Dom, switch or sub?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.

Your TUGs role

Male Dom
18%
Male Switch
43%
Male Sub
23%
Female Dom
1%
Female Switch
6%
Female Sub
9%

Total votes: 855

Helena14
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Helena14 »

Tapedupcouple wrote: 2 years ago
Helena14 wrote: 2 years ago Voted Female Switch. Certianly enjoy the dominant position, but maybe even more the idea of my "victim" turning the tables on me. Preferably ending up in my own ropes and gag, being subjected to some sweet revenge by my captor. And then maybe eventually to break free and turn the tide again, in an endless struggle to be at the top.

Also bisexual with a preference for boyish, masculine women and pretty, feminine men respectivley.
We love the turning the tables scenario!

Always loved the idea of my wife and I trying to pull off a heist only to cross paths with another burglar
Such a classic situation, a sexy burglar is generally always great when it comes to stories like that. Both as the one tying as well the one to be tied.
Best ending in my mind, would be if the robbed victim would be able, due to the robbers infighting, be the one to overpower all three of them in the end.
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

Helena14 wrote: 2 years ago
Helena14 wrote: 2 years ago Voted Female Switch. Certianly enjoy the dominant position, but maybe even more the idea of my "victim" turning the tables on me. Preferably ending up in my own ropes and gag, being subjected to some sweet revenge by my captor. And then maybe eventually to break free and turn the tide again, in an endless struggle to be at the top.

Also bisexual with a preference for boyish, masculine women and pretty, feminine men respectivley.

Always loved the idea of my wife and I trying to pull off a heist only to cross paths with another burglar
Such a classic situation, a sexy burglar is generally always great when it comes to stories like that. Both as the one tying as well the one to be tied.
Best ending in my mind, would be if the robbed victim would be able, due to the robbers infighting, be the one to overpower all three of them in the end.
Now that would be a perfect ending! All struggling and mmpphhiing away
Helena14
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Helena14 »

Helena14 wrote: 2 years ago

Now that would be a perfect ending! All struggling and mmpphhiing away
Angrily blaming each other while they wait for the police to arrive...
jim1987
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jim1987 »

Male sub indeed. always. happy to please.
Detectivesydney
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Detectivesydney »

I'm a female sub but I don't mind tying from time to time if the story calls for it or I'm in the mood!!
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

I love the idea of rival spies or thieves, constantly trying to out do the other, constantly tying each other up. Each tie crueler than the last as the need for revenge intensifies.
Kackesh5
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kackesh5 »

male dom, into guys and big gags
Benelux
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Benelux »

I'm a male sub, no matter what gender the dom is.
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

Male switch, but only interested in tying up and being tied up by women.
Phantom1905
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Phantom1905 »

In real life I’m a dom, but if I’m role playing a character I can sub as well.
Ellie96
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ellie96 »

I’m a sub and ropebunny, love to be tied up, chained or handcuffed, being tied up is the best feeling in the world😁
Always keep Ellie bound and gagged
jh9
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jh9 »

Switch - interested in being tied and learning how to tie.
AbductedAddiction
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AbductedAddiction »

I am sub as it gets. I am a rope bunny.
Discord: AbductedAddict#9202
m/m (18+ ONLY)
robleligoteur
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by robleligoteur »

Defenitly mal dom
Elusive_Lady
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Elusive_Lady »

Female sub.
Tiedandtickled
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tiedandtickled »

I am a sub leaning switch. I love tying my wife up and tickle torturing her senseless without mercy (consensual of course) but I love when the roles are reversed as well.
MrFingers
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MrFingers »

I’m a Male Dom myself,

I can’t pinpoint the exact moment I got into the idea of tying up and gagging girls, I think the closest thing I can remember as being that lightbulb moment was watching an episode of Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles (as they were called here in the UK) as a kid called ‘Enter the Rat King’, where April O’Neill gets kidnapped and carried off the by titular villain over his shoulder, while April’s bound with white rope and gagged with a white OTM gag. I just remember thinking ‘I don’t know why, but more of this please’.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Male sub as always still looking for male dom
Elanore
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Elanore »

Female sub, usually :)
ThatDino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ThatDino »

After some consideration, I still identify as a male dom mainly, but do see some switch tendencies come through now and then...

(also super stoked to have you back [mention]Elanore[/mention] !)
Elanore
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Elanore »

ThatDino wrote: 1 year ago After some consideration, I still identify as a male dom mainly, but do see some switch tendencies come through now and then...

(also super stoked to have you back @Elanore !)
Aw thanks :)
bg23
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bg23 »

Elanore wrote: 1 year ago
ThatDino wrote: 1 year ago After some consideration, I still identify as a male dom mainly, but do see some switch tendencies come through now and then...

it's nice to have you back online!
Elanore
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Elanore »

bg23 wrote: 1 year ago
Elanore wrote: 1 year ago

it's nice to have you back online!

Starcomet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Starcomet »

I am not surprised there are more males on here than females, but I am genuinely surprised that there are so many "switches" on here. Submissive usually outnumber others 10 to 1 at times. I am personally a male submissive and strongly prefer male doms, but I can enjoy some female doms occasionally.
Silkyscarves
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Silkyscarves »

Male submissive myself tried playing dominant role but really just not me lol being tied gagged tightly by dominant type people always a exciting thoughts
Silkyscarves on kik app
1974 Richards come get me lol
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic