Barefoot prisoners (F/f+)

Post TUG Artwork here. This does NOT include photos of real people.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
Deleted User 236

Barefoot prisoners (F/f+)

Post by Deleted User 236 »

jen_mopping_by_anirbrokenear-dawnmin.jpg
processing_room_by_anirbrokenear-d8lu1co.jpg
show_and_tell_by_anirbrokenear-dbpc9y2.jpg
street_sweeping_team_by_anirbrokenear-d8exjyu.jpg
chain_gang_by_anirbrokenear-dc6pb5w.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Barefoot99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Barefoot99 »

where did ya get the pictures
Barefoot and cuffed. That's the only way to go.
TheBaconDude
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheBaconDude »

Those look pretty nice :D Did you make them? If not, where did you find them?
A person that is in bondage, relaxed; is like a statue that is without wax. -Somebody
Deleted User 236

More
15___in_chains_by_incolor-d54msh0.png
Please delete this,ppst
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Deleted User 236 5 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

The drawn art is okay, but the photographs of the woman should be in the photo section
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
Deleted User 236

Aww I'm happy to see female convicts,here. Sure it should be picture not art nut it does,match the title "barefoot prisoners" and they are /f.
Barefoot99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Barefoot99 »

me in costume
Barefoot and cuffed. That's the only way to go.
chadmc90
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by chadmc90 »

A moderator just literally told you guys to post the images in the appropriate section. Im going to remove the images in the wrong section soon, and hopefully people will post images in their appropriate sections.

And by the way, TUG art is for drawn/animated images or images that are extensively photoshopped. Photographs of real people go in TUG pics.
Cleavegagger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cleavegagger »

Such easy rules and still, People tend to Mess up
a girl, neatly tied up and gagged is a beautifull sight. a girl, enjoying being tied up and gagged is the most beautifull thing i've ever seen. If you want my kik just ask.
Deleted User 236

I have tried to delete the offending posts,but can not because there are replies below them.

Can a,moderator please delete them
Deleted User 236

I actually hope that nobody reads this post. I hope it is deleted along with my account. This board has got a little nasty. Many people post stories or pictures only to be told 'gender tag' "it's art not a photograph" "I've deleted it because no body is tied up" meanwhile pictures of children tied up are allowed to remain. "Last person to post wins" was shut down very early on. This board is provided by the administrators, helped by the moderators but it is made by the members. I do not know how hard moderators work behind the scenes nut I do know that I see very little policing of inappropriate and barely legal content but lots of pedantry over subject headings. Many members may think the moderators are doing a good job but it is clear that this is not the board I thought I was joining back in March. It is clear I do not belong here.
chadmc90
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by chadmc90 »

Deleted User 236 wrote: 5 years ago I actually hope that nobody reads this post. I hope it is deleted along with my account. This board has got a little nasty. Many people post stories or pictures only to be told 'gender tag' "it's art not a photograph" "I've deleted it because no body is tied up" meanwhile pictures of children tied up are allowed to remain. "Last person to post wins" was shut down very early on. This board is provided by the administrators, helped by the moderators but it is made by the members. I do not know how hard moderators work behind the scenes nut I do know that I see very little policing of inappropriate and barely legal content but lots of pedantry over subject headings. Many members may think the moderators are doing a good job but it is clear that this is not the board I thought I was joining back in March. It is clear I do not belong here.
Sorry, but it did out in public and you've made your opinions known regardless of how right or wrong they are..

First off you call us nasty, but i really dont see it. All we ask is that people follow the rules, and yet people get bent out of shape when we enforce them. I realize that the sections for TUG Pics and TUG Art might be confusing, which i do apologize for that, but we do our best to ensure all rules are applied. If you saw so many images of minors on the site why didn't you take the initiative to report them to us to deal with them?

And I firmly believe they are doing a good job. You have to remember though that they(and me) are NOT perfect by any means and with the exception of Jason and Xtc we only have a couple months moderation experience under our belt. But you're already gone so i guess ill stop it here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Deleted User 236 wrote: 5 years ago ...it is clear that this is not the board I thought I was joining back in March.
Yes, I was surprised too.
Apparently this board requires it's users to be literate ??!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Druidofthewilds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Druidofthewilds »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago
Deleted User 236 wrote: 5 years ago ...it is clear that this is not the board I thought I was joining back in March.
Yes, I was surprised too.
Apparently this board requires it's users to be literate ??!
Bondagefreak, you are a friend and I appreciate you always sticking out for the staff here, but please do refrain from posting retorts and criticisms like this, even about a deleted user. We don't want to start conflicts on here, and we don't know who might become upset by this. I'm sorry for bringing it up, I'm just asking that you refrain from it, unless they truly deserve it. And even then, to try not to do in extremes.
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

Deleted User 236 wrote: 5 years ago More

15___in_chains_by_incolor-d54msh0.png

Please delete this,ppst
I like the cartoon / real life pairing here. Three girls, striped jerseys, chained
Cleavegagger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cleavegagger »

[mention]chadmc90[/mention] , let me just give you a conforting thought. Out of 1666 at this moment only a few have made trouble about some rules. You aren't doing bad bro, you and your team that is. Keep up the good work For me and those (and there are many, believe me) who believe in this site and his contents.

If you say you have little experience moderating, ask me all you want, i've had loads of experience modding on different servers (be it mostly game servers but hey), i'm always open to giving some adviseur if needed.

And my first advise would be, don't get discouraged by the few nagging and complaining. Altough they are sometimes the loudest People and those getting most attention, they are by far the minority among your site followers.

You're all doing a great job and i thank you for that.
a girl, neatly tied up and gagged is a beautifull sight. a girl, enjoying being tied up and gagged is the most beautifull thing i've ever seen. If you want my kik just ask.
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

Over reaction to delete your account for sure, but then we don't know if they were getting more hassLe or even abuse in PM.

It is however very disheartening to post something for others' enjoyment just to be told what's wrong with it , then get others hinting how stupid you are for getting it wrong.

The internet is a great place to have arguments with people you don't know. Clearly this person did not want to have any more arguments here.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic