Roomies: Sims 4 DiD (F/F, ?/FF)

Post TUG Artwork here. This does NOT include photos of real people.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Roomies: Sims 4 DiD (F/F, ?/FF)

Post by NabHer »

I recently started playing around with mods in TS4 after taking a break from Animal Crossing and came across some tie-up mods. We all know that I had to try them out so I decided to create some sort of a photostory (not really a full-blown story just some text describing what's going on in the pics) and share it with you guys.

Now this one's about two roommates, Monique (23) and Olivia (21) who work at the same café. Olivia happens to be an aspiring author who's currently working on a story from a villian's perspective. And there's this scene involving the kidnapping of the Mayor's daughter in which she, obviously ends up bound and gagged. Despite Olivia having hands on experience with the matter she sees this as an opportunity to tie her roommate, whom she wanted to tie up and gag for a long time but never had the courage to ask thinking it could ruin their friendship. So she saw this as an opportunity of a lifetime before deciding to play coy and ask Monique if she would be willing to help her reenact the scene so she can get into the mind of the villian and write something realistic, free from clichés. Monique quickly agrees and finds herself tied up and gagged on the couch:

And it looks like we got ourselves a peeping tom here:

Let's hope that it's just someone passing by because it would be awful if it were to be someone with bad intentions, right?

Whoops.. That peeping tom of ours turned out to be a home invader who snuck into the house quickly grabbing Olivia and wasting no time stuffing a pair of Monique's ankle socks that was lying around the hallway before tying her wrists and ankles with zipties and imprisoning her in her own room while they leave Olivia to check on their other captive.

Monique testing her bonds to see if she can get free in response to her friend getting attacked by a stranger but no avail:

After realizing that they got nothing of value to be stolen, our invader decides to have some fun before making a run for it, knowing that their captives would very well enjoy what's coming next since there happened to be 2 white ballgags inside one of the drawers:

In addition to having their gags replaced, our adventurous damsel Olivia gets changed out of her zipties which were starting to cut into her skin to ropes as she accepts her fate. Unlike Monique who's mmphhing in frustration while trying to get free.

Bonus pic:

So what do you think? I have plans to create more DiD and CiD scenes in near future if you guys would like to see more. As always, all sorts of feedback is appreciated.
Last edited by NabHer 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Nice idea - and great work. The peeping tom one is more creepy as can't tell who it is :)
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

tickletied84 wrote: 3 years ago Nice idea - and great work. The peeping tom one is more creepy as can't tell who it is :)
Haha thanks! I wanted to leave the peeping tom to viewer's imagination rather than placing a guy wearing a mask as I'm aware that there are plenty of users who are into female captors so I wanted my work cater to both F/F and M/F folks. :)
AllTapedUp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AllTapedUp »

[mention]NabHer[/mention] These are really good :)
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

AllTapedUp wrote: 3 years ago @NabHer These are really good :)
Thank you!

That reminds me, I'm actually working on Daphne and Velma lookalikes as we speak. Perhaps they might take part in the next thing (or in the one after that)
AllTapedUp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AllTapedUp »

NabHer wrote: 3 years ago
AllTapedUp wrote: 3 years ago @NabHer These are really good :)
Thank you!

That reminds me, I'm actually working on Daphne and Velma lookalikes as we speak. Perhaps they might take part in the next thing (or in the one after that)
I would love to see that :)
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

This is awesome great stuff. Would love to see more and having some CID would be something we would love to see. Thanks for sharing
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

Tapedupcouple wrote: 3 years ago This is awesome great stuff. Would love to see more and having some CID would be something we would love to see. Thanks for sharing
Thank you.

Do you happen to have a certain theme in mind when it comes to CID? Kidnapping, home invasion, something playful etc. I might try to work on something revolving around said theme.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Thanks nice story and good looking bondage for an AP like that.
Minerva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Minerva »

What mods did you use?
Mind if you'd link them?
DM's always open.
I draw stuff I guess:https://www.deviantart.com/minthebi
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

Minerva wrote: 3 years ago What mods did you use?
Mind if you'd link them?
I'll send the links through PM once I'm back on PC since some of them are from NSFW sites. Wouldn't want admins to get into trouble.
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

JulieG wrote: 3 years ago Thanks nice story and good looking bondage for an AP like that.
Glad you like it!
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

Tapedupcouple wrote: 3 years ago This is awesome great stuff. Would love to see more and having some CID would be something we would love to see. Thanks for sharing
Thank you.

Do you happen to have a certain theme in mind when it comes to CID? Kidnapping, home invasion, something playful etc. I might try to work on something revolving around said theme.

We are def a bit more on the light hearted side but kidnappings and home invasions would be fun. My wife and I always loved the idea of being caught snooping around at a fancy party witnessing something we shouldnt have. All dressed up, bound and gagged stashed in a closet mmpphhiinng away as the party continues. Maybe a clothes stealing situation could be fun to with some impostors.
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

Tapedupcouple wrote: 3 years ago
Thank you.

We are def a bit more on the light hearted side but kidnappings and home invasions would be fun. My wife and I always loved the idea of being caught snooping around at a fancy party witnessing something we shouldnt have. All dressed up, bound and gagged stashed in a closet mmpphhiinng away as the party continues. Maybe a clothes stealing situation could be fun to with some impostors.
I was actually thinking of a rich couple that got abducted right after a party but yours is quite interesting aswell.

You know what.. I just purchased the expansion pack to the game that I wanted for this particular scenario so you can expect something in the following weeks.
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

Tapedupcouple wrote: 3 years ago

Thank you.

I was actually thinking of a rich couple that got abducted right after a party but yours is quite interesting aswell.

You know what.. I just purchased the expansion pack to the game that I wanted for this particular scenario so you can expect something in the following weeks.

Sounds awesome looking forward to it!
CaptorDM
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CaptorDM »

Mind sharing the mod? I'd love to play around with it, myself
DamselnDragon on deviantart.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Looking nice!
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

Nainur wrote: 3 years agoLooking nice!
Thank you!
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

Is there any mods like this for the Sims 4 on the PS4 for bondage like this. I tried to look for these mods for PS4. But I could only find the pc versions
SNAFU
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

Boocola wrote: 2 years ago Is there any mods like this for the Sims 4 on the PS4 for bondage like this. I tried to look for these mods for PS4. But I could only find the pc versions
Sadly, no. :cry: TS4 modding is a thing only on PC & Mac unlike Fallout 4 which has modding enabled on the consoles.

EDIT: Sony can be a stick in the mud when it comes to modding so even if there were mods for TS4 on the PS4, I'm pretty sure bondage mods wouldn't be a thing since not only Sony loves to censor anything slightly out of the ordinary to a point Nintendo consoles are more adult-oriented compared to theirs but also that said mods can only be downloaded from sites that are rather unsavory as opposed to official or approved channels.
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

Okay I'll just keep trapping the Sim girls in walls, they don't even look scared my Sims just play on their cellphones, I accidentally killed one because I forgot to place a refrigerator in her room, that's why I forgot to feed her with the only Sim that can enter the rooms.
SNAFU
kdn2020
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by kdn2020 »

To NabHer can you send me the link to this mod
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic