New duct tape

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
RKOJason03
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

New duct tape

Post by RKOJason03 »

I just went to Home Deopt to get 2 rolls of good duct tape. And used a little for a self hogtie kind of. Wish I had a partner to play bondage games with. Reply if you are sort of tired of self bondage.
Jason Gines
Ducttape1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttape1234 »

I feel that haha self ties just dont do it for me anymore i gotta be in the mood for it
I'll tie you if you tie me :D
Johnny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Johnny »

Same, knowing when and how you can get out takes the fun away from it :( . I've always wanted to try being bound and gagged in a van or abandon building for awhile by myself. Tied at the wrists, elbows, ankles, above and below the knees with a wrap around tape gag from around from just under my nose wrapped clear to the bottom of my chin. Knowimg the only way out is for someone to let me loose. Sigh, maybe one day :roll:
Kik: johnnygmmy
RKOJason03
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RKOJason03 »

Johnny wrote: 6 years ago Same, knowing when and how you can get out takes the fun away from it :( . I've always wanted to try being bound and gagged in a van or abandon building for awhile by myself. Tied at the wrists, elbows, ankles, above and below the knees with a wrap around tape gag from around from just under my nose wrapped clear to the bottom of my chin. Knowimg the only way out is for someone to let me loose. Sigh, maybe one day :roll:
I totally understand but you know how to do a proper tape gag and a... spread eagle??
Jason Gines
Johnny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Johnny »

RKOJason03 wrote: 6 years ago
Johnny wrote: 6 years ago Same, knowing when and how you can get out takes the fun away from it :( . I've always wanted to try being bound and gagged in a van or abandon building for awhile by myself. Tied at the wrists, elbows, ankles, above and below the knees with a wrap around tape gag from around from just under my nose wrapped clear to the bottom of my chin. Knowimg the only way out is for someone to let me loose. Sigh, maybe one day :roll:
I totally understand but you know how to do a proper tape gag and a... spread eagle??
Stuff the mouth with a sock, wrap tape around the head about 10 times duh :roll:
Kik: johnnygmmy
RKOJason03
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RKOJason03 »

Johnny wrote: 6 years ago
RKOJason03 wrote: 6 years ago
Stuff the mouth with a sock, wrap tape around the head about 10 times duh :roll:
8-)
Jason Gines
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic