrote: 6 years ago I don't know why, but I hate chair ties.
Why do you hate them?
RKOJason03
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RKOJason03 »

I really don’t like a balltie, no movement at all. (In this case that’s not good) and taking a scarf and tying a knot putting in the mouth and tying a knot at the back of the head. Too much room in the mouth to make noise.
Jason Gines
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic