Alice Creed Experience

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Krashnamsa
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Alice Creed Experience

Post by Krashnamsa »

Hello everyone! Surely if you entered to read it is because you saw the movie the disappearance of Alice Creed, so I ask you would you like to live an experience as the protagonist of the film?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FreddieL
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by FreddieL »

No I would like to be the captor and ensure my accomplice never dated the captive.
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

Tied spread eagle to.a bed, gagged and blindfolded for hours on end (habe to be female captors for me though) of course.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

I would love to be tied up on a bed with a girl like in Gaggedinbarefoot’s profile picture
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

gaggednbarefoot wrote: 3 years ago Tied spread eagle to.a bed, gagged and blindfolded for hours on end (habe to be female captors for me though) of course.
Oh I could quite.easily keep you tied to the bed gagged.and.blindfolded.for hours. Not sure you'd have the luxury of clothes though.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

I'd love to be captured like that by a couple of masked female kidnappers.

Must be Gemma Arterton's easiest acting job, lay on a bed handcuffed and gagged for hours a day.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Reidy wrote: 2 years ago I'd love to be captured like that by a couple of masked female kidnappers.

Must be Gemma Arterton's easiest acting job, lay on a bed handcuffed and gagged for hours a day.
Be fair, she did more than just lie on the bed ( but she did admit in interview she fell asleep more than once)

Maybe Velma After ton and I should put masks on and kidnap you, but not give you pants, joggers and hoodie.
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

FreddieL wrote: 3 years ago No I would like to be the captor and ensure my accomplice never dated the captive.
Haha yeah I’d agree with this.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic