Roleplay characters!

Post TUG Artwork here. This does NOT include photos of real people.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Roleplay characters!

Post by Bondage_Addicted »

Since I'll be using these characters for story and roleplay, I figured to show them a bit here!
Art all by Trash-Muffin!

Myself: Michael! A typically horny yet pretty shy to himself type of guy. I typically enjoy various lewd, kinky, smelly scenarios.
Tight bondage, panty & sock gags, facesitting.. breathplay, up for it all even tying a cute guy or girl!

Sock burglar Beth: We all know her, the sock enthusiast herself. Beth is a simple sock burglar, she thoroughly loves anything with socks and sock bondage, sniffing socked feet and making people smell hers. Any form of innocent bondage and sock bondage is fit for scenarios with her.

Debbie alias Deloria, the elf cosplayer; Beth's girlfriend, the proud and very confident cosplayer. She's typically always in the role of her elf persona, always in costume; either her full outfit or her very erotic lingerie. She's very dominant, and enjoys making anyone worship her and being bound at her will. Under her ass, or at her mercy. Getting her tied is a rare thing, as Only beth seems allowed to ever tie her up.

Alex the femboy: Alex is a very horny bondage lover, always dreaming of getting tied by a cute burglar.. or by a milf; His fantasies and self bondage keep him excited all the time, but make no mistake he LOVES tying and being tied, often he can't decide which he loves more. Any horny scenario suits him, the more smell is involved.. the hotter he tends to get.
It's actually super easy, barely an inconvenience!