What do you like ?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Krashnamsa
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

What do you like ?

Post by Krashnamsa »

Hello everyone ! , How are you ? , I hope you all are okay

The question that I come to you today is how would you like to be tied? What clothes would you like to wear? How would the place of his captivity be? And what would be the reason for his captivity?

I for example I would like to be captive in an old cold basement on a mattress in Hogcuffed position with a ball gag and With eyes covered with tape wearing a sweatshirt a jogging pants and barefoot, Besides that the reason for my captivity is a kidnapping to ask for a ransom to my family
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

My hands tied behind my back, arms tied to my sides, ankles and knees tied.

How i'm dressed and where I am depends on who is tying me :lol:

If it was a boyfriend, I'd wear what he wanted me to wear. If not, I guess it wouldn't matter. I do think being dressed up for bondage makes things more sexy and romantic, though.

If a boyfriend, in a room lighted by soft candles and soft music playing. If someone else, I probably wouldn't care where I was.
Johnny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Johnny »

I want to be tied to a pole in a basement :D hands and elbows tied behind the pole. Rope wrapped around my torso to secure my upper body to the pole. Ankles knees and thighs tied and secured to the pole as well. A sock stuffed in my mouth with duct tape wrapped around from just under the nose clear to the bottom of my chin. I'd wear a t-shirt, shorts, and tennis shoes or cross dressed in any woman's clothing (if anyone is into that :roll: ;) ) My captor is having company over and doesn't want them to discover his bondage slave tightly tied and gagged in his basement.
Last edited by Johnny 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Kik: johnnygmmy
Johnny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Johnny »

Or hog-tied in the back of a van, and be driven around. Wrists and elbows tied, ankles knees and thighs. Cross dressed I could be a sissy bondage slave on my way to my new owners house. Collar and leash around my neck so I can be immediately led to a closet, shed, garage, basement, etc, when we arrive. Have the same tight wrap around tape gag to keep me nice and quiet so I can't shout for help at rest stops or gas stations. :D
Last edited by Johnny 6 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Kik: johnnygmmy
damsel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by damsel »

I love being hog tied, so that's my answer. With ropes! and a ball gag. I love the idea of being a damsel in distress, so i would love it if the guy had me wearing a dress or a blouse/skirt combo, with hose and heels. I could be the victim of a home invasion, or taken to a warehouse or secret lair, bound and gagged for a deathtrap, and needing a hero to rescue me :lol: :lol:
Deleted User 961

Post by Deleted User 961 »

damsel wrote: 6 years ago I love being hog tied, so that's my answer. With ropes! and a ball gag. I love the idea of being a damsel in distress, so i would love it if the guy had me wearing a dress or a blouse/skirt combo, with hose and heels. I could be the victim of a home invasion, or taken to a warehouse or secret lair, bound and gagged for a deathtrap, and needing a hero to rescue me :lol: :lol:
This is excellent.

I feel the same way, being tightly taped up in a dress shirt and tie and trying to escape also including some peril element always makes the scene that much more fun. Also have a huge thing for couple bondage as well.
Deleted User 236

Post by Deleted User 236 »

What I want

Hands tied behind my back, ankles locked in stocks, gagged and blindfolded,

Wearing -peasant clothes

Wjere-outside on a sunny day

Why -fun

What I get. Rope or tape, hands behind me, elbows and arms tied to body, ankles, knees together. Tape gagged, stuffed with tights, blindfolded.

Wearing. Bare feet. Naked maybe or yoga shorts and top, or topless.

Where -at home.

Why-entertainment.
Deleted User 1059

Post by Deleted User 1059 »

I love the idea of being completely covered with latex (everything from my head to my face to my toes latex clad), with my arms behind me in some terribly strict metal contraption, my hands forced open with extremely tight metal gloves, legs bound with more metal, and a harness ballgag fit under my latex skin. Maybe if I'm lucky enough, I'll be sealed into an airtight metal container, completely immobilising me until my master requires me ;)
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

When I got tied up (which was quite frequently when I was between the ages of 9 and 15), I always liked being tied with a friend (or even a rival). Someone offered the opinion that "adventure and/or danger, real or imagined, is always better when shared." I just happened to agree with that assessment.

Drawscore
Ducttape1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttape1234 »

I love being tied up with duct tape, hands behind me, torso wrapped up, thighs, knees, calves, and ankles so i cant even stand up if i fall over lol then being tape gagged with one of my socks while still wearing the other. Ive really always wanted to be hogtied though. I especially love being taped to a chair (same way as just described but torso taped to the chair and thighs taped around the seat )
I'll tie you if you tie me :D
Yveltal
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Yveltal »

If l was able to decide, l would say tight rope wrapped around my wrists, arms, knees and ankles crossed. My arms and wrists would have to be tied to my body for minimum movement, and even a collar around my neck to keep me on the bed. I could be just wearing a dress with flats, underwear, or nothing at all. Would want to be bound and gagged so tight that l couldn't move an inch, or even whimper, I would just have to wait for the master to untie me or do whatever they want. A big thick cleavegag would be good, but a ballgag can do as well. A tight scarf around the eyes so that l can be in total darkness. Just left lying silently on the bed for hours, helpless, scared and confused.
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

I would love to be at the mercy of my girlfriend.

I would be tightly hogtied with white rope in front of the couch. I would have her socks - fresh from her feet - stuffed into my mouth and tape wound around my head to keep them in.

She would use me as her footstool, occasionally rubbing her feet over my face to torture me with their smell. She would largely ignore me while watching some boring drama on TV, or taking blackmail pictures of me.

She would eventually... make it up to me later that night though 😈
Deleted User 1895

Post by Deleted User 1895 »

I would love the girl to tie me with rope or cord, just hands behind my back and ankles together, with me lying on the floor of an old office or storeroom. She would tightly cleave gag me, then lock me in and leave me there. I would struggle uselessly, finally managing to get up and jump to the window. Through the net curtains I would try to attract the attention of someone out there (preferably a nice female), to alert her to my predicament so hopefully she would come and untie me.

Perhaps also, my captress has made a mistake and on a table in the corner there is a telephone? I can try to dial for help with my hands tied behind me, though since I can only mew and moan through my gag any conversation I managed to have would be interesting, to say the least! Probably would not result in my freedom.

Great question, thanks for posting.
jez
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jez »

Ok so I love hogties I want this cute girl I talk with to put me in one (but this time I want some new additions such as my elbows tied and my big toes tied together :shock: I want to see if that is something I enjoy.) I want a pair of socks put over my hands before my wrists are tied together palm to palm plus a rope between my wrists perpendicular to the first wrist tie so that I cant wiggle my wrists around or slip a wrist through. Then I want my ankles tied the same way as my wrists. Finally I want a rope tied from my ankles to my wrists with about two inches of rope between my ankles and wrists; if the hogtie rope is taut you can complete my hogtie. But please come back and surprise me with an elbow tie. After awhile come add the rope around my big toes. I want to be put in a walk in closet and teased about being left there all day then every time you shut the door and walk away. If you end up forgetting about me and falling asleep I will tie you the same exact way and leave you a full hour longer
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

I would be wearing a soft down jacket, rope would be brutally wrapped around my ankles, above and below the knees, thighs, wrists, waists and chests. A sufficient amount of rope that I practically resemble a mummy of rope. Mouth stuffed with a sock or rag with countless winds of duct tape sealing it in. Then stuffed into a sleeping bag with numerous winds of tape around it. Would be thrown into a car truck then driven off to some isolated lair for torment
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
Stef
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stef »

-
Last edited by Stef 4 years ago, edited 6 times in total.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

Hi folks,

Right, OK.. I really love the idea of being tied up nd gagged wile crossdressing.

I would be tied up nd locked in a wardrobe.

My ankles tied together nd my wrists would be tied together in front of me with rope, I would also have my wrists tied to the hanging bar in the wardrobe nd a ball gag in my mouth.

I would be wearing a blond wig (my face fully clean shaved with makeup nd eye shadow) a black bra with socks stuffed in to look like breasts, a black skin tight sleeve top, black tights, blue denim hot pants nd white trainers.

The reason I am tied up in the closest is because the girl I was visiting at her place wants me muted and out of sight for when her parents come to visit.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
jocastacicely95
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jocastacicely95 »

I like chair ties with either duct tape or zip ties/plastic handcuffs.
Don't call me an asshole.
jez
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jez »

wow a chair-tie with zip ties sounds really pleasant. my arms pinned along the sides of the chair back with a ziptie secured every few inches. And of course zip ties for my ankles and legs pinned to each chair leg. I wanna be blindfolded and left secured like that for as long as my captor wants. I would love to do this to a girlfriend too :lol:
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

I have my preferred position, a tight frogtie (with ropes, tape or leather straps) combined with a reverse prayer and a breast harness, wouldn't mind a crotchrope too.
For my outfit I choose normal, comfortable but also form showing clothes, yoga pants, tops, gym shorts....you'll get it. I prefer my hair to be in a bun/ponytail because f the gag, I hate it when my hair get's caught and trapped by it.
The place of the captivity.....well definetly somewhere private, nothing where other people could spot me. My own room, my gf's room....somewhere where I'm save from stranger's eyes.
And the whole reason of my captivity being that my gf got bored and thus decided to tie me up for some fun.
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
Silkyscarves
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Silkyscarves »

Captive to a very wealthy older mature woman who keeps me bound & tightly gagged x mouth stuffed with two worn pairs of her panties held in place with one of her expensive vintage silk scarves, placed & tightly bound in her wall closet with more of her vintage silk scarves x only let out & used when she wants her pleasure ?
Silkyscarves on kik app
1974 Richards come get me lol
Exelsia
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Exelsia »

Being tied shibari-esque style (a karada hishi probably) in casual outfit (jeans being a must hehe). As for the motive, I guess I enjoy it as a form of intimacy with my partner, being teased, touched and whisper naughty things to my ears as he slowly turn me into a package of helplessness.
What's better than the combination of a pair of skinny jeans, canvas belts and sneakers? One that involves ropes, duh.
Deleted User 1843

Post by Deleted User 1843 »

For me my ideal would be as follows;
Placement: bed or floor
Clothing: wearing packaway raincoats + overtrousers (naked underneath)
Binds: lower limbs tightly taped, hands taped into fists and wrists taped to upper arms
Gag: foam ball stuffed in my mouth with 10 tight wraps around head (raincoat hood would be up to protect my hair). Entire roll of bondage tape would be wrapped around the the head encasing all except my nose.

After this I'd be placed in my pvc body-bag with a vibrator taped beneath my shaft and left turned on (not high enough to allow anything to happen).
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

How tied- hogtied. Hands and elbows together behind my back, legs tied at ankles, above and below knees, mid thighs. Loops of rope from my elbows tied round my chezt pinning my arms to my back. Tightly blindfolded and gagged with tape wrapped over my eyes and mouth.

Wearing- running shorts and t-shirt, bare feet

Where - the back bedroom of an ordinary house in an ordinary estate in an ordinary town in England.

Why- a 40 something divorced MILF. Has seen me running past and devised evil plans for my athletic body. Right now she is downstairs on the phone to her friends organising a kinky cougar party. I don't think these shorts,or t-shirt will last long.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

The same way I was tied before.

Hands and Feet tied to bed. Blindfolded and Gagged.
Tie me up and have fun with me
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic