classical B&W inspired (M/M)

Post TUG Artwork here. This does NOT include photos of real people.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

harveygasson wrote: 6 years ago Don't think I've ever come across the Kiwi comics but those looked very good
Kiwi or Blek le Roc, same stories, started in the sixties and continuated untill early 2000s, pocket-siezd comics, mostly B&W but got colorized with time. VERY fictional and crazy stories set during US independance war, so bad guys are english soldiers, indians, woods thugs and even vikkings :lol: Found lately that those were published in my hometown, Lyon by editions Lug - for Lugdunum, the old roman name of the city- which owned rights for great comics in France, they even had some Marvel stuff.
With a huuuge amount of every caracters TUGs scenes, specially little Rowdy to whom I related the most cause I was a kid then.
A little treat from that series, to show other kind of male caracters than teen boys :
SEXY INDIANS.jpg
SEXY INDIAN HOM.jpg
GRRR.jpg
BLEK Tiedup.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
bandanagagged
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bandanagagged »

like the etnies michel got on 😉
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

bandanagagged wrote: 6 years ago like the etnies michel got on 😉
My prefered model, couldn't resist, devoted a whole entry to them on DA :D
Was consistent with the idea of modernizing him, although kids today look quite like in the 60s...
bandanagagged
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bandanagagged »

ya and these look beast on tied and gagged hostages from then and now tooooo!!!!
F8CC3277-92A2-44C8-A384-81C915960286.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

bandanagagged wrote: 6 years ago ya and these look beast on tied and gagged hostages from then and now tooooo!!!!
I think I got your message ;) suspected at the Etnies mention...
I'm droping original art all around the place, you can go on an easter eggs hunt... Nice little place they've done .
I think I saw a post called "15 times Jessica Alba in peril" or smthg... :D
bandanagagged
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bandanagagged »

LK3869 wrote: 6 years ago I think I got your message ;) suspected at the Etnies mention...
I'm droping original art all around the place, you can go on an easter eggs hunt... Nice little place they've done .
I think I saw a post called "15 times Jessica Alba in peril" or smthg... :D
wow! i didnt know she got kidnapped in rl 😱😛😍
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic