Max Comics

Post TUG Artwork here. This does NOT include photos of real people.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
Lorddunmore
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lorddunmore »

Just got ahold of Max.

He does *NOT* want his work put on a public file server. So he does not give permission to share.

If you are interested in his work, you will need to contact him on a social network site called Gigatribe. You have to download the client at www.gigatribe.com. There is NO cost and no adds. Once it is installed, and you have an account there, you will need to add him in as a contact. His username there is maxpet2012. He will then contact you back.
Last edited by Lorddunmore 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Leaving this for comment.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Lorddunmore wrote: 3 years ago
If you are interested in his work, you will need to contact him on a social network site called Gigatribe. You have to download the client at www.gigatribe.com. There is NO cost and no adds. Once it is installed, and you have an account there, you will need to add him in as a contact. His username there is maxpet2012. He will then contact you back.
Yeah, I can get on Gigatribe, but I can't (or can't figure out how to) change my e-mail address, or add Max as a contact.

Sorry, but I am at a point in life where I like things simple and easy. I am a firm believer in the KISS (Keep It Simple, Stupid) principle.

Drawscore
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Sorry, folks, but we will not be posting the content because of the nature of that content.
As far as I am concerned, it consists of perfectly innocent picture stories of young people in danger (kidnapping, etc) but our rules do not allow the depiction of children.

Sorry, but I hope people will understand.
Max87se
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Max87se »

I never knew people were discussing me or my comics as much here. But if one really want to get hold of me I guess it would be on telegram. I have username Maxpet2012 there.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thanks for getting in touch, [mention]Max87se[/mention] .
You are missed.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Max87se wrote: 3 years ago I never knew people were discussing me or my comics as much here. But if one really want to get hold of me I guess it would be on telegram. I have username Maxpet2012 there.
When you are talented, you make an impression. When you make an impression, people will discuss you and your body of work.

Glad to see you're alive and well.

Drawscore
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

Max comics are amazing!!!!

I love them
Max87se
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Max87se »

Thanks, that is nice of you. Any favorite comic?
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

Max87se wrote: 3 years ago Thanks, that is nice of you. Any favorite comic?
I love a lot of them... Troublesome in paradise, Sammy and Mikka, a troublesome afternoon, The favor, Max is Kidnapped, The horse thieves are my favorites.
rattybat
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rattybat »

I remember one of these in which the kidnapping victim is hidden inside packed trash or recycling bins after being bound and gagged. What was that one called? I'd love to read it again sometime.
Avatar by Bondageincomics on DeviantArt.
Tales of Alan and Scott:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 42#p165042
https://www.deviantart.com/rattybat2
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Probably being a bit greedy, but I wouldn't mind seeing the entire body of work, all in one place.

I do have one request, and that is to replace some frames that have become corrupted. If anyone (especially Max) has an uncorrupted frame, send reply to it to Weaselsoup24@gmail.com. When I hear from someone, I'll send the corrupted file, and you can send back the replacement.

Thanks.

Drawscore
rattybat
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rattybat »

drawscore wrote: 3 years ago Probably being a bit greedy, but I wouldn't mind seeing the entire body of work, all in one place.
Hey, you're not the only one who'd like that. Not here, obviously, but someplace.
Tales of Alan and Scott:
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

rattybat wrote: 3 years ago I remember one of these in which the kidnapping victim is hidden inside packed trash or recycling bins after being bound and gagged. What was that one called? I'd love to read it again sometime.

sure... I'm remember that story.

A neighboour is the balaclava kidnapper and one of the kid is his friend... the paper boy is bullied by other kids and his balaclava friend ends up kidnapping the bully kids...

I think the comic named Early work
rattybat
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rattybat »

alkaid_ wrote: 3 years ago
rattybat wrote: 3 years ago I remember one of these in which the kidnapping victim is hidden inside packed trash or recycling bins after being bound and gagged. What was that one called? I'd love to read it again sometime.

sure... I'm remember that story.

A neighboour is the balaclava kidnapper and one of the kid is his friend... the paper boy is bullied by other kids and his balaclava friend ends up kidnapping the bully kids...

I think the comic named Early work
That sounds like it. The details you've mentioned are ringing serious bells. Thanks! Now I know what to look for. :)
Tales of Alan and Scott:
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

I know Max, but I can't say I know him well. But I'll put out a SWAG (Scientific Wild-Ass Guess) that he is looking for a platform where he can post his work, where no one will give him, or his server any crap.

Drawscore
gamemaster2000
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gamemaster2000 »

I really hope Max finds such a platform. I really enjoyed his work and would love to see it again.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

He should try Dropbox, or Google Photos.
Max87se
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Max87se »

I am not looking for a platform for the comics. I share them with people I chat with.
cjam02
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by cjam02 »

Max87se wrote: 3 years ago I never knew people were discussing me or my comics as much here. But if one really want to get hold of me I guess it would be on telegram. I have username Maxpet2012 there.
just added you on telegram (username is Marcus jordan profile pic is bb8)
telegram: jordmar11 (cjam02 account got deleted for some reason!)
discord: cjam02#2608
Instagram: jordmar11
email: marcusjordan1705@gmail.com
contact me on any of these as I'm hardly ever on here
mikeybound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mikeybound »

Honestly, I’d love to see all this! How do I get access?
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

I said once before, I like things easy and uncomplicated; that I am not computer savvy, and things have to be clearly explained.

When I go to Telegram, I get a newspaper site. When I search for "maxpet2012," I get an error message, saying the account doesn't exist.

At the risk of being rude and offensive, I don't need this shit. All that happens, is that I become angry and frustrated. What I do need, is adherence to the KISS (Keep It Simple, Stupid) principle.

Too many of us assume the rest of us all know how something works, and how to make it work. Let me tell you something about "assume." When you assume, think ass u me. You make an ass of u and me.

Drawscore
cjam02
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by cjam02 »

telegram is a app and if you can't find max then search for me and I'll give you a link to Max's profile!
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

cjam02 wrote: 2 years ago telegram is a app and if you can't find max then search for me and I'll give you a link to Max's profile!
Are apps downloadable to desktops and laptops? Every instruction I've ever seen, says "download the app to your smart phone.

Drawscore
cjam02
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by cjam02 »

drawscore wrote: 2 years ago
cjam02 wrote: 2 years ago telegram is a app and if you can't find max then search for me and I'll give you a link to Max's profile!
Are apps downloadable to desktops and laptops? Every instruction I've ever seen, says "download the app to your smart phone.

Drawscore
i think so as ive got whats app on both my phone and computer!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic