TUGgames and stories related drawings ( M/M )

Post TUG Artwork here. This does NOT include photos of real people.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

The newest photo illustration added to Bound and Gagged in a Sleeping Bag: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=130

Master Shawn, by DA Artist "DogAndClover"

FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Almost an abstract piece!
Huge good point for the body hairs. Not sure they're 'workout aesthetic compliant', and maybe that's generational (OK, half a generation...), but this essential, pure male, secondary sexual feature never gets the attention it deserves in TUG art. Including myself in that. For our defense, hairs are difficult to render in any style, especially dense patches...
Anyway, nice addition to that collection, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

Nice picture, especially the way the creases in the feet are depicted. It's truly hot to see. The perspective makes these feet look really big and Shawn also looks hot in this drawing.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]LK3869[/mention] [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention]
I'll be sure to pass your comments along to the artist the next time I speak to him.
I'm glad you guys are enjoying this piece as much as I am.

And [mention]LK3869[/mention] In no way, shape or form is this style superior to your own.
It's just different.

I miss your works, on here and on DA as well.
Hope you'll be rewarding us with some new pieces soon, my friend!

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Fans of size play, domination and facesitting might enjoy this.
One of these is a more recent submission from our local star [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention]

Big Daddy Nick playing with Steven and engaging in some wholesome *ahem* activities.
A 6'4, 245+ pound blond muscle-giant sitting on a scrawny 5'7, 140 pound sub.

BOUND & GAGGED CHARACTER SIZE CHART

ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago Fans of size play, domination and facesitting might enjoy this.
One of these is a more recent submission from our local star @ShadowHusky

Big Daddy Nick playing with Steven and engaging in some wholesome *ahem* activities.
A 6'4, 245+ pound blond muscle-giant sitting on a scrawny 5'7, 140 pound sub.
I appreciate the love! I've really gotta work on drawing faces, though. Hehe
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] Faces are hard, but you need to give yourself more credit, my friend.
This is mind-blowingly phenomenal stuff you've presented us with.

The first illustration you produced (illustration no.2) would make a fantastic story cover.
The only reason why I haven't added it to the start of the thread is that it's not exactly spoiler free, if you know what I mean.

Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

I agree with what Bondagefreak said, these drawings are awesome!
Conversegagged
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Conversegagged »

Some very cool drawings in here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

AMAZING PIECE FROM [mention]thebadguy[/mention]!

THIS PIECE PERFECTLY CAPTURES THE PROTAGONIST'S PLIGHT IN THE BABYSITTING TALE: SUCKING UP TO THE BOSS (m+/M)

Story Synopsis: An aspiring young office clerk finds himself in a SERIOUS bind when he agrees to babysit his boss' five boys for the night. What could possibly go wrong? Click on the link to find out!

TO VISIT HIS DEVIANT ART PAGE, CLICK HERE: KNOTTYDUDE'S DEVIANT ART HOMEPAGE
TO VISIT HIS LOCAL PROFILE, CLICK HERE: THEBADGUY'S FORUM PROFILE
TO SEE HIS LIST OF STORIES, CLICK HERE: THEBADGUY'S TUG STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

A SECOND AMAZING PIECE FROM [mention]thebadguy[/mention]!

THIS ONE ONCE AGAIN PERFECTLY CAPTURES THE PROTAGONIST'S PLIGHT IN CHAPTER 10 OF THE BABYSITTING TALE: SUCKING UP TO THE BOSS (m+/M)

TO VISIT HIS DEVIANT ART PAGE, CLICK HERE: KNOTTYDUDE'S DEVIANT ART HOMEPAGE
TO VISIT HIS LOCAL PROFILE, CLICK HERE: THEBADGUY'S FORUM PROFILE
TO SEE HIS LIST OF STORIES, CLICK HERE: THEBADGUY'S TUG STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I was going through my older files earlier and came across some stunning sketches created for us by the amazing [mention]LK3869[/mention]. Behold, his freakishly accurate rendition of Zack & Jeremy from BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG

Given the presence of highly talented artists like [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention], [mention]cj2125[/mention] and [mention]thebadguy[/mention] on this board as well as my connections to Robbycop and Dog&Clover (both of whom have presented us with stunning character illustrations for B&G) it's soon going to be a goal of mine to have more scenes and possibly the entire cast (body & faces) illustrated, either in animated or sketch format.

[mention]chadmc90[/mention] [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]BlueZephyr[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]tugfan[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]abcdefsmith3[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] [mention]ravish[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]harsim[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]dallen108[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]user3434658[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]FelixSH[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Hojojutsutengu[/mention] [mention]Tiedinjordans[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Charmides[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Veracity[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]DeanSummer24[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Johnsnow[/mention]

Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Thanks for the tag [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] ,Zack is quite a handsome demon, and I always like seeing his face! :oops:
God! The muscles on this man! And that jaw line!

Somebody hold me, I think I am going to faint! :oops:
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Those drawings are really good.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Yes, [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention], he (LK) is, indeed a very fine artist. Unfortunately, I seem to have lost contact with him.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Certainly a charming visage. Fantastic looking sketchs.
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

Awesome! Zack is really looking stunning, to say the least...fantastic work. :o :D
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

Those pictures are amazing . So good .
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Came across this black and white sketch of Steven and decided to post the scene
surrounding it as a short standalone piece here: GAGGED & LEASHED (MM/M)

Should be somewhat entertaining to all you leash/collar/puppy-play fans out there,
as well as mildly nostalgic for those of you familiar with the scene in question.

[mention]chadmc90[/mention] [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]BlueZephyr[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]tugfan[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]abcdefsmith3[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] [mention]ravish[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]harsim[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]dallen108[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]user3434658[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]FelixSH[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Hojojutsutengu[/mention] [mention]Tiedinjordans[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Charmides[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Veracity[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]DeanSummer24[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention]

Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

You’ve attracted the attention of a damn fine artist :D
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Fantastic drawings 8-)

But if you are going to gag a guy, never bind or cuff his wrists in front, unless you tether them so as he's unable to pull his gag down! :roll:

Learned that in Binding & Gagging 101 :lol:
Veracity

Post by Veracity »

These illustrations are great. I’ve always loved his work.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

KidnappedCowboy wrote: 2 years ago But if you are going to gag a guy, never bind or cuff his wrists in front, unless you tether them so as he's unable to pull his gag down! :roll:
Hello, my friend.
Normally, I would agree with that logic.

However, for this particular scene, the protagonist needed his hands cuffed in front of him to provide Shawn with a foot massage. The stuffing and wraparound tapegag that was imposed on his mouth was to silence the foot odour-induced complaints he kept voicing out.

Gagged, leashed, cuffed and make to massage...silently 8-)

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Below is the amazing piece from the highly talented [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention]
This will be the main cover and flagship piece for the story's eventual release on Kindle and Amazon.

Huge thanks to [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] for his amazing contribution to this saga!
A brilliant illustration showcasing what the story is all about.

[mention]chadmc90[/mention] [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]BlueZephyr[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]tugfan[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]abcdefsmith3[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] [mention]ravish[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]harsim[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]dallen108[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]user3434658[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]FelixSH[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Hojojutsutengu[/mention] [mention]Tiedinjordans[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Charmides[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Veracity[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]DeanSummer24[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention]

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

That's a wonderful drawing -- cover art -- for the title. And a great back cover teaser! 8-)

A talented drawer! :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic