Comic Book TUGs (Various) (T)

Post TUG Artwork here. This does NOT include photos of real people.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

Lois Lane mummified and gagged by the Toyman. Always loved this scene.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
You gag me, I'll gag you. MMMPH! 🤐
Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chris12 »

In Super sons there's a scene where Damian Wayne/Robin gets mummified and used as a hostage in order to make Superboy surrender. He stays like that for some time and even does some muffled grunts.
WAMGuy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by WAMGuy »

Chris12 wrote: 4 years ago In Super sons there's a scene where Damian Wayne/Robin gets mummified and used as a hostage in order to make Superboy surrender. He stays like that for some time and even does some muffled grunts.
I remember that one! Really enjoyed it, 'cause I love seeing smug characters being humiliated because they're tied up (like the Harley one from my last post), and Damian's been on my "Really needs tied up to take them down a peg" list pretty much ever since he first appeared.

Here's some of my favourite panels from his humbling abasement!

Last edited by WAMGuy 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chris12 »

WAMGuy wrote: 4 years ago
Chris12 wrote: 4 years ago In Super sons there's a scene where Damian Wayne/Robin gets mummified and used as a hostage in order to make Superboy surrender. He stays like that for some time and even does some muffled grunts.
I remember that one! Really enjoyed it, 'cause I love seeing smug characters being humiliated because they're tied up (like the Harley one from my last post), and Damian's been on my "Really needs tied up to take them down a peg" list pretty much ever since he first appeared.

Damian Mummified #1.png
Damian Mummified #2.png
Damian Mummified #3.png
Damian Mummified #4.png
Damian Mummified #5.png
Haha he really does need that gag due to being so mouthy all the time. And being so much weaker than John makes him suitable for the damsel role.
WAMGuy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by WAMGuy »

Chris12 wrote: 4 years ago

Damian Mummified #1.png
Damian Mummified #2.png
Damian Mummified #3.png
Damian Mummified #4.png
Damian Mummified #5.png
Haha he really does need that gag due to being so mouthy all the time. And being so much weaker than John makes him suitable for the damsel role.
Very true! Of course, Jon also has the "innocent naive farmboy" thing that would also make him suitable for the damsel role, I think.
Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chris12 »

Chris12 wrote: 4 years ago

Damian Mummified #1.png
Damian Mummified #2.png
Damian Mummified #3.png
Damian Mummified #4.png
Damian Mummified #5.png
Very true! Of course, Jon also has the "innocent naive farmboy" thing that would also make him suitable for the damsel role, I think.
Yes. John would be really cute when gagged so its a shame that hasn't happened yet.
Egyptianboytoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Egyptianboytoy »

Damian Mummified #1.png
Damian Mummified #2.png
Damian Mummified #3.png
Damian Mummified #4.png
Damian Mummified #5.png
Where can I find the rest of the issue ?
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

These are from a comic series that ran in Europe and was very popular. The two lead characters, Suske & Wiske in Dutch, would get tied up regularly.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

And the 'Asterix' comics had the usual ending, with Cacofonix hanging around (top right corner).
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

This, from an old Red Ryder comic of the 40's and 50's. Red Ryder's sidekick, Little Beaver, had gotten himself captured by enemy Indians, and with a little trickery, has been turned into twins. No need to gag them, as they were in the middle of nowhere, and no one to hear them. But I would not be adverse if someone wanted to try their hand at adding gags to this 'pair' of nosy 11 year olds.
665c1c.jpg
DomTiesMen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DomTiesMen »

This is random pictures I get from my friends that enjoy comic books! Unfortunately I don't read much, so I cannot tell where those are from, but I hope you guys enjoy!

My favorite is this one of Wolverino gagged with ball gag!
photo5496663897080440762.jpg
photo5496663897080440761.jpg
photo5496663897080440760.jpg
photo5496663897080440757.jpg
mr bob
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mr bob »

saw this thread wanted to contribute

this is from avengers academy giant size number 1

follow my discord lockedjawed#7936 for rp
IanChroma
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by IanChroma »

Fordman wrote: 6 years ago Archie_Cover_3.jpg
Man, haven't seen this one in ages! So good to see these classic Archie scenes again.

I actually remember seeing a really awesome scene with Betty where this old woman ties her up in almost what looks like a net, may have to find that one again one of these days!
Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chris12 »

Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chris12 »

shane
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by shane »

TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

I was a huge fan of Alex as teenager, and yes he did get captured a lot, and sometimes tied up and gagged.
mrCharlesVew
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mrCharlesVew »

Totaly agree, especially this summer there seems to be way too many comic book movies coming out. Some of them do seem interesting but the majority just feel very mediocre. Like this Green Lantern one, which just seems like a vast of money.
GhostTrain
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GhostTrain »

Great artwork here. Some I've seen, even own, but plenty of new stuff too.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Wrappedmouth wrote: 4 years ago Lois Lane mummified and gagged by the Toyman. Always loved this scene.

Adore this image.
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Great bondage and gags.
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Great bondage and gags in the Archie comics...
Henryhill359
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Henryhill359 »

Comic bondage . Very nice
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic