TUGgames and stories related drawings ( M/M )

Post TUG Artwork here. This does NOT include photos of real people.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

Your drawings are so incredible! All of them! I like facial expressions, they are always very well worked.

Your presence in the forum is very pleasant [mention]LK3869[/mention] it is good to know that we have a person who can give life in the form of drawings/images, to these stories that we love so much
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Amazing drawing as always, love the brigt colors and the looks on their faces that verge between awkward and arousal :D your drawing never dissapoint my friend!
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

Your additions to the board are amazing, [mention]LK3869[/mention] !
I always enjoy seeing your new pics.

Wish I could draw as good as you can.
But normally, in my drawings you don't even recognize that it should be a human being...so it's much better to leave that to such talented drawers as you are one. Thanks!
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

[mention]Stoutland395[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] ( fun comments here and elsewhere from you lately, keep it up!) [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] and [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] ... Thanks for the kind words. It's been a good year here and I'll try to finish it in style.
Two christmas specials coming: one is more like my usual DA page so I post on the 'tuglife' topic and the other is directly inspired by a story here so you'll find it under the shiny, glittery tree in this topic in a few days...
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

[mention]LK3869[/mention], You do seem to be the gift that keeps giving.
Thank you for what you are doing on this site.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

You‘re absolutely right [mention]Xtc[/mention].
[mention]LK3869[/mention] keep it up! Amazing work.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Done sooner than expected :)
A little christmas divaguation inspired by [mention]squirrel[/mention] 's characters, from "on vacation":
Facetious brothers Shawn and Jacob planned a special present for their cousin Steven, you can imagine them giggling all along the family reunion while Steven wondered why... As soon as the fathers, uncles and the rest of the relatives let them on their own while they drank and smoke their proverbial stogies, they jumped on Steven, trussed him up using available material and used his phone to text his friend, rope-happy Luke... "Meet me in your backyard in ten. 8-) " A few police-grade zip ties ( their dad is in the force ) and a cool trunk ride later, and once his Santas hat blindfold is removed ( blink blink!), Luke finds his present waiting in front of the fireplace...
Steven's hands are tied on front and he's holding scissors, they'll manage...

Luke & Stevens christmas.jpg
A few bonuses:
jacob & shawn.jpg
Luke & Jacob.jpg
Steven & Luke.jpg
Steven & Shawn.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Dude, this is something great! I never saw it coming, great Christmas surprise :D
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

thanks [mention]squirrel[/mention] , hope you won't regret the absence of cigar and fatherly figure too much, I'll include that in the next one for you ;)
And since it's an horizontal format, it's displayed smaller than what I'd thought, but I think quality is enough for a good download. I'll post it on DA on the 20. Glad you liked it and keep up the good work!
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Cut the christmas special in two, they're displayed bigger...
Xmas 2018 01.jpg
Xmas 2018 02.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Happy new year to everyone here, wish you all tons of good things and inspiration.

Back to classics to start the year, with this illustration to [mention]boygagged[/mention] "Rich kid / bad boy".
Our guy masters expression of creepy AND funny thoughts, making this story sexy and hilarious. And he choses his 'characters pics' well; I said to him I felt like slapping his Robert Merriman Jr - that's affectionate with me 8-) ...
Found back some of my twenties 'dirty but realistic' style, with textures and heavy shadows made by rubbing the 6B pencils on the paper like a madman (the lead gets flat in two minutes, almost 'physical' drawing, very relaxing)

SEEMED LIKE A GOOD PLAN.jpg
Deleted User 3263

Post by Deleted User 3263 »

I am both humbled and honored that you chose Bobby's story to kick off your 2019 drawings!
You might have noticed, but I rather favor putting my heroes through stressful situations!
You've captured that "oh shit" moment perfectly.
It's nothing short of genius!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]LK3869[/mention] AWESOME drawing, my friend!
I've gotta agree with [mention]boygagged[/mention] about this being an wonderful start to a new year.
Love the background mirror effect and TV features.
Cheers! 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

[mention]LK3869[/mention] these drawings are so amazing! Thank you for sharing your incredible talents wiht us here. Hard to believe you couldn’t do this two years ago. It is as if you have had the talent your whole life. I look forward to the next one!
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Thanks, you three.
And [mention]fratboydanny[/mention] : I drew agressive TUG scenes since I was a kid, started with the dark side of TUGs because it's the most obvious and that's what you see on TV or in comics. And since I kept bondage out of my sex life - because that was "when I was lost"- I just never gave the playful side of TUGs much thoughts. Until I felt my life missed something badly - and the rest of it was a mess anyway, so what was there to lose? - and I went back to it and saw it under a new light.
It worked so fast and good thanks to everything everyone else shared.
Never ignore what bothers you for fear you won't like what you'll find; answers can be unexpectedly pleasing. That's a lesson well learned, now...
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Learning as we age is what keeps us from growing old. Your artwork is an inspiration. I've blown the dust off my drawing box and am playing with pencils and paper again, thanks to you.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

[mention]MaxRoper[/mention] : this may well be the best feedback I had so far. I think it's good to have several maens of expression, even if one is less mastered than the other. Both will feed on another and benefit from it. Different experiences, equally liberating in their own way.

And what you said eases one of my fears a little: I got time to draw because of being my own boss ( and lasy and not greedy) and I'm afraid it can be discouraging for those who'd like to share their own art too, like it's unfair competition or monopolizing the field... (still surprised the stars of DA didn't take the opportunity to post here also, it's a different place and public, adds to the experience)

Anyway, so happy for you and can't thank you enough (I'll try, tho ;) ) Have fun with your pencils and never feel like your wasting your time, you're not.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Don't worry about monopolising the field, you fit in here (basically a story-telling site) by reacting to other members' work. Your work then becomes part of the whole. That is the difference between your contributions and those of other potential contributors on DA.

Besides which, why should we want to deprive ourselves of your work?
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Xtc wrote: 5 years ago Besides which, why should we want to deprive ourselves of your work?
Won't happen anyway, I'm like the Blob, taking all available space :mrgreen: And always something in the works.
boundsub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundsub »

LK3869 wrote: 5 years ago And what you said eases one of my fears a little: I got time to draw because of being my own boss ( and lazy and not greedy) and I'm afraid it can be discouraging for those who'd like to share their own art too, like it's unfair competition or monopolizing the field
Without getting too personal or off topic but this part of your reply caught my eye.

Have you started selling your bondage related work somewhere? I'm considering being my own boss currently in the midst of a career change as well and am choosing which hobby to pursue.... maybe my interest in bondage and kinks. But it seems unfortunately a lot of bondage sites and such can barely make enough profit to keep their doors open (tieuptales.com, TGUK, etc...) which is unfortunate :?
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

[mention]boundsub[/mention] :
I started posting and sharing to get fresh air into my life ( and it worked ;) ), never really hoped I'd make money.
Then, I'd love to make a living out of it, but I'm not trying too hard. Resigned myself to keep my day job, trying to work only 3 days a week...
Since you asked, my bottom line view on this:
Kinky art or content could sustain one's living when there was no internet, where everyone shares for personal expression mostly, and for free. Anything you can think of is now so easy to find, and often for free ( I can tell, I go for tough stuff and I never had to pay online to get my kicks...). Hard to find = you pay for it because you have no choice, that's all. And that's a thing of the past when it comes to selling kinks.
Honestly, the only paying content you can ever hope to sell now is downright illegal stuff and even if I hate laws - and a good deal of my production is borderline enough - that's not my thing.

I'm so much happier now that I'm all for this new state of things, even if that deprives me of the ideal career choice for me ( and maybe you...) Think I'll keep on with the 'give it for free/feel good' spirit and open an online arch for aggressive m/m pics, like 'professor Xavier's heaven for different guys' :mrgreen:

Then, if someone has a good business idea, I'm all ears :)

(and sorry, long answer but I'm bored in an hotel room... with wine.)
boundsub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundsub »

No worries about the long reply; I like the insight and enjoy talking about online business ;)

Very true. There's so much free content now on all the social media sites (especially the ability to find anything and everything on Tumblr until recently) that many adult content sites are now struggling as you've mentioned... though smaller content creators are using Patreon to help fund their hobby but that doesn't bring in a livable full time income for the majority of them.

Anyway looking forward to more of your work as always :)
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Something different to help a non-all-TUG story posted here, more like a pulp fiction - I'm sure there'll be plenty of intense bonding, it's from [mention]boygagged[/mention] after all 8-) - the promising "the Dread"... http://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2732
Did it like a movie poster or a book cover, will probably add some colors when I got time.
THE DREAD.jpg
as usual, some bonus pics and drafts that were included or not in the final product, had so much drawing it:
Isahia.jpg
old mine.jpg
Deleted User 3263

Post by Deleted User 3263 »

So THAT'S why you were on Google Earth. Oh, man, I like I like I like. Prof. Neal needs to always be handgagging Micah. So cool! I can't wait to see the color!
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Wonderful! You fit most aspects of the story into one picture. Amazing. The other drawings with the mine and such are excellent as well. I look forward to a color version, however it's great as is.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic