Sock gags or Feet as torture

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Sock gags or Feet as torture

Post by guardian741 »

[*]What situation led to your worst sock gag? What made it bad? The taste? The humilation?

Captors, how’d you decide to use your sock?

Same goes with any foot smelling torture.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Speaking for my victims, I'm pretty what makes it really bad for them is the taste of my socks and the smell of my feet and basketball shoes 8-)

[mention]guardian741[/mention] If you like this kinda stuff and are into M/M bondage, you should definitely give my two "Bondage Initiation" threads a read, in the True Stories For Everyone section.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Really surprised this thread isn't gaining more traction, especially since I can name over 50 different guys on here who have a serious thing for sock gags and foot/shoe "torture".

BUMPING this back into the active topics for those who know how to properly navigate a phpbb forum ;)

I'm gonna help you out a bit.
Here are a few guys who've had first hand experiences with sock/foot/shoe torture.

[mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention], [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention], [mention]sockgagged[/mention], [mention]fratboydanny[/mention], [mention]ryguy98[/mention], [mention]Jason Toddman[/mention], [mention]Pup[/mention], [mention]fratboydanny[/mention], [mention]KidnapMe[/mention]
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

sockgaggedmike
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sockgaggedmike »

Can't say I've had a bad sock gag cuz its my favorite gag ;) i would be gagged while tied up in bed for making to much noise normally it would b a sock my wife has been wearing through out the day then kept in by another one of her longer socks tied around my mouth.
I did have a ex hog tie me on a the bed and gag me with one of her striped knee high socks (if it was clean Idk) and then she blind folded me and did stuff to her self while I struggled and listen to her
I guess I like being gagged with socks cuz of the humiliation of it Don't mind the taste normally love getting gagged with my wife's knee high socks after she has been wearing them in her boots they have a leather/slightly salty taste but nothing disgusting or smelly
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

[mention]sockgaggedmike[/mention] you’re a lucky man!

Are you always tied willingly, or does your wife sometines just wants some quiet? 😈

Ever get a sock gag that was unpleasant?
sockgaggedmike
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sockgaggedmike »

Just once and it was recent when she just wanted some quiet. She was playing a vid game with her friends and i kept making remarks on her playing she keeps telling me to shut up and so on. So the next time she died she said to her friends ill be right back and puts the mic on mute and walks away. I don't think anything of it cuz she walks into our bed room and i go into the kitchen. Next thing i know my hands are grabbed real quick and then i hear my fancy cuffs getting clicked around my wrist. She then leads me to the living room sits me down. I keep talking trash and as she's removing her shoes and starts removing her black and grey puma socks and balls them up together and says "i told u to shut up". Next thing i know they're stuffed in my mouth and she gets her long tube sock (she has a wide variety of socks ankle socks tube sock over the knee high socks and slouch socks) and tied the long socks around my mouth to keep them in and then blindfold me with the other. So there i sat on the couch next to her gagged and blindfolded for a couple hrs as she rested her feet on me.
And haven't got a unpleasant one her feet sweat and i could taste it in those pumas but didn't stink
Last edited by sockgaggedmike 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
sockgaggedmike
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sockgaggedmike »

This is the puma socks she used they're not big but moderately thick and a good silencer
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

She sounds great!
You said she rested her “get” on you - typo? You mean feet? So, her feet probably dont smell that much if they dont sweat?

And yes, those socks look like they’d keep you VERY quiet!

Thanks for sharing? Any other note-worthy occasiona?
sockgaggedmike
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sockgaggedmike »

No they sweat i can taste it in the occasional sock gags i get the salty taste but her feet/socks don't have a unpleasant gross smell
And there r a few other occasions but normally r all bed room stuff inappropriate for here lol
Bondagelove
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bondagelove »

Really only been using my own socks. Usually after I’ve been using them for couple of days. Bought myself knee socks too, which I’ve been cleave gagging myself with. Would love to have a girl tie me up and gag me with her knee high socks which she have been wearing in leather knee high boots on a warm sunny day
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

To this day I don't know what my relationship with socks is, I love them and at the same time I hate them. The smell and the taste are totally scary (so my captor has to fight hard for me to accept them, or not, in the end I don't have many choices :lol: ), but they really are in my top 1
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

Feet torture. Do you mean tickling and tormemting someone's feet or, being tied up while someome runs,their bare feet in my face
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

The worse sock gag I ever had was placed in my mouth by a guy from another fraternity. I was bound and forced to sniff and worship his socked feet. When he was done with that he took them off and gagged me with them. He had worn them to play basketball for an entire week. At first it was nasty but, i grew used to them and couldn’t really hide that I was enjoying my predicament.
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

gaggednbarefoot wrote: 5 years ago Feet torture. Do you mean tickling and tormemting someone's feet or, being tied up while someome runs,their bare feet in my face
I was thinking more along the lines of foot-smelling torture. But go ahead and share both!
Sheriff
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sheriff »

I don't know if "worst" is appropriate, I love a good sock gag. There's nothing like seeing a girl peel off her sock, knowing where it's been and what's about to happen.

I'm torn between a couple but I think this would be the one:

There was a girl I used to play chess with and I'd managed to persuade her to add a forfeit to one of our games where the loser was tied up. I then suggested that we could add a second bet, that if the captive couldn't get out then they should have their feet tickled.

I lost, as I expected to (she's great at chess and I was happy to lose) and pretty soon I was talking her through putting me into a nice, tight hogtie. Now she started tickling me, a little half-heartedly. So I start taunting her a bit, a mix of her not tickling me very well, her feet smelling and general teasing. My aim was to get her to gag me or waft her feet in my face.

Then it happened. I was successful, more so than I planned. Something I said must have pissed her off because she scoots forward and pulls off her socks right next to my face. Next thing I know they're being crammed into my mouth. They were thick too so they basically filled my mouth so much I couldn't have spit them out even if I wanted to (I didn't). Also, it had the benefit of the sock being forced into my tongue so I really got the taste. I also, thanks to my taunting, got treated to her bare feet right in my face while she went back to tickling. But yeah, that's the most my mouth had ever been stuffed.
Hands behind your back....

See what I'm up to on my blog! http://www.sheriffofknots.com/
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

That’s awesome, Chris! Thanks for sharing!
How old were you guys at the time? Did her feet smell? How long did she torment you for? 😈

Other times!?!?
Sheriff
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sheriff »

Hey, [mention]guardian741[/mention], sorry I didn't see that there'd been a reply, thanks so much for saying! :)

It was at university so I'd guess we were about 21/22. I think she must have been wearing the socks for a couple of days because her socks had a real taste but her feet didn't smell that strongly. They were soft though. While she was tickling me, her fingers found their way between my toes and I used it as an excuse to roll and thrash to the side, pressing my face against her feet then rubbing it back and forth in protest (to try and get away, or so I claimed). The sole of one foot ended up resting on my cheek and the other over my lips.

Sadly I think she felt a bit guilty because after maybe five minutes of this she moved her feet and leaned forward to pull the socks out of my mouth. I wanted more of her feet though so as soon as they were out, feigning being out of breath I said "Please, I can't take you going between my toes again. Stop the tickling and I'll, I dunno, kiss your feet instead."
"Nah, it's ok, you've probably had enough. I'll untie you now."

A shame the gambit didn't work but it was a good day. Yes, there were other times with that girl but I could never get her to sock gag me again :oops:
I'll probably start up a thread at some point with some stories.

guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

[mention]chris[/mention] , thanks for sharing! Sounds like a great time!
And you definitely should share those stories! I’d love to hear about any other experiences. Did that girl put her feet in your face other tines? Other girls?

And [mention]sockgaggedmike[/mention], id love to hear any other non-bedroom stories you have as well! 🙂
PiggyBoy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by PiggyBoy »

I got sock gagged all the time by my sisters, their friends, and bullies. They'd also stick their smelly feet in my face so I was forced to inhale their foot stink... It was always extremely humiliating depending on who it was and the scenario. But I've probably been gagged with socks and made to smell feet hundreds of times...
Just a guy with big ticklish feet and a big pig nose! I'm the boyfriend of the super cute Princess Stinkfoot!
PM me if you ever wanna chat or hear stories!
Sheriff
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sheriff »

[mention]guardian741[/mention]

Hey mate, sorry for the slow reply, been super busy!

There's been other girls that have and that girl put her feet in my face one other time. We tied each other up a bunch though. I'll make sure, next time I get a chance, to post about them properly.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic