Comic Book TUGs (Various) (T)

Post TUG Artwork here. This does NOT include photos of real people.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

harveygasson wrote: 5 years ago Lots more great comic pics posted, thanks. Never read the Sandy comics but it looks like he had a lot of fun tugy adventures
And they're not all posted here, far from it ! Don't think it was translated into English or other languages, so no wonder you never came across it.
Ordered the rest of the collection, hope there are more great tugs in the tories I don't know already...
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
WAMGuy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by WAMGuy »

So, in the last two issues of her miniseries, Raven (a favourite of mine) got tied and gagged! I've included some of my favourite panels!

Last edited by WAMGuy 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

Here's a pretty old one, when Tarzan comics were still based on the old johnny Weismuller movies.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kevweasley
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by kevweasley »

And here is another one from my childhood I think. I always found that scene so exciting and I love the gag over Michael Darling's mouth (that's why you get an extra closeup of him). And the ropes around the Lost Boys looks interesting. Like they are ready for transport. In that scene the girl is kidnapped first and the boys are just waiting there in the grass bound and gagged :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mmmppphhh!!! a gagged guy is hard to find
kevweasley
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by kevweasley »

From my archives. A danish comic. I'm not really sure what has happened here, I mainly scanned the bondage-related stuff from the comic since I found it exciting back in the day.
kevweasley
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by kevweasley »

And here from Blixt Gordon. Not my fav kind of gag..but better than nothing :)
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Nordic TUGs for once! We keep diversifying...
Second one is really well drawn. And agree with you on the "OTN" gags, you find some in TinTin too, not very realistic :D
Deleted User 1895

Post by Deleted User 1895 »

Some mega-amazing work and images here, really enjoyed looking at it all. Anybody else notice the distinct lack of images in the comics of females tied up? Or, even, doing the tying?

Rafey
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

rafeylovesbonds wrote: 5 years ago Some mega-amazing work and images here, really enjoyed looking at it all. Anybody else notice the distinct lack of images in the comics of females tied up? Or, even, doing the tying?

Rafey
You must not have read much Wonder Woman then. :mrgreen:
Deleted User 1895

Post by Deleted User 1895 »

Jason Toddman wrote: 5 years ago
rafeylovesbonds wrote: 5 years ago Some mega-amazing work and images here, really enjoyed looking at it all. Anybody else notice the distinct lack of images in the comics of females tied up? Or, even, doing the tying?

Rafey
You must not have read much Wonder Woman then. :mrgreen:
Amazing set of images, no I haven't read a great deal of WW but thanks for posting the one of Spiderwoman! Have some of my own of her, will look them out and share.

Rafey
kevweasley
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by kevweasley »

This is the first pic from the comic which I haven't posted before. Since I took it with my mobile-phone I had to cut part of it so it didn't look to strange.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Jacket.jpg
kevweasley
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by kevweasley »

Some more
kevweasley
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by kevweasley »

And here another one from my childhood.
Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chris12 »

kevweasley wrote: 5 years agoSome more
Ah! The first one, that black haired boy is Suske from the Belgian comic Suske and Wiske. That's a nice gag he got.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Good to know the Nordic guys are troubled too :D The last is almost downright homo-herotic... This one should make any mother's teeth grind :lol: Rarely seen such an explicit scene, very interesting find [mention]kevweasley[/mention]
Last edited by LK3869 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
kevweasley
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by kevweasley »

Thank you. The story was good and it did surprise me that the boy got gagged when I read it the first time.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

kevweasley wrote: 5 years ago Thank you. The story was good and it did surprise me that the boy got gagged when I read it the first time.
You were a beginner :mrgreen: Now that you made me think of it, every part of the TUG process felt logical to me. Never questioned any, like: "this is weird" or "why do that?"...
kevweasley
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by kevweasley »

I never went into analysing like that and only find a nicely drawn gag or gagged boys, men exciting to this day. At one point I thought it was weird liking gags but not anymore.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

kevweasley wrote: 5 years ago I thought it was weird liking gags but not anymore.
Quite obviously so :D You may be the most 'gags-focused' I can think of, and that focused isn't on sock-gags like most of us ;) Official comics do lack sock-gags BTW... Good old cleavgags and ductape mostly.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Last one from the vintage series 'Sandy & Hoppy", this one features a cool 'carry over the shoulder' and a - suposedly - frightening aborigene who turns out to be friendly. Bad guys Sandy's runing away from stole their sacred roo :roll: It was a different time...
Sandy OTS 01.jpg
Sandy OTS 02.jpg
Sandy OTS 03.jpg
Final TUG occurence index on this series: 13 tugs - including only 4 gags and 1 HOM - in 29 stories, making it a 0.45, just short of the suspicious 0.50 :)
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

The cover of The New Doom Patrol #96.

TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

There's an account on DeviantArt called HeroineInDistress, and comic book TUGs are his bread and butter. He even lists all of his sources too.
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rafeylovesbonds »

Does this count as a comic book??

Rafey
Is she out there, she who ties you up and then you stay tied up?
WAMGuy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by WAMGuy »

rafeylovesbonds wrote: 4 years ago Does this count as a comic book??

Rafey
I'd say so, yep!

The latest issue of Suicide Squad has Harley tape-gagged!

I love the smug "You can't stop me talking" attitude she has before she finds out just how wrong she is.

I know that there's more instances of Harley getting tied up and gagged (including once with a ball-gag!). I may include those once I find them!
Last edited by WAMGuy 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic