Marriage guidance (F/FM)

Post TUG Artwork here. This does NOT include photos of real people.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Tapedupcouple wrote: 2 years ago
JulieG wrote: 2 years ago
Tapedupcouple wrote: 2 years ago Great picture! My wife and I love being bound and gagged together.
Who usually ties you up?
We have actually only been tied up by another person once before. It was with pro domme Nikki Nefarious, we took a rope class with her and she tied the two of us together towards the end of the class, it was great fun! So other then that one time we just do lots of self bondage together since we keep our tie up kinks pretty hidden in our normal lives. We have come up with some pretty fun ways to get the two of us stuck but hopefully one day we can have a trusted friend get us all nice and helpless and eventually cut us free haha.
Stories worth sharing?
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

Tapedupcouple wrote: 2 years ago

Who usually ties you up?
We have actually only been tied up by another person once before. It was with pro domme Nikki Nefarious, we took a rope class with her and she tied the two of us together towards the end of the class, it was great fun! So other then that one time we just do lots of self bondage together since we keep our tie up kinks pretty hidden in our normal lives. We have come up with some pretty fun ways to get the two of us stuck but hopefully one day we can have a trusted friend get us all nice and helpless and eventually cut us free haha.
Stories worth sharing?
Think we may have to take the time and share our experience with Nikki, ill keep you posted when we get it done
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

Just now saw this; and am thinking the gf and I really need to be tied up together again ourselves.....
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

I would love to be tied up with my wife. I have tied her then myself ages ago but it’s not the same as being tied by a third person
Mikeyropes29

Post by Mikeyropes29 »

That's a scenario I'd love to be in, id love for both me and her to end up in nice tight hogties😁
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Great couples in bondage artwork.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

KP Presents wrote: 5 years ago y'know, there might be a story in this...
Are we there yet?
SaoJorge
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SaoJorge »

At any case, being tied up tightly together might be a good therapy for some couples who are in risk of separation.
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

Therapy bondage? I would be up for that 8-)
StealthCharlotte
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by StealthCharlotte »

I love the chair tie on the girl. She looks so helpless
Apparently I’m not aloud to put contact info here. Kind of annoying since the message system on here doesn’t refresh on its own. But anyway, if you want to get to know me message me.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic