Other Fetishes

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
puffalover
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by puffalover »

my fetishes/kinks,

-Down jackets (or any other type of down clothing)
-Sleeping bags
-Smooth shiny nylon
-Latex/pvc catsuits (haven't tried yet but really want too)
-Vacbeds
-Diapers
-Duct tape
-Plastic pants
-Garbage bags
-Inflatable stuff
-Life jackets (curtain kinds)
-Smelly sneakers
-Leather gloves
-Sports gear/jockstraps, and pads.
-Hazmat/chemical suits
-Humiliation (mostly verbal)
-Gags
-Hand gaging
-Edging/orgasm control
-Milking
-Post orgasm torture
-Breath play

I know I have quite a few lol! Basically anything puffy, soft, big, and shiny will really turn me on. Down gear is my strongest fetish. If anyone here ever came over to my place for some tugs, down gear, duct tape, gags, and diapers are a must. ;)
Deleted User 1005

Post by Deleted User 1005 »

Fordman wrote: 6 years ago Is anyone else interested in small spaces, like being locked in a pet carrier or a box?
I would want to be locked but would like to lock someone
Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fordman »

Grinandbareit wrote: 6 years ago
Fordman wrote: 6 years ago Is anyone else interested in small spaces, like being locked in a pet carrier or a box?
My question wasn’t so much asking if anyone wanted to do it, but if anyone was interested in seeing it. I have pictures.
ZetaRESP
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ZetaRESP »

Gaggedgeekgirl wrote: 6 years ago
MHW wrote: 6 years ago Sort of the exact opposite of the question asked, but as far as I can think of I don't have any extra fetishes aside from bondage in general. Interesting that it seems I'm in the minority on this.

OK. Here is another no fetish. I don't do sex and bondage. I like to be tied up for tie up sake. Left bound, blindfolded and gagged. Subspace some people call it. Tied up in foreplay is OK and you can play with my nipples,or even (especially girls) finger me. BUT if you want to stick your tool in me or worse still in my mouth when I'm tied up, that is RAPE. If I want to have sex with you I wand to respond and hug you.
Huh... I kind of feel the same: I see bound girls, I fantasize, but... I'm not much into making sex, like... at all! In fact, I'm still virgin and not for lack of chances, but just because... I dunno, i'm just not into it. Straitjackets are my fetish, BTW, but any bondage works well as a warm up for me. However, I'm probably pretty vanilla sex-wise.
Deleted User 1005

Post by Deleted User 1005 »

Fordman wrote: 6 years ago
Grinandbareit wrote: 6 years ago
My question wasn’t so much asking if anyone wanted to do it, but if anyone was interested in seeing it. I have pictures.
Depends on who is locked up
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

These are my more PG related fetishes:
# Tied up in tight female clothing like boots, tights, leotards and/ or gloves...
# Tied in tight spaces/ severely immobilized...
# Gagged with anything that will make me drool a lot...
# Tied and made to sweat with nothing I can do about it...

A little more severe:
# Tied where I'm forced to use a diaper...
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
justice
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by justice »

Love heavy layered gags wit lots of scarves, smelly socks, some feet play, chloroform fantasy. And any part of the scene one someone is wearing thigh high socks, fuzzy socks, skirts, big soft sweaters, and more scarves! :D
Deleted User 650

Post by Deleted User 650 »

Gloves
Gloved hand over mouth
Sleepsacks, sleeping bags
Diapers, catheters for long sessions
Straitjackets
chains and padlocks
vacbeds
duct tape

Is kidnapping a fetish? We'll we will just list that as well.
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

Tiedupsweater wrote: 6 years ago I have a sweater fetish :D anything wool/knit and fuzzy. Also socks/feet and crossdressing
There used to be a very good Sweater Bondage website that had M/F and F/F imagery. I may have some of them still on a portable hard-drive. If I track them down I will upload to an appropriate part of TUGs.
dragonz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dragonz »

radarlove67 wrote: 6 years ago
Tiedupsweater wrote: 6 years ago I have a sweater fetish :D anything wool/knit and fuzzy. Also socks/feet and crossdressing
There used to be a very good Sweater Bondage website that had M/F and F/F imagery. I may have some of them still on a portable hard-drive. If I track them down I will upload to an appropriate part of TUGs.
radarlove67 , can you give the Link to that sweater bondage place ? I want to see it
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

If I can track it down of course, but I have a feeling it disappeared around the same time as all the other sites that used to be around. It’s a shame because the pictures were very good and well made I thought. It was hosted in Scandinavia I think, but I may be wrong.

I liked it because I like seeing tie ups of women in street clothes; plus they also featured leather gloves a lot on both the tier and the tied.
Cleavegagger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cleavegagger »

Socks
Tights
Uniforms
Skirts/dresses
That's the ones i can think of right now
a girl, neatly tied up and gagged is a beautifull sight. a girl, enjoying being tied up and gagged is the most beautifull thing i've ever seen. If you want my kik just ask.
Yveltal
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Yveltal »

My other fetishes are just feet and leg fetishes. I also have a surreal weakness for girls wearing flats.

For some reason, its nice seeing that girls aren't butchering their feet with heels and such just to look good. They're nice, just not as nice as flats.
Deleted User 667

Post by Deleted User 667 »

Uniforms - any with knee high socks (school, scout, sports ect).
Vixen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vixen »

Golly... let's see... kinks kinks... right. If I had A dollar for every of my kinks... I'd be millionaire. Not billionaire as i'd leave my "deadly stash" out of the box. Yes somtimes i will go to killing myself for pleasure... I have issues but lucky roleplay can fix them so don't be to sad for me.

Let's start with my basic ones!

Bondage! (No shoot? Really? Thank you captain obvious!) | on a more serious note I love all types of bondage Heavy bondage light bondage Kinbaku and shibari (if you dont know what it is use the internet it's your only friend!) I also have a kink for metal bondage and any restraining tools of extreme!

I think my first kink was latex. I loved all that sweet shinning matter and the fetish scent and spirit that radiates out of it... it's so cool and so arousing in all ways. Also it comes in many varieties:

(Vacbeds, ball hoods, body suits, inflatable gags)

I also like pysical or senses kinks...from tames to well...I'd say more specific and less hygienic ones.

Such as Tickling rubbing and even licking. Then you got smelling feet or other scents i wont go in details with but yeah... you also have force feeding (that's a thing) and vore (look it up at your own risk...duuh) ... in fact being a furry opens up to a new word of kinks really you got so much stuff I can't talk about but whatever. Just know it's waaaay crazier and lewd than bondage.

You got all the pain ones who are pretty neat!
- whipping / choking / beating up / forced orgasms/ post torture and wax play... I could carry on for days but my favorite as a mistress well... on femdom mode is castration... yep guys you better hold your nuts for the winter.

For females i dunno why simply bondage objectification is cool to. Have you ever dreamed of using people as chairs or tables against their will in right inescapable bondage? I know i did.

So yeah frankly I just have to much to say on kinks but am a Lazy girl who can't write more than 5 minutes and who also dosent want to really put anything in a good order so whatever I'll do another post here eventually talking about "Kinks " in a certain subject.
Now where did all our good times go?
Did they fade out my Window? ... I'm Nostalgic so I'll keep on Dreamin!
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Feet
Kidnapping
Hands
Messy Play
Tie me up and have fun with me
boundsub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundsub »

Glad to see a topic on other fetishes and kinks. And so many here are very kinky :D

For me I have a long list:

Bondage is my main fetish (obviously) but these days I lean more toward heavy and very restrictive bondage where the only thing I can move are my eyes... duct tape mummification is perfect for this but I've done it successfully with tons of feet of rope (rope mummification?) Shiabri, suspension bondage, various types of rigging and ropework. I could go on forever about the various types of bondage

Other fetishes and kinks:

-Gear and uniforms (massive gearhead here): sports gear of all types, puffy gear, construction gear, hiviz gear, hazmat gear, rubber, wetsuits, etc...
-Sneakers (probably should go with gear)
-Jocks, scally guys and skaters... being a sub I have a thing for bad boys I guess
-Wrestling and submission holds
-Facesitting
-Tickling (I was tied down and tickled for 3 hours once by 2 guys and it was incredible!... nearly fried my brain from pleasure over stimulation though)
-Roleplay: kidnapping, burglars, medical etc...
-Light hazing roleplay
-Verbal humiliation
-Wedgies
-Masks (ski masks, superhero, even some Halloween masks even)
-Captivity
-Milking and edging
-Being overpowered by 2 doms or a group
-Hypnosis/ brainwashing
-Toys and tech of all kinds.... I blame certain Japanese sites for this one

I'm still trying to figure out how to incorporate all of them into one session at once though
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

Facesitting, especially if while bound and by a bbw

Smothering in general(see above,)

Human furniture/Objectification/Humiliation. Being tied or packaged in a way that I'm just a household item.

Crossdressing(Forced). Not really into crossdressing in general, but something about being forced to look just like a woman and be tied up like one is a huge turn-on. I blame Jam-Orbital and sikstiks from DA for that fetish

Wedgie/Hanging Wedgie/Bondage Wedgie. I don't remember having this one until college. There was a certain group of cheerleader wedgie drawings that awakened that fetish out of me. Sikstiks doesn't help that either, his art somehow gave me a fetish for both. I've actually incorporated some in my self bondage sessions (which are few and far between due to a full-time job and a GF who only knows I want to tie her up)
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

A whole loooad of other stuff that varies in terms of “fetish intensity”: some of it is a major turn-on even independently from TUGs; some are just things I like. Not everything works with everything else; some fetish interests seem to go more naturally together. Some of it I like on captor, captive or both.

Anyway, the list includes:

Leather (from casual jackets through motorcycle gear to stereotypical Tom of Finland leathermen)
Oilskins/raingear (especially black or yellow), including sou’wester rain hats
Rubber, especially heavier industrial stuff
PVC, the heavier the better
Down gear, especially very shiny
Long coats/smocks/rain slickers
Hoods on jackets/coats, especially drawstring-fastening
Boots and waders
Gloves
“Imprisoning clothing” that can’t be removed e.g. bike gloves fastened in place with zipties or jackets that can be padlocked at neck/waist/cuffs
Police uniforms, especially leather or including leather e.g. bike cops
Bike gear, including helmets
Boxing gear (especially the restraint possibilities of gumshields and gloves made impossible to remove)
Multiple layers of gear
Straitjackets (obviously!)
Institutional restraints
Sleepsacks and tight mummy-style sleeping bags, especially hooded models
Closed-mouth gags/muzzles
Tape gagging, especially including under-the-chin-and-over-the-head
Blindfolding, especially with tape
Sensory deprivation in general
Mummification
Kidnap scenarios
Multiple captives - being able to hear someone nearby but unable to help them or myself
Multiple captors - cooperating to keep me helpless
Escape-and-recapture scenarios
Turning-the-tables scenarios
Stockiness - captor able to subdue me easily
Cleverness/double-crossing - tricked into bondage
Body/facial hair
Gloating - when the captor mocks or laughs at my inability to escape
Escape challenges (prefer failing to succeeding :D)
Overnight/longer term captivity
Most of all, a FIENDISHLY INVENTIVE/EFFICIENT captor!

I’m sure I’ll think of more. :)

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] That's a nice list, bro! Really glad to see down gear and mummy sleeping bags making their way on your list as well! You and I definitely seem to have a lot in common 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

I guess I'm a bit late to the party, but I would have to say my other kinks are

pet play (puppy), but not to the extent as some other people
mummification/being stuck in general, and general items associated with mummifying a body.
scarves
metal
Female leather jackets/ other female leather items
Female Boots, preferably knee-high and above, this probably comes from living in New England my whole life
Female humiliation, I say female because if a male does it I get angry and annoyed.
Latex, but I do have a self-prescribed latex allergy so I can't be around it.

and that is all that I can think of at the moment, but I'm sure there are a couple others I am not thinking about.
kevweasley
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by kevweasley »

Uniforms
Sk8erclothes
Sportsgear
Underwear
Gags (all to do with it)
Verbal humiliation
Forced cocksucking
Mmmppphhh!!! a gagged guy is hard to find
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago @Straitjacketed That's a nice list, bro! Really glad to see down gear and mummy sleeping bags making their way on your list as well! You and I definitely seem to have a lot in common 8-)
Those are really deep-rooted fetishes for me that seemed to take a back seat for a little while before coming forth again more recently.

One of my very early fetishes was about being bound up in a sleeping bag - well before I discovered the likes of sleepsacks, etc.

With down gear, I think it fitted into my "slick, shiny, heat-producing fabric" rubric but I also have a specific memory of being bought skiing gear when I was around 13, 14, a down jacket and matching salopettes. Not that exciting - silver grey and a sheen rather than properly shiny - but in my self-bondage experiments, I'd force both legs down one trouser-leg, put the jacket on and incapacitate my hands (sometimes I used handcuffs, once I used rope to tie the sleeves shut in a sort of quasi-straitjacket).

Good times!

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

Thinking about it, I'd also say - and this is where this board comes in - I fetishise the idea of the backstory to a greater extent than the vast majority of my peers do (men into fetish/bondage). I'm much more likely to get turned on by a tie-up scenario if there's some plot behind it. I can only assume this is because a lot of my early, formative turn-ons were from comics then adventure/western/thriller novels with tying up scenes in the contact of the storyline.

It doesn't necessarily have to be a good story - it can be corny as hell - but the fact that one is there enhances a turn-on scene no end for me.

TUGS1930
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TUGS1930 »

Foot Fetish; I love being barefoot, and I love it when sexy guys and gals go barefoot too!

Twinks; I like guys that are thin, young looking, virtually hairless, preferably emo.

Vore; Hard/Soft vore, either absorption or cooking. Preferably Cock Vore, and or combined with BDSM!

Sounding; Inserting objects into the penis urethra

Electro-Stim; Electric shocks for sexual pleasure/dominance
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic