TUG Book Covers (F)

Post TUG Artwork here. This does NOT include photos of real people.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rafeylovesbonds »

BindPam wrote: 4 years ago My dad had (has?) a lot of old "Detective" magazines from the 50s and 60s in which the covers had pics of women, supposedly victims of kidnappings and home invasions on them.
I think I know the type you mean - could you get some photos of them and post here?

Rafey
Is she out there, she who ties you up and then you stay tied up?
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

rafeylovesbonds wrote: 4 years ago
BindPam wrote: 4 years ago My dad had (has?) a lot of old "Detective" magazines from the 50s and 60s in which the covers had pics of women, supposedly victims of kidnappings and home invasions on them.
I think I know the type you mean - could you get some photos of them and post here?

Rafey
I'll ask this weekend.
JuneTheDom
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JuneTheDom »

Hmmmm with covers like these I may need to do more reading!!!
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

BindPam wrote: 4 years ago
rafeylovesbonds wrote: 4 years ago

Rafey
I'll ask this weekend.
Got an email this morning; these are pics of the covers of the ones he had. He doesn't have them anymore, though.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fordman »

Before George Saunders in the movies or Roger Moore on television, this is how fans followed the adventures of Simon Templar.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
faye2013

Post by faye2013 »

Fordman wrote: 5 years ago Self-help parenting book from 2007.

Aha this is brilliant! The kids would be running round wild and misbehaving so much! Wonder how long they would leave the lady tied up for? 🤔
BondoFox
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BondoFox »

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic